The Hardest Head Bang.

24 posts / 0 new
Last post
Maybe this?
www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5nEeHGWi6o

If you gave the guy in the video about 10 more pounds (around the waist area), a goatee, and some gray hair, why! he would be me!
(the blood is comin from my head because of ... um... something that is verboten here)
"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse."- John Stuart Mill “Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views.”― William F. Buckley "The straw in your man is amazing."- Maxperson Original Hipster of the House of Trolls: I was hipster before hipster was cool Resident Hater Mini Hate Machine
Or is it this one...
www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2ayask8pck

(EDIT: I think this one is better)
"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse."- John Stuart Mill “Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views.”― William F. Buckley "The straw in your man is amazing."- Maxperson Original Hipster of the House of Trolls: I was hipster before hipster was cool Resident Hater Mini Hate Machine
Doods.
You almost made me unwittingly throw my headphones at the screen.

It's a reflex.
Did you guys hear the new Twisted Sister track (for reals, there is one)?  It's awesome!  Ok, it's not.  It's terrible.  Like the opposite of that new Van Halen track - which really is awesome!  Er, no it isn't.  It's also terrible.
Resident Prophet of the OTTer.

Section Six Soldier

Front Door of the House of Trolls

[b]If you're terribly afraid of your character dying, it may be best if you roleplayed something other than an adventurer.[/b]

wait, what!? theres a new Twisted Sister track!? And you didnt post it!?
I survived Section 4 and all I got was this lousy sig Off-topic and going downhill from there

I didn't wanna get banned for multiple ear murder.

Section Six Soldier

[b]If you're terribly afraid of your character dying, it may be best if you roleplayed something other than an adventurer.[/b]

I didn't wanna get banned for multiple ear murder.

Is it really that bad?
I liked TS back in the day...
Yeah, it really is that bad.  From what I remember, they talk about how they're old now and how things were different back in the day or something.  It is total dousche chill material.  Just awful.

Looking for it, I can't seem to find anything newer than a year or two ago.  It may be this song called 30.  Don't really wanna check and see, heh.

Section Six Soldier

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z50YltuXW-Y&feat...
Wow.
Yeah, this one is good.

hell yeah, i love Ministry!

I survived Section 4 and all I got was this lousy sig Off-topic and going downhill from there
and i checked out that Twisted Sister song, www.youtube.com/watch?v=vp1gIunQv8Y&ob=a...

I didnt think it was that bad, theyre trying to recapture that classic sound, definitely not their best work, but it aint too bad.
and that Van Halen one aint too bad i guess, again theyre trying to recapture that classic sound, its alright but i think they say tattoo way too many times, i mean yeah we get that thats the name of the song, but damn man, thats almost as bad as that stupid justin beaver song like baby baby baby oh, repeat.

Oh and another thing, i keep hear people saying this is the reunion album, but whos on bass? its not Micheal Anthony, how they gonna call it a reunion with out Micheal Anthony? Bass players just get no respect!

What do you call the guy who follows the band around?

The bass player 
poor bass players. But you got to admit, its just not the same without them, just imagine Black Sabbath with out Geezer, theres just no way!
How about Slayer without Araya?  ;)

Section Six Soldier

How about Slayer without Araya?  ;)

right, exactly! and just imagine the Doors with out...um....er.....uh....who the hell played bass anyway?

Yeah, I like Killing Joke...I am more familiar with their older stuff.

Chelsea FC - winner of 2012 FA Cup and Champions League Champions of Europe! Three Lions Resident Footie
Chelsea FC - winner of 2012 FA Cup and Champions League Champions of Europe! Three Lions Resident Footie
Sign In to post comments