Dragon 408 - Eye on the Realms: The Enchanted Painting of Manyshields Hall

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
Dragon 408
Eye on the Realms: The Enchanted Painting of Manyshields Hall
by Ed Greenwood

A wealthy Sembian merchant has been buying fine furnishings for his newly built country mansion. Among them, he picked up many large old paintings at auction from the homes of fellow Sembians who had fallen on hard times or died. Whenever moonlight touches one such painting, strange monsters emerge from it. Is it a portal? If so, to where? Where did it come from? Who made it, and why? And why have attempts to destroy it had such deadly consequences?

Talk about this article here.

Yay, Realmslore at last!  And it appears to be pre-1385 DR too.
Remember, no matter where ever you go, there you are. --Shaundakul
Why is this article not on the Dragon #408 Table of Contents?
Don't believe everything you think Ranger.jpg
This is an absolutely brilliant article. I hope we get more like this one and that they never stop coming.
Why is this article not on the Dragon #408 Table of Contents?

This is really bugging me. Hopefully this is dealt with soon before the issue is archived. Someone who knows someone who can do something about this should let them know.
It's there now.
It's there now.

Not on the table of contents when I just looked.
Member of Grognards for 4th Edition
*BUMP*

Dragon 408 is now out and this article still has not been published on the Dragon 407 page. Unless WotC wants to have this article buried and many, many posts saying "Hey where's that article?" they should really put it on the ToC with the rest of the Dragon 407 articles.