A Great Man has passed...

7 posts / 0 new
Last post

RIP Nello Ferrara, candy company giant

The man who created Red Hots, Atomic Fireballs, Lemonheads and other candy has passed away at the age of 93.
 Everyone who was once a kid mourns his passing, although several dentists were seen dancing and singing.

Show

I am the Magic Man.

(Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.)

I am the Lawnmower Man.

(I AM GOD HERE!)

I am the Skull God.

(Koo Koo Ka Choo)

There are reasons they call me Mad...

never liked atomic fireballs..... never my thing.... prefers peanut butter....
a mask everyone has at least two of, one they wear in public and another they wear in private.....
Dang.
I love all kinds of their candy!
"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse."- John Stuart Mill “Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views.”― William F. Buckley "The straw in your man is amazing."- Maxperson Original Hipster of the House of Trolls: I was hipster before hipster was cool Resident Hater Mini Hate Machine
I remember you could actually smell when they were making Red Hots by the Eisenhower expressway. 

My favs were Lemon Heads and Alexander the Grape.  Good stuff.

Lady NeferRa

Guaranteed to be less than 10% werewolf!

a moment of silence for the fallen
I survived Section 4 and all I got was this lousy sig Off-topic and going downhill from there
I remember you could actually smell when they were making Red Hots by the Eisenhower expressway. 

My favs were Lemon Heads and Alexander the Grape.  Good stuff.

No doubt!
They make the best candy...

Heh... I'm 41 and eat more candy that all 3 of my kids combined!
"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse."- John Stuart Mill “Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views.”― William F. Buckley "The straw in your man is amazing."- Maxperson Original Hipster of the House of Trolls: I was hipster before hipster was cool Resident Hater Mini Hate Machine
Sign In to post comments