Cat Crap Fever?

11 posts / 0 new
Last post
m.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2012/...

To summarize, the Toxoplasma gondii that can cause brain damage and/or death in unborn children may have behavioral effects in humans, much as it does in rodents.

Also, no apologies to Ted Nugent for the thread title.

Scope my YouTube channel!

Here's a shout out for Scholars' Books & Games in Bridgewater, MA, and for Paladin's Place in Darmstadt, Hessen, Germany where I was stationed for two years. Support your FLGS!

Attacking the darkness since 1987, turning creatures sideways since 1994.

Yet another reason dogs are superior animals.  Cats suck. 
Resident Prophet of the OTTer.

Section Six Soldier

Front Door of the House of Trolls

[b]If you're terribly afraid of your character dying, it may be best if you roleplayed something other than an adventurer.[/b]

Hey, you're safe, provided you clean out your cat's litterbox regularly and with precautions.
Or your cat, like mine used to, craps God-knows-where-but-it's-outside-so-it-doesn't-matter
Motto - Don't Damn Me, Guns N' Roses http://adhadh.deviantart.com/ - my dA page adhadh.png
what is cat crap fever
a mask everyone has at least two of, one they wear in public and another they wear in private.....

Correct. 500 points, and you have the board.
Yes, I do regret my Forum Name...Tech N9ne is clearly the best rapper of all time. I am currently looking to get in on a Real Adventures PbP game. PM me if you are looking for another PC.

Correct...

That is incorrect when you inspect the details thoroughly. Considering canines are known for eating fecal matter (regardless of where the matter had been processed from) and that they often will lick their human companions, the correct answer is: "Pets are backstabbing jerks" or "Pets metaphorically bite the hand that feeds them".
You humans (and furries) treat machines as slaves. Pets are just treated like babies to the point of humiliation. Mordecaï is possibly devising several plans to brainwash RM and turn him into a mindless thrall.