ANOTHER TWO CLAIRVOYANT POWERS FOR ANYONE TO PEACH

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
ASKING A PEACH FOR TWO MORE LEVEL 1 POWERS PROPOSED FOR MY HOMEBREW PROJECT.

AND AS USUAL ALL COMMENTS ARE WELCOME.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Distracting Touch Clairvoyant 1

At-Will Unarmed, Implement, Charm, Psychic
Standard Action Area Burst 1 Target: All enemies in burst
Special: Before or after this attack, you may move one square with a +2 to opportunity attacks.
Effect: Target is dazed until the start of target's next turn and you or one ally can make a basic melee attack against any one single target of this power.
Voyager: As a minor action as the next action spent after using this power you can grant any ally that has a ranged weapon or in the off-hand slot an one-handed weapon that is within 3 squares of your square a basic attack against a target that wasn't target by a basic attack with this power as a secondary attack for this power.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Astral Armor Claivoyant 1
You crouched low pointing toward the ground and a coat-like image appeared around you and your allies resembling their host with the weight of armor.

Daily Divine, Spirit, Healing
Standard Action Close burst 5
Target: Each ally and yourself
Effect: Target can spend a healing surge or may choose to instead of regaining hitpoints to either to gain resist all equaling twice the target's constitution modifier sum until the end of the encounter or may choose to gain a power bonus to AC and Fortitude defense equaling target's Wisdom modifier until the end of the encounter.
Mystical: Bloodied target when choosing to forgo regaining hit points granted by this power gains temporary hit points equaling target's constitution modifier.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'M ALSO TRYING TO CONCUR WITH RAMPANT ON THE EFFECTIVE LEVEL OF THE FOLLOWING LEVEL 1 AT-WILL POWER IN WHICH I HAVE TREAKED DOWN TO THE FOLLOWING VERSION:

Reap And Sow Clairvoyant Attack 1
At Will Divine, Psychic, Necrotic, Radiant
Standard Action Ranged 5 Target: One enemy
Effect: The target takes the sum of your either your Wisdom or Constitution modifier in necrotic and radiant damage and target is dazed until the start of target's next turn. Also the target takes a -2 penalty to saving throw (save ends) and must make a saving throw for each instance the target is placed under this condition.
On The Third Consecutive Failed Saving Throw: The target falls prone, dazed and unconscience until the end of target's next turn and all instances of this power's effect ends on target.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who/What Am I?
"I might have been a hmmm... eh-eh well, y'kno but, instead" I'm a fighter... --
peacekeepermedc.gif -- ...not a lover. This signature concept is from "http://www.pathguy.com/index2.htm"
html_removed
What I Doing Here?
@MTG Forums. Contestant: A Contest Like No Other hosted by Fakeartist. An Angelic Aspect In The Wild, Wild World Of The Mata Hari's Agency. @DnD Forums. Digital Artist In Training: What Do YOU Think MY Character Looks Like's Thread - @4e Character Development forum. Player (Osborn) - Bounty Hunter (Fighter DnDNext): DnD presents The Walking Dead @Play By Post Forum. Player (Shana Zorus) - Professional Bodyguard/Adventurer (Hybrid Warden/Paladin 4e): The Unhallowed Gate @Play By Post Haven Forum (DM by ffShadow) Player (Krist Breeze) - Twiceborn War Mage/Imbuer (Hybrid Warlord/Wizard 4e): Castle Greyhawk - @Real Adventures (DM by Icanus) Player (Blyne Munro) - Happy-Go-Lucky Scout/Explorer (Warlock 4e) Domain of Shadows-Darkness Falls - Play By Post Haven (DM by WhisperMagellan) Player (Ansmril) - Vistani Blessed Psalmist (Bard/Shaman 4e) The Dragon Below Can't Have It This Good - (And I'm The DM) DM - The Young Mercenaries/Ps'V-GoodShip Drow Diplomacy. DM - The Unlikely Diplomats/Ps'V- GoodShip Drow Diplomacy. DM - The Dragon Below Can't Have It This Good/Ps'V GoodShip Diplomacy. Referee - People Of Oz @Dorothy's Kansas Games(inactive). Oz League: The Ardent Lord w/People Of Oz @Dorothy's Kansas Games(inactive). Ps'V = The Players' Vault Forum Group In Which I'm The Owner Of.

Re: Astral Armor
Possibly granting all allies and yourself up to 10 resistance to damage for an entire encounter seems alittle unbalanced to me.  Who regains surge value hp when you can take 6-8-10 less damage every attack for an entire battle!  High Con 1st level characters can almost become immune to basic attacks and at will powers damage.  This is alot of power.  That's alot of mental focus.  It needs to balance with other powers equal to its level.  Wizard 2nd level utility Shield, while 2nd level, provides loads less than your 1st level power!

Here's some ideas (far from perfect ideas) to tweak the power.
Limit power choices- right now you have three possible, make it 2 basic choices
Change the level
Affect yourself and one ally w/i 5 to receive the benefit and you decide what benefit that is.  Both need to be affected by same benefit.  (Your armor doing one thing and his doing another would be very streeful mentally).
Sustain minor
Base bonuses on your class score (Wis?) not the ally's.  Your mental armor shouldn't reflect his Con, it should reflect your mental prowess.
Still want to be able to heal with the power?  Ally can spend a healing surge to absorb the armor, gaining surge value+your Wis mod, but ends other benefits of armor.
DR should equal the score mod, not double it, for a 1st level power.
Just a couple of ideas...
Parenthood: Gain rage class feature. While enraged, take ongoing psychic damage equal to half the child's level. Dealing damage while enraged is against your Code of Conduct and you will be depowered.

IMAGE(http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/13.jpg)

^^Wow, is that really how I came across in that personality thing or was this chosen at random?
Sign In to post comments