Online Group

Hey, I was just wondering if anyone knows of any online SW Saga Edition groups currently playing online. I'm new to the community, and have no idea where to start in order to find or begin a group. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!
The Real Adventures area is where you want to be.  I'm currently running the only Saga game at the moment, but we're pretty full (7 players).

Other places you might check are Rpol.net , saga-edition.com, or the d20 radio forums.

Welcome to the commuity.  Feel free to ask any questions.  We'll be able to find answers for you Smile.
Winner of the You Make the... Contest #9: Jedi Padawans Winner of the You Build the Character#33:  EU Bounty Hunters Winner of the You Build the Character #37:  The Empire Strikes Back Winner of the "Ultimate Dream Builds #1: The Underworld" I am Blue/Black
I am Blue/Black
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
I'm both selfish and rational. I'm scheming, secretive and manipulative; I use knowledge as a tool for personal gain, and in turn obtaining more knowledge. At best, I am mysterious and stealthy; at worst, I am distrustful and opportunistic.
Sign In to post comments