Top 3 OTTers you'd want to meet.

155 posts / 0 new
Last post
If you were given the opportunity to meet only three OTTers, who would they be? You can put them in any order you'd like.
Nut Eating Resident Sociopathic Eye Forker 2346-strong Squirrel leigon of DOOM Squirrel Overlord of the House of Trolls Those who are too smart to engage in politics are punished by being governed by those who are dumber. ~Plato Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy. ~Ernest Benn The Democrats are the party that says government will make you smarter, taller, richer, and remove the crabgrass on your lawn. The Republicans are the party that says government doesn't work and then they get elected and prove it. ~P.J. O'Rourke "I actually held public office and I left the only way a politician should, in handcuffs." ~ Chael Sonnen It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends upon his not understanding it! ~ Upton Sinclair Kicked Adam and Eve out of Missouri. Wears flip-flops in church buildings. Official troller of Kolob.
This is not a trapp
My temple name is Elohim. What is your super-secret temple name?
Riddle me this
How can two people with physical bodies make spirit babies?
*Two points about this gag. Firstly, every writer of anything makes typos and I’m no different. It’s “there but for the grace of God go I” rather than schadenfreude here. The second is something called Muphry’s Law (no, it is Muphry’s, not Murphy’s) which states that any piece correcting or laughing at a typo, spelling or grammatical mistake will contain at least one worse than the original being complained of.
Naga, ZB, and... everyone else. 

That's three, right?
"Today's headlines and history's judgment are rarely the same. If you are too attentive to the former, you will most certainly not do the hard work of securing the latter." -Condoleezza Rice "My fellow Americans... I've just signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever. Bombing begins in five minutes." - Ronald Reagan This user has been banned from you by the letters "O-R-C" and the numbers "2, 3, 4, and 6"
User Quotes
56788208 wrote:
I do, however, have one last lesson on this subject. That last one? The only build in this post that can one-shot average opponents[by dealing twice as much damage as they have HP? I would argue that it is not optimized. Why isn't it optimized? Because it's overkill. Overkill is NOT optimizing. This means that there are portions of this build dedicated to damage which can safely be removed and thrown elsewhere. For example, you probably don't need both Leap Attack AND Headlong Rush at the same time. You could pick up Extra Rage feats for stamina, feats to support AoO effects, feats that work towards potential prestige classes, and so on. However, you could also shift our ability scores around somewhat. I mean, if you're getting results like that with 16 starting Strength, maybe you can lower it to 14, and free up four points to spend somewhere else - perhaps back into Charisma, giving you some oomph for Intimidating Rage or Imperious Command if you want. You can continue to tune this until it deals "enough" damage - and that "enough" does not need to be "100%". It could easily be, say, 80% (leaving the rest to the team), if your DM is the sort who would ban one-hit killers.
Tempest_Stormwind on Character Optimization
So when do you think Bachmann will be saying she met a mother the previous night that had a son who got a blood transfusion using a gay guy's blood, and now the son is retardedly gay?
When she meets CJ's mom?
Resident Pithed-Off Dragon Poon Slayer of the House of Trolls
Underwear_Ninja, Pervo and Mr_Immoral.

Those guys are dead. They don't count.
Nut Eating Resident Sociopathic Eye Forker 2346-strong Squirrel leigon of DOOM Squirrel Overlord of the House of Trolls Those who are too smart to engage in politics are punished by being governed by those who are dumber. ~Plato Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy. ~Ernest Benn The Democrats are the party that says government will make you smarter, taller, richer, and remove the crabgrass on your lawn. The Republicans are the party that says government doesn't work and then they get elected and prove it. ~P.J. O'Rourke "I actually held public office and I left the only way a politician should, in handcuffs." ~ Chael Sonnen It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends upon his not understanding it! ~ Upton Sinclair Kicked Adam and Eve out of Missouri. Wears flip-flops in church buildings. Official troller of Kolob.
This is not a trapp
Riddle me this
*Two points about this gag. Firstly, every writer of anything makes typos and I’m no different. It’s “there but for the grace of God go I” rather than schadenfreude here. The second is something called Muphry’s Law (no, it is Muphry’s, not Murphy’s) which states that any piece correcting or laughing at a typo, spelling or grammatical mistake will contain at least one worse than the original being complained of.
Here you go
[Section 2 Violation]
This is not a trapp
Riddle me this
I know.
This is not a trapp
Riddle me this
Escher

HATER

R_M 
Resident Piggles Zombie piggy is eatin' your sigs om nom nom (>*o*)>
MTG Card
Front: PigKnight, One Line Poster (3W) Legendary Creature - Boar Knight Vigilance When this creature dies, return him to play and transform him. (2/3) >(5/3)< Back: (Black)ZombiePiggles, Eater of Tomato Sauce Legendary Creature - Boar Knight Zombie Trample, Intimidate B: Regenerate this creature. When this creature is the target of a white spell, transform this creature. (5/3)

IMAGE(http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/15.jpg)

CJ and RM.
And I'm sure you can guess why.
"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse."- John Stuart Mill “Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views.”― William F. Buckley "The straw in your man is amazing."- Maxperson Original Hipster of the House of Trolls: I was hipster before hipster was cool Resident Hater Mini Hate Machine
Escher

HATER

R_M 

In the same room?
Motto - Don't Damn Me, Guns N' Roses http://adhadh.deviantart.com/ - my dA page adhadh.png
CJ and RM.
And I'm sure you can guess why.

You want to earn the nick-name "finger-cuffs"?
This is not a trapp
Riddle me this
Oh, and I wouldn't like to meet any of you weirdos. But I'd gladly visit the places you live nearby
Motto - Don't Damn Me, Guns N' Roses http://adhadh.deviantart.com/ - my dA page adhadh.png
Me, myself and I.

Yeah it's lame.  Someone had to do it, though.  And I hate all of you for making me be the one what did it. 
Resident Prophet of the OTTer.

Section Six Soldier

Front Door of the House of Trolls

[b]If you're terribly afraid of your character dying, it may be best if you roleplayed something other than an adventurer.[/b]

I did.  I even proved it by posting it. 

Section Six Soldier

[b]If you're terribly afraid of your character dying, it may be best if you roleplayed something other than an adventurer.[/b]

So in other words you got nothin'.  I win.  As usual.

Section Six Soldier

hmmm draco and bone

ThorvaldHafgrimsson wrote:
Life is full of choices. Sometimes you make the good ones, and sometimes you have to kill all the witnesses.
NastasiaLorn; wrote:
But then you have to pay the liability insurance.
A note about character and world creation
Show
Character and world creation are a form of expression. The point is that some people don't have much to say...
57949688 wrote:
Why doesnt anyone ever sig my qoutes!?
On the subject of who post in the Off-Topic Tavern:
57131438 wrote:
most of them are bored, immature adults.
Offical troller of the House of Trolls
We can post hit lists on the boards?
Yes, I do regret my Forum Name...Tech N9ne is clearly the best rapper of all time. I am currently looking to get in on a Real Adventures PbP game. PM me if you are looking for another PC.
Damn you CoC!

Who you callin' a Code of Conduct you ... you ... Code of Conduct!

Section Six Soldier

Escher

HATER

R_M 

In the same room?

I've always wondered if R_M could take Hoodzie in a fight.
MTG Card
Front: PigKnight, One Line Poster (3W) Legendary Creature - Boar Knight Vigilance When this creature dies, return him to play and transform him. (2/3) >(5/3)< Back: (Black)ZombiePiggles, Eater of Tomato Sauce Legendary Creature - Boar Knight Zombie Trample, Intimidate B: Regenerate this creature. When this creature is the target of a white spell, transform this creature. (5/3)

He won't fight. He'll be afraid to catch AIDS.

Sorry to hear that buddy. I hope you feel better. I hear they have advanced drugs for AIDS treatment now.
"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse."- John Stuart Mill “Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views.”― William F. Buckley "The straw in your man is amazing."- Maxperson Original Hipster of the House of Trolls: I was hipster before hipster was cool Resident Hater Mini Hate Machine
I'd put a $100 down that RM would win.
This is not a trapp
Riddle me this
I'd put a $100 that RM would win.

You would lose that money.

And I just knew it wouldn't be long before you were here, instigatin' and stuff...
I'm curious, RH, when was the last time you were in a fight?
This is not a trapp
Riddle me this
I'm curious, RH, when was the last time you were in a fight?

Why don't you ask RM when the last time he was in a fight?

When's the last time he had a date? Tongue Out

Show

I am the Magic Man.

(Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.)

I am the Lawnmower Man.

(I AM GOD HERE!)

I am the Skull God.

(Koo Koo Ka Choo)

There are reasons they call me Mad...

This is not a trapp
Riddle me this
You guys are even more hilarious than usual today.Laughing
Chelsea FC - winner of 2012 FA Cup and Champions League Champions of Europe! Three Lions Resident Footie

Last friday.

When was the last time you had a meal that didn't involve ramens?

I believe Mad_Jack was referring to RH when he asked when was the last time he had a date. It's not always about you princess.
This is not a trapp
Riddle me this
I think Hoodzie has experience but Rez is younger.
MTG Card

Escher

You know we're in the same state, right?  If you really wanted you could drive over and say "hi".  Though I suggest you wait three more years so I can show you the fabulous lack of a bar scene in this crummy town.  I mean seriously, it's a town built around a friggin' naval base in the middle of a desert and we don't have one good bar?  How did no one manage to clue in on the fact that there's nothing to do on a Friday night around here except get blitzed?

... Or better yet, you could go to Anime Expo this next July in LA and we could say hi there.

... but I'm meandering.  I think you just want to watch me snark as the boys duke it out.  And for reference, the last time I was in a fight was sometime in the spring of last year.  But that was in leather armor, a helmet, and a really big stick, so I'm not sure it says much about my skills at gentlemanly fisticuffs.

As for who I'd want to meet... if I have to only pick three, I'm not sure.  It's a lot like Sophie's choice, only without the death.  I mean, I'd kinda want to meet with any of the people that I've been talking with for the last few years (kinda scary when you remember that PK wasn't old enough to drive when I first "met" him and now he's old enough to vote), so limiting it to just three is hard...

So I won't.  I will simply see who's in the areas I travel to when I travel in the future and try to find the time/means to share a drink or two with 'em before I go find new and creative ways to improve on the munitions delivery service I occasionally (but not exclusively) work on.

Resident Over-Educated Ivory-Tower Elitist [You don't have the Need-to-Know for that, citizen]
Probably B_N, ZB, and EE. Those three seem the coolest of the lot of us. And does it count if I know what EE sounds like from that post long ago where he embedded his voice?
Spiteful Wizard and Voice of Reason of the House of Trolls The Silent God of the House of Trolls Unfrozen OTTer Arbiter of the House of Trolls Yes, I have many titles. Deal with it.

Last friday.

When was the last time you had a meal that didn't involve ramens?

I believe Mad_Jack was referring to RH when he asked when was the last time he had a date. It's not always about you princess.

Why would Jack ask me that?
I don't portray myself as some kind of ladies man, like RM tries to convince us of.
And besides, I'm married.
I don't date...

I just have "hook-ups".
I don't portray myself as some kind of ladies man, like RM tries to convince us of.
I don't date...

I just have "hook-ups".

Think about the question I asked and what it implies homie.

This is not a trapp
Riddle me this
I don't date...

I just have "hook-ups".

Think about the question I asked and what it implies homie.

Oh I get it now.
How cute.
A bit slow on the draw there champ.
This is not a trapp
Riddle me this
Who would I like to meet?

Oh, that's easy. I even have a picture:

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/dar-thursday-40.jpg

Recognize them? They're all quite famous.

Well... The one at the top is rather easy.  *looks meaningfully at avvy*
"Today's headlines and history's judgment are rarely the same. If you are too attentive to the former, you will most certainly not do the hard work of securing the latter." -Condoleezza Rice "My fellow Americans... I've just signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever. Bombing begins in five minutes." - Ronald Reagan This user has been banned from you by the letters "O-R-C" and the numbers "2, 3, 4, and 6"
User Quotes
56788208 wrote:
I do, however, have one last lesson on this subject. That last one? The only build in this post that can one-shot average opponents[by dealing twice as much damage as they have HP? I would argue that it is not optimized. Why isn't it optimized? Because it's overkill. Overkill is NOT optimizing. This means that there are portions of this build dedicated to damage which can safely be removed and thrown elsewhere. For example, you probably don't need both Leap Attack AND Headlong Rush at the same time. You could pick up Extra Rage feats for stamina, feats to support AoO effects, feats that work towards potential prestige classes, and so on. However, you could also shift our ability scores around somewhat. I mean, if you're getting results like that with 16 starting Strength, maybe you can lower it to 14, and free up four points to spend somewhere else - perhaps back into Charisma, giving you some oomph for Intimidating Rage or Imperious Command if you want. You can continue to tune this until it deals "enough" damage - and that "enough" does not need to be "100%". It could easily be, say, 80% (leaving the rest to the team), if your DM is the sort who would ban one-hit killers.
So when do you think Bachmann will be saying she met a mother the previous night that had a son who got a blood transfusion using a gay guy's blood, and now the son is retardedly gay?
When she meets CJ's mom?
Who would I like to meet?

Oh, that's easy. I even have a picture:

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/dar-thursday-40.jpg

hmm well the top one is Draco and the other just look like the same person but from different sides..could even say one of them is an alt of the other

ThorvaldHafgrimsson wrote:
Life is full of choices. Sometimes you make the good ones, and sometimes you have to kill all the witnesses.
NastasiaLorn; wrote:
But then you have to pay the liability insurance.
A note about character and world creation
Show
Character and world creation are a form of expression. The point is that some people don't have much to say...
57949688 wrote:
Why doesnt anyone ever sig my qoutes!?
On the subject of who post in the Off-Topic Tavern:
57131438 wrote:
most of them are bored, immature adults.
Offical troller of the House of Trolls
dood, no kidding!  Hey, which OTTers would you like to meat? 

Section Six Soldier

KillerGM and Lady NeferRa.  Since they're the only two females I can think of that post in the OTT. 

User Quotes
56788208 wrote:
When she meets CJ's mom?
That's discriminatory and discrimination is wrong.    Don't you love the rest of us*?

*long time

Section Six Soldier

That's a good point, actually.  If there are any meatings to be had, it's best there was no protection involved.  No need for security or whatever, this is about trust.

Section Six Soldier

KillerGM and EE.