Where do I find campaigns?

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
I am a DM and my party is about to finish up a campaign that has taken them about 2 months to complete. I am new to 4e. I am a AD&D player. I use to be able to buy the campaigns or make up my own. I don't have enough time to make up a new campaign. Where do I get new campaigns? Or are they called something different now? Thanks for the help
As I see you are an insider, look to Dungeon Magazine, they have a 1 to 30 "Adventure Path" called Scales of War.
You can also buy H1, H2, H3, P1,P2,P3,E1,E2,E3 from your FLGS....
There are also a few Super-Adventures available for purchase depending on your party's level.  They aren't quite campaigns, but they are pretty lengthy adventure modules.  These can be good sources for larger campaigns.

Revenge of the Giants
Tomb of Horrors
Madness at Gardmore Abbey 
read through some dungeon adventures, this page has them sorted by level. if you use pre mm3 adventures youll want to up the damage

community.wizards.com/dndinsider/wiki/DD...
I am a DM and my party is about to finish up a campaign that has taken them about 2 months to complete. I am new to 4e. I am a AD&D player. I use to be able to buy the campaigns or make up my own. I don't have enough time to make up a new campaign. Where do I get new campaigns? Or are they called something different now? Thanks for the help

There's not a lot of actual campaign options around these days, only campaign settings. As mentioned above there are a few adventures that stitch together to form a campaign but not many.

Most people go with a more sandbox approach to the game, giving a more open-ended campaign to the players. However if you outline a campaign in it's significant steps then putting together adventures with hooks to progress the campaign is not that painful now, particularly with the electronic resources available.