new to game - which books beyond core should I get?

Hey everyone.

So after (hefty) delays, I finally got my copy of Star Wars: Saga Edition.  I'm definitely happy.  (Even if the whole out of print = expensive thing is a pain).  And I'm looking to expand my collection.  Any recommendations for what I should go after next?  FYI, I remember browsing one time and seeing the talz race (four-eyed yeti with a proboscis from the Cantina scene).  Which book is that one in?  And is it a good one?  Like I said, I'm looking to generally expand my collection.

Thanks.
Talz are found in the Force Unleashed Campaign setting, and yes, it is a good one.

Personally I think they are all good, but here is my breakdown of things that might be of interest:

Force Unleashed has rules for creating new organizations in the galaxy.

KOTOR campaign guide offers gear templates.

Clone Wars has rules for squads (which makes single troopers into viable threats).  

Galaxy At War has the Battlestation construction kit, which has all sorts of fun new rules for locations and how to build facilities.  

Starships of the Galaxy and Threats of the Galaxy are good for the sheer amount of advesaries and ships (but Threats has lots of errors;  someone has a sheet where they pointed out the problems, but I forget who).

Unknown Regions has charts for creating new beasts and new star systems.

Galaxy of Intrigue has rules for skill challenges.

Scum and Villiany has accessories to add to gear and starships.

Scavenger's Guide to Droids is a must have if you run a droid heavy campaign.

Jedi Academy training Manuel is the expansion of lots of Force related stuff (including new lightsaber crystals and Sith Alchemy).

Rebellion Campaign Guide offers backgrounds (where you came from) as an alternative to Destinies (where you are going).

Legacy Era introduces heirloom items (formerly owned by famous Star Wars characters), legacies (you are descended from a famous person), and the biotech of the Yuuzhan Vong.

I know it's a lot of info but hopefully something catches your interest.

Is there anything else specific you are looking for? 
Winner of the You Make the... Contest #9: Jedi Padawans Winner of the You Build the Character#33:  EU Bounty Hunters Winner of the You Build the Character #37:  The Empire Strikes Back Winner of the "Ultimate Dream Builds #1: The Underworld" I am Blue/Black
I am Blue/Black
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
I'm both selfish and rational. I'm scheming, secretive and manipulative; I use knowledge as a tool for personal gain, and in turn obtaining more knowledge. At best, I am mysterious and stealthy; at worst, I am distrustful and opportunistic.
That's really helpful.  Thanks.  Force Unleashed sounds great, as does that guide to droids.  What is Sith Alchemy?  And does Jedi Training Academy also expand on the smaller Force traditions?  The Jensaarai caught my attention, and I would like to learn more.
Sith Alchemy is the science of insane Sith Lords combined with the dark side of the Force.  You can create weapons capable of standing up to lightsabers, alter creatures, and construct Sith artifacts like talismans and amulets.  Overall, cool and fun stuff for your Sith Lord to be experimenting with when the heroes catch up to him.

Yes, Jedi Training Academy expands on smaller Force traditions, but not the Jensaarai so much, as the Jensaarai are already in the core book.  JATM has stuff like Wardens of the Sky, Tyia Adepts, and Seyugi Dervishes, among others.  However, Threats of the Galaxy has a build for a Jensaarai Warrior. 
Winner of the You Make the... Contest #9: Jedi Padawans Winner of the You Build the Character#33:  EU Bounty Hunters Winner of the You Build the Character #37:  The Empire Strikes Back Winner of the "Ultimate Dream Builds #1: The Underworld" I am Blue/Black
I am Blue/Black
I'm both selfish and rational. I'm scheming, secretive and manipulative; I use knowledge as a tool for personal gain, and in turn obtaining more knowledge. At best, I am mysterious and stealthy; at worst, I am distrustful and opportunistic.
Thanks.  I've gone and ordered Force Unleashed and Jedi Training Academy.  Still delving into the core book in full.
One more question as I continue to delve into the core book.  I've just reached the vehicle section, and I saw that ships use your BAB  + the ship's Int (for using the ship's targeting system).  Perhaps I just haven't gotten there yet, but what about Episode IV, when Obi Wan advises, "Use the Force, Luke," and Luke shuts off his targeting system and relies just on his eyes and the Force?  They must have rules for that.  My first thought would be spend a Force point to replace the ship's Int with your Dex + Wis, or Dex + 1/2 level, or just 1/2 level, or something (not sure of balance just yet).  Point is, they could not have left out one of the iconic scenes when developing the game.
Starships of the Galaxy introduces Starship Manuvers, similar to Force powers (you get 1 + Wis powers, when you use them, they are expended, Force points and Nat 20s on Pilot checks recover them).

One of the manuvers is Sense Force (replace Int bonus from ship with your Cha modifier).  So that is probably what Luke used when he destroyed the Death Star.
I am Blue/Black