Characters Created with Chaosfang's "Classless 4e" Rules

19 posts / 0 new
Last post
I've been busting my ass trying to come up with character concepts not covered with Chaosfang's Classless 4e ruleset. These are the character I've managed to create so far, displaying the immense versatility and freedome of his iteration of the system.

I'll be using the standard array of ability scores for most of these characters to display that simplicity can have incredible results.
If I happen to stumble upon a character concept not covered by his ruleset I will color its name red in addition to creating a feat/power/fix that WILL make that character concept possible. These fixes will be shown in blue.

EDIT:

We have had some major updates with the system, and all the builds above are now over 9000 times more streamlined and easy to achieve! Less feat tax and easier to reflavor! :D

Chasfang however does not have a lot of time to approve, comment and include all of the new stuff that's coming in, so right now I'll also be pulling stuff out of my ass to use with the system, since I can't always be bothered to wait for his green light xD

This has had the result that there are now two working versions of this system, the one I have as a Google Document, and the one up on his thread. I will no longer be using the colors to depict what build is "legal" and which ones aren't, no longer. However, I will try to stick to the "core stuff" whenever possible.

There are ofcourse still some balancing issues, but they will all be tackled eventually xD 

IMAGE(http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/20.jpg)

Look at my Playable Illithid, my Monster Generating excel file , my Lifestealer in progresss (Heroic tier almost complete!) , our Improved Orc, our Improving Kenku and our Improving Duergar
Also, take a look at my friend's Improved Minotaur, Gadren's amazing Arcane Archer and of course the Avatar Project
More links! Qube's Block Builder, Classless D&D and the characters I've created using the classless system.
Iron Man
From the Movie

Race
: Human

Level: 2
Roles: Striker/Controller
Elemental Affinities: Force for the blasters, Fire for flamethrower and missiles

Ability Scores and Ability Checks:
His Armor gives him excellent physical attributes, while his only mental attribute lacking behind is his wisdom. The suit is more designed towards absorbing hit than dodging bullets. If I weren't using the standard array I would probably lower Tony Stark's Wisdom and instead increase his charisma by 1 and then spend some points in  dexterity or constitution.

Strength 18 5
Constitution 143
Dexterity101
Intelligence        143
Wisdom101
Charisma11                    1                        

Hit Points: 36            Bloodied: 18         Healing Surge Value: 9      Healing surges per Day: Standard +2 

AC: 18            (9 + Armor + level)
Fortitude: 16 (9 + Strength + level + racial)
Reflex: 14      (9 + Intelligence +level + racial)
Will: 12         (9 + Charisma + level + racial)

Initiative: 2   (level + Dexterity)
Speed: 6

Trained Skills: Athletics, Endurance, Thievery, Perception, History
Skills are reflavoured as such:
   Athletics: The armor's bonus to strength
   Endurance: Armors protection to... everything basically.
   Thievery: Is "making stuff with your hands
   Perception: Are the suit's special sensors
   History: Is Stark's access to the internet xD

Equipment: 
1x Cloth Armor
2x One-handed heavy weapons (Heavy Punches)
1x Heavy Armor
Wealth: 5g

Feats:
Human Bonus Feat: Can use Sneak Attack with Ranged Weapons
Level 1 Feat: Toughness

Powers and Abilities:
Show

Heroic Effort: Sometimes reflavoured as "Jarvis' Targeting System"

Heroic EffortHuman Racial Power
Your grim focus and unbridled energy means that failure is not an option
Encounter
No Action - Personal
Trigger:: You miss with attack or fail a saving throw
Effect: You gain a +4 racial bonus to the attack roll or the saving throw

Sneaky Surprise:

Empowered ActionStriker Attack
Your suit has powerful blasters and missiles, but it also empowers your every punch.
At-Will
Triggered Action - Personal
Trigger:: You hit with attack against an enemy you have combat advantage against.
Effect: The target takes 1d6 extra damage and you slide the target 1 square.

Special: I took a feat which makes this also work like the Hunter's Quarry class feature, so I can also use it to demonstrate the destructive force of my blasters and missiles.

Basic Attack

Basic AttackUniversal Attack 1
It's clobberin' time! ...Oops, wrong catch phrase!
At-Will Weapon
Standard Action - Melee or Ranged Weapon
Target:One creature
Attack: +8 vs. AC
Hit: 1d10 + 5 damage

If I remember correctly I gain a damage bonus equal to half my level, result in +5 damage.

Level 1 At-Will: Magical Burst

Repulser BeamAttack 1
Wzzzzzz.... BOOM!!!!!!
At-Will Weapon
Standard Action - Ranged 10
Attack:6 vs. Reflex
Hit: 1d8+5 force or fire damage, one of the following effects:
     You can slide the target and each creature adjacent to it 1 square.
     The target and each creature adjacent to it takes 4 damage.

Level 1 At-Will: Harrying Assault

Power-PunchAttack 1
3 gigajoules of energy from the Arc reactor, all channeled into your fists.
At-Will Weapon
Triggered Action - Melee or Ranged Weapon
Target:The target of the triggering attack.
Effect: Your basic attack gains one of the following benefits:
     You slide the target 3 squares
     The target takes extra 4 extra damage.

Level 1 Encounter: Magical Pillar

Arc-blast-thingyAttack 1
A beam of energy travels at the speed of light from the centerpiece of your armor.
Encounter Implement
Standard Action - Area Burst 1 within 10
Target:Each creature in the burst
Attack:+6 vs. Reflex
Hit: 2d6+4 force or fire damage, and the target is pushed 3 squares. In addition:
    Each enemy in the burst is blinded until the end of your next turn
    The attack deals half damage on a miss, and one creature in the burst takes an additional 2d6 extra damage.

Level 1 Daily: Adrenaline Rush

Power SurgeAttack 1
You increase the output of the Arc-reactor, and watch your foes tremble in fear.
Daily
Free Action - Personal
Trigger: You become bloodied
Special: You can activate this ability during your turn as a swift action, even when not bloodied. 
Until the end of the encounter:
     Each enemy adjacent to the target of your basic attacks take 4 damage.
    Your basic attacks deal ongoing 4 force or fire damage (save ends) on a hit.

Level 2 Utility Power: Endure Pain

Force ShieldEndurance Utility 2
You channel a force shield around, deflecting incoming damage.
Daily
Immediate Interrupt - Personal
Trigger: You are hit by an attack
Effect: Until the end of your next turn, you gain resist 7 all damage.

Look at my Playable Illithid, my Monster Generating excel file , my Lifestealer in progresss (Heroic tier almost complete!) , our Improved Orc, our Improving Kenku and our Improving Duergar
Also, take a look at my friend's Improved Minotaur, Gadren's amazing Arcane Archer and of course the Avatar Project
More links! Qube's Block Builder, Classless D&D and the characters I've created using the classless system.
Nature's Ally
Fighting alongside his animal companion, and summoning additional help when neeeded.

Race
: Wilden
Roles:
Leader/Defender.
Elemental Affinities:
Fire, Lightning
I wanted to make a "protector of the forest", somone that fights with animals, using animal summonings, for the animals. Wilden was an obvious choice. I'll be using Wisdom as primary since that is the "nature" stat, and constitution for secondary for survival and endurance. The animal companion and cantrip feats needed for this build have not been approved, but are still used. See the feat list for full detail on these feats.

Strength111
Constitution164
Dexterity143
Intelligence101
Wisdom185
Charisma101

Hit Points: 32         Bloodied: 16       Healing Surge Value: 8       Healing surges per Day: 10

AC:
Fortitude:
14       Initiative: 4
Reflex:  
14            Speed: 6
Will:
15                Trained Skills: Nature, Endurance, Stealth, Perception

Equipment: 
1x Cloth Armor
1x Light Armor
3x magic item.
1x Two-handed light weapon (wooden staff, nature's weapon)
Wealth: 360g - equipment.

Racial Stuff

• Nature and Stealth Skill bonus

• Hardy Form (+1 to one NAD)

• low-light vision

• Fey origin

• Nature's Aspect (see powers)

Level 1 Feat: Animal Companion     
Show

Beastmaster
Benefit:
 You lose a healing surge. You gain an animal companion of your choice. Your companion can be any small or medium natural or fey animal. Your animal companion uses your defenses and has hit points equal to your bloodied value. The animal uses your healing surges. You can take an action to command your beast to take the same type of action. When you take a move action your animal companion can take a move action. See your animal's stat block below.
  Striker: You lose your Sneaky Surprise, but instead you gain the animal strike attack power.
  Defender: When you activate your Defender Aura you can activate it on your animal companion instead of yourself. Your animal companion has access to your Foe's Folly attack power.
  Controller: You can center your Controller Zone on your animal companion, even if its out of range, line of sight and line of effect.
  Leader: When you use your Life Giving word, you can have an ally adjacent to your animal companion benefit from the power's secondary effect instead of the target.

Animal StrikeStriker Attack
Your beast growls in anticipation of his master's signal to strike.
At-Will Martial
Triggered - Personal
Trigger: You make an attack against an enemy adjacent to your animal companion.
Effect: Your animal companion can make a basic attack against the target as a swift action. If the attack hits it has an additional effect based on your secondary role.
    Leader: The target grants combat advantage for the next attack against it before the end of your next turn.
    Defender: The target is marked by you or your animal companion until the end of your next turn.
    Controller: You can slide the target 1 square.
    Striker: The targets takes 1d6 extra damage. The damage increases to 2d6 at 11th level and 3d6 at 21st level.

Other possbile benefits:
Leader: Your animal companion gains temporary hit points 
Controller: The target is slowed as your animal rips at its feet.

Brown BearLevel 2 Defender
Medium Natural Beast

Initiative +4
Senses Perception: +12, Passive Perception: 22; Low-light vision.
HP 16; Bloodied 8
AC: 17, Fortitude: 14, Reflex: 14, Will: 15 
Speed: 7
Basic Melee Attack ( Standard, at-will )Martial
Melee 1, one creature, +8 vs. AC, 1d10 + 5 damage.

Alignment UnalignedLanguages None

Skills Perception +12, Athletics +6

Str Equal to yoursDex Equal to yoursWis Equal to yours
Con Equal to yoursInt 4Cha 10

Equipment None

I asked my DM if he could serve as my tank, so that the "Defender" part of my role is all expressed trough the bear, and I could not benefit from any of them, inless I specifically describe how.

Level 2 Feat: Primal Cantrips     
Show
The cantrip feats have not been thuroughly discussed. I believe we are looking "cantrip bundles" where each bundle contains 2-3 active/passive abilities related to a certain power source. The idea is to have Arcane, Primal, Shadow, Elemental and Martial Cantrips, and Martial and Survival "knacks" wich are more like passive benefits.

Powers and Abilities        
Show

BoUniversal Attack
It don't look like much at first, but in your hands a simple staff becomes a deadly weapon.
At-Will Martial
Standard Action - Melee 1
Attack:+8 vs. AC
Hit: 1d12 + 5 damage.

Life-Giving Word

Natural HealingUniversal Attack
With the healing powers of nature itself you close wounds and mend broken spirits.
Encounter Healing
Swift Action - Close Burst 5 (10 at level 15, 15 at level 25)
Target:You or one ally in the burst
Effect: The target can spend a healing surge. The target or one ally adjacent to your animal companion gains 6 temporary hit points.
Special: You can use this power twice per encounter, but only once per round. At level 15, you can use this power an additional time per encounter.

Magical Burst

Summon Fire-HawkAttack 1
You summon a primal avian out of one of nature's element, manifesting nature's wrath before the eyes of your foes.
At-Will Implement
Hit: 1d8 fire or lightning damage. The power has one of the following effects:

• One ally adjacent to the target gains 4 temporary hit points.

• The defender effect is under construction.

I am not 100% okay with this power. It is not weaker than any of the other at-wills, why reduce the damage to only 1d8? The defender leader is also very useless as it is now, personally I want it to give resist to an ally or a penalty to attack rolls to the enemy, maybe even a penalty to damage rols equal to half my primary ability modifier, or a penalty to its next damage roll before the start of my next turn equal to my primary ability modifier.

Spellblade

Elemental InfusionAttack 1
You charge your weapon with the power of the elements.
At-Will Weapon
Target:The target of the triggering attack
Trigger: You hit with a basic attack during your turn.
Effect: Your basic attack gains one of the following benefits, based on your primary or secondary roles, but not both.

• One ally within 5 squares of the target can make a saving throw as a swift action.

• The target takes a -2 penalty to its next attack roll before the start of your next turn.

Magical Pillar

Chain LightningAttack 1
Crackling lightning leaps from your hand, bouncing from one foe to the next.
Encounter Implement
Hit: 1d6+5 fire or lightning damage, and the target is pushed 3 squares. This power also has the following effects.

• Each ally in the burst regains 4 hit points. If an ally is still bloodied after regaining those hit points it can spend a healing surge as a swift action to gain temporary hit points equal to their healing surge value

• Enemies you hit with this power dea hal damage to your allies with their next attack before the start of your next turn. 

Magic Storm

Primal StormAttack 1
At the time of need I pray to the primal spirits for aid and guidance, and they answer with a powerful hurricane of pure primal magic.
Daily Implement, Fear
Standard Action - Area burst 2 within 20
Efect: The burst creates a zone that lasts until the end of your next turn. As a move action you can move the zone 6 squares. The zone has two effects, based on your primary and secondary roles:

• Allies that start their turn in the zone gain resist 4 to all damage until the end of their turn.

• Enemies in the zone that make an attack against an ally that does not include you or an ally with an active defender aura as a target take damage equal to 3 + your primary ability modifier as a swift action once per round.

Dr. Conrade
The Mad Chemist (took less than an hour to make)

Race

Level: 1
Roles: Controller
Elemental Affinities: Poison, Fire.

Strength 10 
Constitution 10 
Dexterity11 
Intelligence            18 4                       
Wisdom            14 2
Charisma14 2              

Hit Points: 22            Bloodied: 11          Healing Surge Value: 5       Healing surges per Day: Standard +0 

AC: 14
Fortitude: 10
Reflex: 14
Will: 12

Initiative: 1
Speed: 6

Trained Skills: Arcana (knowledge), Bluff, Heal, Nature, History

Equipment: 
1x Cloth Armor
Two-handed light weapon, ranged (Potion Launcher)
One-handed Light weapon (dagger)
Wealth: 80g

Feats:
Level 1 Feat: Alchemist

Powers and Abilities
Show

Controller Zone

Poison CloudController Attack
You throw a bottle filled with green liquid. On impact, it explodes and engulfs your enemies in a poisonous cloud.
Encounter Zone
Swift Action - Area Burst 1 within 10
Effect: The burst creates a zone that lasts until the end of your next turn. Creatures that start their turn in or adjacent to the zone are slowed until the end of their next turn.

Basic Attack

You stab with your dagger or launch a projectile from your crossbow.
At-Will Weapon
Hit: 1d8 + 4 damage of melee, 1d12+4 if ranged.

Level 1 At-Will: Spellblade

Surprising ProjectileAttack 1
It's not the projectile that hurts him, but the poison or explosive it was coated with.
At-Will
Triggered Action - Close Burst 10
Target:One creature in the burst.
Trigger: You hit with a basic attack.
Effect: The triggering attack deals poison or fire damage. In addition, you can slide the target three square.

Level 1 Encounter: Magical Pillar

Alchemical Explosion Attack 1
A toss, a burst, and a giant explosion of whatever that mysterious bottle contained.
Encounter Zone
Attack:+5 vs. Reflex
Hit: 2d6 + 4 fire or poison damage, and the target is pushed 3 squares. In addition, the target is blinded until the end of your next turn.

Level 1 Daily:

Mr. HydeAttack 1
You take a giant sip of a magical blue liquid, transforming you into an monster fueled by magical chemicals.
Daily
Swift Action - Personal
Trigger: You become bloodied.
Effect: Until the end of the encounter, each enemy adjacent to the target of your basic attack takes 4 fire or poison damage.
Special: You can active this ability on your turn as a swift action when not bloodied.

I'm going to show you guys that traditional character concepts can also be made using this system.

Paladin
That's the way, uhu-uhu, you like it, uhu-uhu.

Race

Roles: Defender/Leader
Elemental Affinities: Radiant and whatever.

Strength 184
Constitution 142
Dexterity10
Intelligence        10
Wisdom11
Charisma14 2         

Hit Points: 26             Bloodied:  13        Healing Surge Value: 6      Healing surges per Day: 9

AC: 18      (9+level+armor+shield)
Fortitude: 15 (9+level+strength+racial)
Reflex: 12 (9+level+shield+racial)
Will: 13 (9+level+charisma+racial)

Initiative: 1
Speed: 6

Trained Skills: Diplomacy, Religion, Insight, Heal, Endurance, Intimidate.

Equipment: 
1x Cloth Armor
1x Heavy Armor
1x One-handed heavy weapon (longsword)
1x Shield
Wealth: 30g

Feats:
Human Bonus Feat: Leader's Challenge (changes Foe's Folly into the Paladin feature we know and love)
Level 1 Feat: Any multiclass feat that gives me access to a healing power.

Powers and Abilities:
Show

Heroic Effort

Encounter
No Action - Personal

Defender Aura

Defender AuraDefender Utility
Whether it be through a magical aura or a combination of fighting skill and clever tactics, you work to occupy nearby foes to keep them distracted.
At-Will Aura
Swift Action - Personal
Effect: You activate an aura 1 that lasts until you end it as a swift action or until you fall unconscious. While in the aura, any enemy takes a -2 penalty to attack rolls when it makes an attack that does not include among its targets either you or an ally of yours who has this aura active. Marked enemies are not subject to this aura.

Foe's Folly

Righteous RadianceDefender Utility
You exact divine punishment on a foe that ignores your challenge.
At-Will Implement
Swift Action - Personal
Target:The triggering enemy
Trigger: An enemy subject to your Defender's Aura makes an attack that targets an ally of yours but not you or an ally who has an active Defender's Aura, or leaves a square adjacent to you without teleporting.
Effect: The triggering enemy takes 3 radiant damage.

Basic Attack

You have been tought to defend the innocent, using the sharp edge of a blade.
At-Will Weapon
Attack: +7 vs. AC
Hit: 1d10 + 4 damage

Spellblade

Holy StrikeAttack 1
Your weapon flashes with divine light that sears your enemy and lifts your allies’ hearts with renewed vigor and purpose.
At-Will Implement
Triggered Action - Close burst 10
Target:One creature in burst
Trigger: You hit with a basic attack
Effect: The triggering attack deals radiant damage. Choose one of the following effect:

• Your allies gain combat advantage against target until the start of your next turn

• The target is marked until the start of your next turn.

Magical Burst

Divine PrayerAttack 1
You bathe your enemy in sacred light, searing it in radiance. You call out to one of your comrades, invigorating him or her with the sight of holy power.
At-Will Implement
Hit: 1d8+4 radiant damage, and one of the following effects.

• One ally adjacent to the target gains 4 temporary hit points

• One other effect that is currently being fixed.

Pummeling Crash

Divine FuryAttack 1
You attack your foe, the weight of your gods fury coming down on whoever opposes The Way.
Encounter Weapon
Triggered Action - Melee or ranged weapon.
Effect: The attack deals 1[W] extra damage, and you can push the target up to 1 square. In addition, the power has the following effects:

• One or two allies can make a basic attack against the target as a swift action.

• One other effect that is currently being fixed.

Daily 1: Adrenaline Rush

Divine InfusionAttack 1
You shine with divine radiance that sears your enemies as you attack and commands their respect.
Daily Implement
Effect: Until the end of the encounter you gain the following effects.

• You and your allies within 2 squares of you gain 4 temporary hit points each time you hit with a basic attack.

• An effect that needs to be fixed.

Special: You can instead activate this power as a swift action during your turn.

This was probably the most difficult yet, since a lot of the effects are still under construction. When the powers are done I hope to be able to distribute THPs with melee attacks and give myself some deensive buffs. That's what divine powers are all about: Life and Protection (...and smite-ing evil).
To those that have not made a character with this rulset: There are only 3(+2) at-will attacks, 2 encounter attacks and 3 daily attacks avaialable. All of these characters will use reflavoured versions of these powers.
This character took between 30 to 40 minutes to create.

There's something wrong with the formatting of my template, I'm working on it right now.
The ruleset is currently under construction, and I will not update old characters when the ruleset is updated. Just assume that the older the character is, the more it has improved since its creation.

The Harrier
The Ranged Defender

This build is currently not available, but can be made if you are willing to settle with poor retaliation damage.

Race
: Elf
Roles:
Defender/Striker
Elemental Affinities:
Cold, Thunder

I felt like I'd stick to the stereotypical ranger setup for this, except pretty much dumping constitution.

Strength142
Constitution11
Dexterity184
Intelligence10
Wisdom163
Charisma10

Hit Points: 23       Bloodied: 11        Healing Surge Value: 5       Healing surges per Day: 7

Fortitude:
Reflex:
Will:

Initiative:
Speed:
Trained Skills:
Nature, Perception, Athletics, Stealth

Equipment: 
1x Cloth Armor
1x Light Armor
1x Two-handed heavy ranged weapon (Greatbow)
2x One handed light weapon (daggers)
Wealth: 35g

Racial Stuff:
Low-light vision
Nature and Perception racial skill bonuses
Elven Accuracy encounter power
Fey Origin
Grant non-elf allies within 5 +1 to Perception.
I ignore difficult terrain while shifting, but since shifting has been removed from the game I'm going allow myself to translate this feature to "You ignor the first square of difficult terrain you move through during your turn" 

Level 1 Feat: A feat that takes away my defender aura, but allows me to mark on-hit.
Level 2 Feat: Increasing the damage of my Foe's Folly

Powers and Abilities
Show

Elven AccuracyElf Racial Power
With an instant of focus, you take careful aim at your foe and strike with the legendary accuracy of the elves.
Encounter
Free Action - Personal
Trigger: You make an attack roll and dislike the result
Effect: Reroll the attack roll. Use the second result, even if it's lower.

Basic AttackAttack 1
Huge bow with huge arrows result in huge injuries for your opponenets.
At-Will Weapon
Target:One Creature
Hit: 2d8 + 5 damage.
Effect: You look amazing, with that huge bow and those pointy ears.
Good for you, man, good for you.

Foe's Folly

Foe's FollyAttack 1
You wait, take your aim, and strike any opponent who assaults your allies.
At-Will    Weapon
Target:The triggering creature
Trigger: An enemy marked by you makes an attack that does not include you or an ally with an active defender aura.
Effect: You deal 1[W] damage against the target as a swift action. Increasing to 2[W] damage at 11th level and 3[W] at 21st level.

It would be cool if I coul change Foe's Folly retaliation damage from "Primary ability modifer" to "1[W]", no modifiers. Making it a weapon attack with the weapon keyword and you weapon's range. But I don't think its going to happen. I don't think it should take an attack roll since it might slow down combat. It's okay when its your turn to grant attacks (leader), but having up to 5 defenders all acting on your monster's initative is really confusing.

Harrying AssaultAttack 1
You repeatedly strike at an opponent at an attempt to block out the sun with your arrows.
At-Will Weapon
Target:The creature you hit with the triggering attack.
Effect: You gain one of the following effects

• You deal 4 extra damage with the triggering attack.

• The defender-based effects are still under construction.

This is perfect. You will most likely be using the damage bonus, seeing you you are basically an off-turn striker.

Pummeling Crash.

Power ShotAttack 1
You muster every ounce of upper-body strength you have, pulling the bow's string as far back as you can.
Encounter Weapon
Effect: The attack deals 1[W] extra damage, and you can push the target up to one square. In addition, the power gains the following effects.

•  You deal an extra 1[W] damage to the target

• As before, this effect is under construction.

Adrenaline Rush

Adrenaline RushAttack 1
You instantly become filled with the rush of battle.
Daily
Effect: Until the end of the encounter, you gain the following benefits, based on your primary and secondary roles.

• Your basic attacks deal 4 ongoing damage (save ends) of a type corresponding to one of your elemental affinities.

• The defender feature is under construction.

Special: You can instead activate this power as a swift action during your turn.

I asked my DM If I could count as a Ranger and a Hunter for choosing Utility powers. I chose a power that's perfect if I get focused in combat, or when the DM finally attempts to counter me.

Oak SkinRanger Utility 2
Your skin takes on the texture of tough bark, protecting you from the worst of your enemies’ attacks.
Daily Primal
Minor Action - Personal
Effect: You gain resistance to all damage until the end of the encounter. The resistance is equal to your Wisdom modifier (3)

This build is pretty impressive, allowing me to deal from 2d8+13 damage to 4d8+13 damage per round, and even more if I manage to mark some additional creatures. I am however not really protecting my allies that much, since I still count on them for protection from melee brutes and soldiers, and also I can only mark one creature per round, and can easily be countered by controllers. The -2 to attack rolls is a decent pay-off IMO.

This build took me again between 30 and 40 minutes, taking in account formatting the thread, rewriting the power blocks and looking up stuff on the compendium. Looks to me like I'm pretty consistently making a character under an hour.

Balasar
The Dragon Sorcerer

Race
: Dragonborn
Roles:
Striker/Defender
Elemental Affinities:
Fire, one other.
Balasar is the Dragonstud in one of my DnD groups. Sorcerers are normally based on charisma, but not this one. I now have the freedom of scoring him by what the CHARACTER is like, not what the CLASS expects him to be like.
If this system will implement the idea of Character Templates, this build will be a bit different. It will for example have 2 arcane cantrips and some more sorcerer-y stuff.

Strength143
Constitution185
Dexterity101
Intelligence143
Wisdom101
Charisma132

Hit Points: 35       Bloodied: 17       Healing Surge Value: 11       Healing surges per Day: 11

Fortitude:
15           Initiative: 2
Reflex:
13                Speed: 6
Will: 12                   Trained Skills: Arcana, Intimidate, History, Athletics

Equipment: 
1x Cloth Armor
1x Light Amor (and instead does not take Unarmored Agility feat)
1x Two-handed light weaon (Staff Implement)
Wealth: 60g

Racial Stuff

• History and intimidate skill bonuses

• Increased healing surge value

• +1 bonus to attack rolls when bloodied

• Dragon Breath racial power, dealing fire damage and using Constitution.

Level 1 Feat: Elemental Destroyer: Changes Sneak Attack into a damage bonus which applies to all attacks granted by a class or a role, other than those granted through multiclass or hybrid character options. The extra damage is of a type corresponding to my elemental affinities.
Level 2 feat: Bolstering Breath: Modifies Dragon Breath into the power displayed below.

Powers and Abilities
Show

Dragon BreathDragonborn Racial Power
As you open your mouth with a roar, the deadly power of your draconic kin blasts forth to engulf your foes.
Encounter Varies
Minor Action - Close blast 3
Target:Each enemy in the blast
Hit: 1d6+5 fire damage.
Effect: Each ally in the blast gains a +1 bonus to attack rolls until the end of your next turn.

Basic AttackDragonborn Racial Power
You hit your foe, and imbue your attack with a hint of magic.
Encounter Weapon
Standard Action - Melee or Ranged weapon
Target:Each enemy in the blast
Hit: 1d8+5 damage and 4 fire or thunder damage.
Effect: Balasar looks sexy. It is appearent that he knows what he's doing, whether it be during sexy-time or when bashing an opponent's face in.

Magical Burst

Elemental BlastAttack 1
A giant ball of magical energy flies through the air from this magnificent Dragonborn's staff.
At-Will Implement
Attack: +6 vs. Reflex
Hit: 1d8+5 damage. In addition, the power has one of the following benefits:

• You mark the creature until the start of yur next turn. If the target makes an attack against an ally that does not include you or an ally with an active defender aura you can use a swift action to reduce the damage dealt by the triggering attack by an amount equal to your primary ability modifier.

• The target and each creature adjacent to it takes extra damage equal to your Primary ability modifier

Cleaving Strike

Flame BurstAttack 1
You attack one foe with a flaming weapon, and send a fireball flying towards a different enemy.
At-Will Weapon
Effect: The triggering attack has one of the following effects.

• You mark the target and one creature adjacent to you until the start of your next turn.

• A fiery burst explodes in your enemy's face. One crature adjacent to you or the target takes 4 damage (untyped).

Magical Pillar

Flame SpiralAttack 1
A huge pillar of magic erupts from underneath your enemies.
Encounter Implement
Standard Action - Area burst 1 within 10
Target:Each creature in the burst.
Hit: 1d6+9 damage, and each target is pushed 3 squares. This attack has both of the following effects:

• Enemies you hit with this pwoer deal half damage to your allies with their next attack before the end of your next turn

• Hit or miss, one creature takes 1d6 extra damage.

Magic Storm

Magic StormAttack 1
The battle is enveloped in a blanket of magical destruction.
Daily Fear, Implement
Standard Action - Area Burst 2 within 20
Hit: The burst creates a zone that lasts until the end of your next turn. As a move action you can move the zone 6 squares. The zone has both of the following effects:

• Until the end of the encounter you can choose to mark any number of creatures in the zone. Creatures marked by you that make an attack that does not include you or an ally with an active defender aura take damage 8 damage as a swift action once per round.

• Enemies that start their turn in the zone gain vulnerability to the damage type deal by this power equa to your primary ability modifier. This vulnerability increases to 2 + your primary ability modifier at level 11, and 4 + your primary ability modifier at level 21.

Sustain Swift: The zone persists until the end of your next turn.

Cyclops
Just a normal guy, shootin' lazers out of his eyes.

Race
Roles:
Striker/Controller
Elemental Affinities:
Force
I haven't read enough x-men to be 100% on the scores. I know he's a smart guy (wis) and a natural leader (cha) with pretty balanced stats. His visors are based on aim, so his main stat is dexterity

Strength10
Constitution131
Dexterity163
Intelligence10
Wisdom142
Charisma142

Hit Points: 25        Bloodied: 12        Healing Surge Value: 6        Healing surges per Day: 8

AC: 16 AC
Fortitude:
12        Initiative: 4
Reflex:
14             Speed: 6
Will:
13                Trained Skills: Athletics, Diplomacy, Insight, 

Equipment: 
1x Cloth Armor
1x Light Armor
1x One-handed ranged heavy weapons (Cyclops visors)
Wealth: 50g

Racial Stuff

• Bonus to all NADs

• Heroic Effort

• Extra feat at level 1

Level 1 Feat: Allows me to deal full Sneak Attack damage in a Hunter's Quarry-style manner.
Human Bonus Feat:

Powers and Abilities        [sblock]

Encounter
No Action - Personal

Basic AttackAttack 1
With one hand on your visors, you open the shutters, sending a beam of force wherever you are facing.
At-Will
Attack:+7 vs. AC
Hit: 1d10 + 3 damage.

Sneak Attack

EybeamsStriker Attack
At-Will
Swift Action - Melee or Ranged Weapon
Effect: You gain a +1d6 bonus to damage rolls against the target until the end of the encounter, until the creature dies or until you use this power again. In addition, when you hit the target with an attack you can slide it 1 square. 

You know that the better you hit, the bigger the impact. You have learned that focusing on those closest to you allows you to hit better more often.

Special: You must use this power against the creature closest to you.

Cleaving Strike

Strike-throughAttack
If you get the right angle, you might get another target in your beam's line of fire.
At-Will
Target:The creature you hit with the triggering attack.
Attack:[attribute vs defense]
Effect: Your basic attack gains one of the following benefits, based on your primary or secondary roles, but not both.

• You can push each creature adjacent to you 1 square

• One creature adjacent to you or the target takes extra damage equal to your primary ability modifier.

Spellblade

ForcebeamAttack 1
You aim at the target's torso, letting him feel the full impact of your eyebeams.
At-Will
Target: The creature you hit with the triggering attack.
Effect: The triggering attack deals the same damage type as the Elemental Affinity you chose for this power. In addition, the target gains one of the following effects, based on your primary or secondary role, but not both:

• You can slide the target three squares

• The target takes damage equal to your primary ability modifier

Wide blastAttack 1
By adjusting the shutters of your googles, you widen the blast of your eyebeam, hitting multiple targets at once.
Encounter Implement
Standard Action - Area burst 1 within 10
Hit: 1d6 + 4 force damage, and the target is pushed 3 squares. The attack has the following effetcs:

• Each enemy in the burst is blinded until the end of your next turn.

• One creature takes 1d6 extra damage, even on a miss.

Also what I love about this system, is that all of the following feats have been baked into the system:

• Improved Initative

• Weapon Focus (+1 to damage)

• Expertise (+1 to hit) 

• Toughness if you are playing a class that would normall just have 4 hit points per level.

• Improved Defenses

• That Ranger feat that allows you to push your quarry 1 square.

• All feats that allow me to shift or negate opportunity attacks with ranged attacks.

This means that taking feat that change my sneak attack to hunter's quarry or my foe's folly to rightous radiance is not "wasting" a feat, whatever I do I'll still end up having up to 6 feats that I don't have to take ^^.

Template

Subtext

Race:
Level:
Roles:
Elemental Affinities:
Description:

Strength
Constitution
Dexterity
Intelligence
Wisdom
Charisma

Hit Points:      Bloodied:        Healing Surge Value:         Healing surges per Day:

AC:
Fortitude:      Initiative:
Reflex:          Speed:
Will:              Trained Skills:

Equipment:
1x Cloth Armor
Wealth:

Racial Stuff

• Nature and Stealth Skill bonus

Feats:

1. Feat

2. Feat

Powers and Abilities:    
Show

At-Will Weapon
Attack:4+level
Hit: 1[W]+Primary ability modifier damage

The Cleric
I dedicate this character to user "Gate of Hellion".

Race: Dwarf
Level:
Roles:
 Leader/controller.
Elemental Affinities:
Radiant, Fire.
Power Source: Divine.
Description:
This is an attempt to make the traditional cleric we all know and love. Until me and Chaosfang have discussed Character Themes and Power Sources in more detail, this build is not available via the accepted rules of the system. I am using the Divine power source to give me Smite Undead and one other Channel Divinity Power, chosen by Gathe of Hellion (albeit in its original form).
I'm not sure If I should make this dwarf a melee or implement user, so I'm using Wis (for heal) and Con for durability and flavor.
Please not that right now the single-leader role combination is the weakest available, and is much more efficient when paired with controller, so that's what I'll be doing, even if it'll cost me "healer's lore". 

Strength10
Constitution163
Dexterity10
Intelligence142
Wisdom184
Charisma11

Hit Points:
28      Bloodied: 14        Healing Surge Value: 7        Healing surges per Day: 10

AC:
Fortitude:
13      Initiative: 1
Reflex:
12          Speed: 5
Will:
14             Trained Skills: Religion, Heal, Endurance, Dungeoneering.

Equipment:
1x Cloth Armor
Heavy Armor (chainmail)
Holy Symbol
Adventurer's Kit
One-handed heavy weapon (mace)
Wealth: 48g

Racial Stuff

• Dungeoneering and Endurance skill bonuses

• +5 to STs vs. Posion

• Can use Second Wind as a Swift Action

• -1 to all forced movements, can make a ST to avoid being knocked prone.

Level 1 Feat: ...I have no clue!

Powers and Abilities:    
Show

Basic Attack using a +2 prof, 1d10 damage mace.

Mace-ic AttackUniversal Attack 1
At-Will Weapon
Standard Action - Melee Weapon
Attack:7 vs. AC
Hit: 1d10 + 4 damage

Life-Giving word with a Leader-rider.

Healing WordLeader Utility
You utter a soothing word that mends wounds of the body and spirit.
Encounter (special) Healing
Swift Action - Close burst 5 (10 at level 15, 15 at level 25)
Target:You or one ally in the burst.
Effect: The target can spend a healing surge, and you slide the target up to 3 squares.
Special: You can use this power twice per encounter, but only once per turn.

Smite UndeadDivine Attack
You scorch an undead foe with, driving it back and then binding it in place.
Encounter Radiant, Divine, Channel Divinity
Trigger: You hit an undead with an attack. This attack does not count towards your limit of triggered action for the triggering attack.
Effect: 1d6 radiant damage and you push the target 3 squares and immobilized it until the end of your next turn.
Special: You can only use one Channel Divinity power per encounter. 

Favor of the GodsDivine Utility
When luck runs against you, you beseech the gods for aid to turn chance in your favor.
Encounter Divine, Channel Divinity
Minor Action - Close burst 3
Target:One creature in the burst
Effect: The next time the target misses with an attack roll before the end of your next turn, it can reroll that attack roll. It must use the new result, even if it is lower.
Special: You can use only one channel divinity power per encounter.

Magical Burst.
The effects are a bit weak on this one, I'm trying to get the THP count and damage up a notch.

Sacred FlameAttack 1
You bathe your enemy in sacred light, searing it in radiance. You call out to one of your comrades, invigorating him or her with the sight of holy power.
At-Will Implement, Radiant
Attack:5 vs. Reflex
Hit: 1d8 radiant or fire damage. In addition, the power has one of the following effects, based on your primary or secondary role.
Leader: One ally adjacent to the target gains temporary hit points equal to your Primary ability modifier
Controller: You can slide the target and each creature adjacent to it 1 square.

Mace of the DivineAttack 1
Glowing with divine radiance, your attack either blinds your enemy or bolsters your ally.
At-Will Weapon
Trigger: You hit with a basic attack on your turn.
Effect: Your basic attack gains one of the following benefits, based on your primary or secondary role.

• Leader: One ally within 5 squares of the target can make a saving throw.

• Controller: You can slide the target up to three squares

Circle of RadianceAttack 1
A huge pillar of divine energies erupts from underneath your enemies.
Encounter Implement
Attack:5 vs. Reflex
Hit: 1d6 + 4 fire or radiant damage, and each target is pushed 3 squares. You gain two additional benefits based on your primary and secondary roles:

• Each ally in the burst regains hit points equal to your Primary ability modifier. If an ally is still bloodied after regaining his or her hit points, as a swift action they can spend a healing surge to gain temporary hit points equal to their healing surge value (instead of regaining hit points).

• Each enemy in the burst is blinded until the end of your next turn.

Angelic AvatarAttack 1
An ancient prayer is muttered, and if you have been true to your deity it will grant you its powers.
Daily Implement
Standard Action - Area Burst 2 within 20
Effect: The burst creates a zone that lasts until the end of your next turn. As a move action you can move the zone 6 squares. The zone has two effects, based on your primary and secondary roles:

• Allies that start their turn in the zone gain resistance to all damage equal to your primary ability modifier until the end of their turn.

• Enemies that start their turn in the zone are knocked prone.

Sustian Swift: The zone persists until the end of your next turnþ

There are a few problems I have with how this turned out:

• The low damage of Magic Burst is just...

• THP generating powers don't scale very well.

• I do count as a Cleric for meeting the prerequisites of feats, paragon paths and for choosing Utility powers, but I still think that Life-Giving Word is underpowered.

• I wanted this to be a leader/leader, but right now there is no way for single-role characters to make up for the lack of the versatility for not being a dual-role character. 

Elf Rogue-Knight
Made for blacksheepcannibal

Race: Elf
Level:
Roles:
Striker/Defender
Elemental Affinities:
Psychic and Force.
Description:
 I wont be using implement attacks, but psychic is for charm and fear,
I have no idea what this character looks like. Knight gives me the idea of heavy armor, but the elf-rouge part makes it all very confusing for me. Let's see what we'll get...
I'm thinking Elder Scrolls-style "Elven" armor, a longsword and a combination of flowing movements and bravery makes this elegant warrior the striker/defender you see in this post. For this I'll be using somemore "elegant" stats than what is usual for a defender.

Rogue-Knight:
You use a unique fighting style, a blend of the protecting knight and the agily Rogue, and you switch between the two at the blink of an eye. Instead of attacks you have special methods of applying one of your different aspects of your style to your attack. When you make an attack you can choose one triggered action to go with it, in addition to picking the "Rogue" or "Knight" rider, depending on whether you are focusing on damage or protecting your allies.

Strength10
Constitution11
Dexterity184
Intelligence142
Wisdom163
Charisma10

Hit Points:
23     Bloodied: 11       Healing Surge Value: 10        Healing surges per Day: 7

AC:
Fortitude:
10     Initiative: 5
Reflex:
15         Speed: 7
Will:
13             Trained Skills: Stealth, Athletics, Acrobatics, Endurance

Equipment:
1x Cloth Armor
1x Light Armor
1x Shield
1x One-handed light weapon (a wide-bladed rapier)
Wealth: 65g

Racial Stuff

• Nature and Perception Skill bonus

• Wild Step (translated to "ignore one square of difficult terrain per round"

• Fey origin

• group awereness

• Elven Accuracy

• low-light vision

Powers and Abilities:    
Show

At-Will Weapon
Hit: 1d8+4 damage

Strike and Parry, Rogue and KnightStriker Attack
The elegant follow-through of your attack leaves your enemy having a hard time ignoring you.
At-Will
Trigger: You hit with an attack during your turn against an enemy granting combat advantage to you.
Effect: The target takes 1d6 extra damage, and is marked by you until the start of your next turn (takes a -2 penalty to attack rolls against creatures other than you or allies with an active defender aura)
Special: Strike and Parry does not count towards the normal restriction of Triggered Actions per Trigger.

Elven AccuracyElf Racial Power
With an instant of focus, you take careful aim at your foe and strike with the legendary accuracy of the elves.
Encounter
Free Action- Personal
Trigger: You make an attack and dislike the result.
Effect: Reroll the attack roll. Use the second result, even if its lower.

Cleaving StrikeAttack 1
Even when faced with multiple threats, you stand your ground and protect your allies with an unmatched offensive fighting style.
At-Will Weapon
Attack:You hit with a basic attack on your turn.
Effect: The target has one of the following effects, based on your primary or secondary role.

• Rogue: One creature adjacent to the target takes 4 damage

• Knight: The target and one creature adjacent to you is marked until the start of your next turn.

Harrying AssaultAttack 1
The agility of the Rogue and the power of the Knight, how is your enemy supposed to fathom the amazing versatility of your fighting style.
At-Will Weapon
Effect: The target has one of the following effects, based on your primary or secondary role.

• Rogue: The target takes 4 extra damage

• KnightThe target takes a -2 penalty to its next attack roll before the start of your next turn.

Style MasteryAttack 1
"I will give you a choice; pain now, or pain later; when you least expect it."
At-Will Weapon
Effect: The triggering attack deals 1[W] extra damage. In addition The target has two of the following effects, based on your primary or secondary role.

• Rogue-Knight Mastery:

• Rogue: The triggering attack deals 1[W] extra damage.

• KnightIf the target makes an attack against an ally that does not include you before the end of your next turn, as a triggered action you can shift up to 2 squares to a square adjacent to the target and make a melee basic attack against it.

Fury of the Rogue-Knight.Attack 1
You instantly become filled with the rush of battle.
Daily
Trigger: You become blooded.
Special: You can instead use this ability as a swift action on your turn.
Effect: Until the end of the encounter, you benefit from two of the following effects, based on your primary and secondary role.

• Rogue: Your basic attacks deal ongoing damage equal to your primary ability modifier (save ends).  This ongoing damage increases to 2 + your primary ability modifier at level 11, and 4 + your primary ability modifier at level 21.

• Knight: Whenever you hit with an attack you gain temporary hit points equal to your primary ability modifier.

Twisted Fate
A fortuneteller with a thing for chaos

Race: Changeling
Level:
Roles:
Striker/Controller
Elemental Affinities:
 Psychic
Description:
A character for a friend of mine. We have a specific theme in mind, but not sure which class should go with it. I'm going to make it using Chaosfang's rules and see what comes out. I'm going allow myself a bit of homebrewing here, so this is definetly not a "legal build".
The character is an agent of the Deck of Many things, and has a thing for cards and fortunetelling (and deceipt). I'll stat him using the point-buy system, maximizing charisma.

Strength104
Constitution93
Dexterity188
Intelligence156
Wisdom104
Charisma189

Hit Points:
61      Bloodied: 30       Healing Surge Value: 15        Healing surges per Day: 6

AC:
Fortitude:
18      Initiative: 13
Reflex:
22         Speed: 6
Will:
24             Trained Skills: Bluff, Thievery, Arcana, History

Equipment:
1x Cloth Armor
Light Armor
Tome (a deck of fortune cards)
Wealth:

Racial Stuff

• Skill bonus to Bluff and Insight

• +1 to will

• Shapechanger and changeling trick.

Feats: Skill Focus (Bluff), Becomer (Elf, +2 to nature), 

Other:

• Background benefit: +2 to blluff

Powers and Abilities:    
Show

At-Will Weapon
Attack:4+level
Hit: 1[W]+ 9 damage

Manipulate the OddsStriker
Even if nothing else is, chance will always be on your side.
At-Will
Trigger: You hit with an attack against an enemy granting you combat advantage.
Effect: The triggering attack deals 1d6 extra damage, and you slide the target 1 square.

We have had some major updates with the system, and all the builds above are now over 9000 times more streamlined and easy to achieve! Less feat tax and easier to reflavor! :D

Chasfang however does not have a lot of time to approve, comment and include all of the new stuff that's coming in, so right now I'll also be pulling stuff out of my ass to use with the system, since I can't always be bothered to wait for his green light xD

This has had the result that there are now two working versions of this system, the one I have as a Google Document, and the one up on his thread.I will no longer be using the colors to depict what build is "legal" and which ones aren't, no longer. However, I will try to stick to the "core stuff" whenever possible.

There are ofcourse still some balancing issues, but they will all be tackled eventually xD

The Earth Warden I
"Like the rock on which you stand, I will make you strong and stable, able to fight of any foe and take on any attack"

Race: Dwarf
Level:
Roles:
Leader/Defender
Elemental Affinities:
 Force, Thunder.
Description:
This is a Earthpriest, focusing on buffing allies defensively and being steady as a mountain. The dwarf pick is obvious and the ability scores are pretty straightforward too.

Strength142
Constitution163
Dexterity11
Intelligence10
Wisdom184
Charisma10

Hit Points:
28      Bloodied: 14        Healing Surge Value: 7         Healing surges per Day: 10

AC:
Fortitude:
13      Initiative: 2
Reflex:
11          Speed: 5
Will:
14              Trained Skills: Dungeoneering, Perception, Nature, Heal

A new formula for initative is used, this one includes a +2 bonus to initative, making Improved Initative not worth it (and out of limits!)

Equipment:
1x Cloth Armor
Heavy Armor [45gp]
One-Handed Heavy Weapon (Earthmace) [15gp]
Shield. [5 gp]
Adventurer's Kit [15gp]
Wealth: 20gp

Racial Stuff

• Endurance and Dungeoneering Skill bonus

• Does not take a -1 penalty to speed for wearing heavy armor.

• Can use second wind as a minor action.

• low-light vision

• +5 bonus to STs against poison

• resist 1 forced movement

Powers and Abilities:    
Show

Earthmace AttackUniversal Attack 1
At-Will Weapon
Hit: 1d10 + 4 damage.

Blessing of the EarthwardenLeader Utility
With the power of stone at your pack, you stand and fight through even the most grievous of wounds.
Encounter Healing
Swift Action - Close burst 5
Target:You or one ally in burst
Effect: The target can spend a healing surge, and gains a +2 bonus to all defenses until the end of his next turn.

Disruptive Strike (new attack)Attack
You interrupt your enemy's actions for just a heartbeat, but a heartbeat is all that it takes.
At-Will Weapon
Triggered Action
Effect: The attack gains one of the following effects:

• One ally adjacent to the target can move up to 3 squares as a swift action. The ally is not considered marked by the target or under the effects of its defender aura during the movement.

• The target is slowed until the end of its next turn.

EarthslamAttack
With the weight of the earth pulling down on your hammer you unleash a devastating attacking, invoking fear in your enemies and self-confidence in your allies.
At-Will Weapon
Triggered Action - Ranged 10
Trigger: You hit with a basic weapon attack on your turn.
Effect: The attack gains the Thunder or Force keywords, and one of the following effects.

• One ally within range gains temporary hit points equal to your Primary ability modifier.

• One enemy within range is marked by you until the start of your next turn.

Pummeling CrashAttack 1
That's one strong dwarf!
Encounter Weapon
Triggered Action
Trigger: You hit with a basic weapon attack on your turn.
Effect: The attack deals 1[W] extra damage and you can push the target one square. In addition, the attack has one of the following effects:

• One ally within 5 squares of you can make a basic attack against the target as a swift action.

• You slide the target to a square adjacent to you.

Daily Power comes later.

Esra's Zombie Slayer
He was a man, until they changed him.

Race: Human
Level:
Roles:
Striker/Striker
Elemental Affinities:
Acid, Fire
Description:
Originally a prisoner on death-row, now a survivor of the zombie apocalypse. He made a deal to become a test subject of varius chemical experiments instead of taking his death sentence, this man now walks the earth with enhanced abilities.
His superhuman abilities include incredible regeneration and resistance to many substances, increased agility, speed and accuracy. Although what as gotten his this far is this; He is immune to the zombie virus.

Strength10
Constitution142
Dexterity184
Intelligence142
Wisdom11
Charisma10

Hit Points:
26     Bloodied: 13       Healing Surge Value: 6         Healing surges per Day: 2, but regen 4 when bloodied.

AC:
Fortitude:
13     Initiative: 7
Reflex:
15          Speed: 6
Will:
11             Trained Skills: Athletics, Stealth, Endurance, Acrobatics, Dungeoneering

Equipment:
1x Cloth Armor
Light Armor (+3 to AC)
One-Handed Light Blade (Machete, +3 to hit, 1d8 damage)
Two-Handed Heavy Ranged Weapon (Sniper, +2 to hit, 2d8 damage. Crit if you manage to snipe successfully (cannot be done while in combat)
Climber's Kit
Survivor's Kit
Wealth: 13g

Racial Stuff

• Extra Feat

• +1 to Fort, Ref and Will

• Heroic Effort

Feats:

1. Level 1 Feat: Vampiric Taint

Show

Vampiric Taint
Benefit: You have vampiric blood in your veins. Your number of healing surges is reduced to two. While bloodied, you gain regeneration equal to your primary ability modifier. At the end of a short rest, you regain all your hit points.
Special: The DM may impose additional benefits or restrictions for taking this feat. For example, the regeneration granted could be increased to twice your primary ability modifier, but if you don't drink blood for 24 hours, you lose the regeneration until you drain at least one healing surge from a willing or unwilling creature.

1. Human Bonus Feat: Master Assassin

Show

Benefit: You can make a stealth check to hide when you have partial cover or partial concealment. In addition, you gain the Silent Takedown at-will power.

Silent TakedownAttack 1
You catch your target unaware and surprised, taking it down as silently as possible
At-Will Weapon
Standard Action   Melee Weapon
Target:One creature you are hidden from.
Attack:+8 vs. Reflex, you have combat advantage for the attack.
Effect: You shift 2 squares before the attack.
Hit: 2[W] + 4 damage, and the target is grabbed until the end of your next turn. While the grab persists, the target takes a -2 penalty to attack rolls against you and cannot speak, and you cannot make other attacks.
Sustain Standard: Sustain Standard: The grab persists, and the target takes 2[W] + 4 damage
Special: If you have a poison or chemical such as Chloroform you can apply it to your target instead of making the attack

Powers and Abilities:    
Show

Hack n' Slash (Basic Attack)Universal Attack 1
At-Will Weapon
Hit: 1d8+4 damage.

Basic Ranged AttackUniversal Attack 1
Even though you don't use the scope, you can still use it to kill zombies.
At-Will Weapon
Standard Action - Ranged 20
Target:One Creature
Attack:+7 vs. AC
Hit: 2d8 + 4 damage.
Special: During a short rest you can take aim at a creature unaware of your position. If you do so you automatically hit, and automatical score a critical hit. This count's as a surprise round and only you get to act in it. After the attack, all creatures in that heard the gunshot will be aware of your position. When using the scope your range increases to 40.

Deadly StrikeStriker Attack
They changed you, making you quicker, stronger: A True Soldier.
At-Will
Triggered Action
Trigger: You hit with an attack on your turn.
Effect: The attack deals 1d6 extra damage. Once before the end of your turn you can shift 2 squares as a free action,
Special: You can only use this attack once per round. This attack does not count towards the normal limit of triggered actions taken per trigger. All damage dealt by this power is of the same type as its triggering attack.

Encounter
No Action - Personal

Cleaving StrikeAttack 1
The good thing about a machete: You can hit multiple targets with a single swipe.
At-Will
Triggered Action
Trigger: You hit with a basic melee weapon attack on your turn
Effect: One or two creatures adjacent to you, other than the target, take damage of the same type as the triggering attack equal to half your Primary ability modifier.

Rapid ShotAttack 1
The good thing about a machete: You can hit multiple targets with a single swipe.
At-Will
Triggered Action
Trigger: You hit with a basic ranged weapon attack on your turn
Effect: Repeat the attack against the target or one creature within 2 squares of the target. You do not gain the normal bonus to damage based on your Primary ability modifier for these attacks.

Perfect HitAttack 1
For a second, time seems to slow down. You get the perfect chance to strike, and you are not about to let it go.
At-Will
Triggered Action
Trigger: You target a creature with an attack on your turn
Hit: The attack deals 1[W] extra damage and the target is dazed until the end of your next turn.
Miss: Half damage, and the target is slowed until the end of its next turn.

Adrenaline RushAttack 1
For a second, time seems to slow down. You get the perfect chance to strike, and you are not about to let it go.
Daily
Triggered Action
Special: You can instead activate this ability as a minor action.
Effect: ...this is work in progress.

This project as taken a huge leap, now giving an easy way to crete your own race!

Now you have one more tool in your toolbox for achiving even the most absurd of character concepts! 

Monk

A paragon of mental and physical perfection.

Race:  
Level:
Roles:
Striker/Controller
Elemental Affinities:
Force, Untyped.
Description:
Just a traditional monk. I might experience some lack of multitargeting and mobility, but we'll see.

Strength11
Constitution142
Dexterity184
Intelligence10
Wisdom163
Charisma10

Hit Points:
26     Bloodied: 13        Healing Surge Value: 6         Healing surges per Day: 9

AC:
Fortitude:
12       Initiative: +6
Reflex:
14            Speed: 6
Will:
13                Trained Skills: Acrobatics, Stealth, Endurance, Athletics.

Equipment:
1x Cloth Armor
Adventurer's Kit
Wealth: 85gp

Racial Stuff

• Common, Deep Speech

• +2 Acrobatics +2 Athletics

• +2 to initative

• +2 to saving throws against dazed, dominate or stun.

• When I use second wind, I can shift 3 squares.

Feats:

1. Monk character theme.

Other:
"No Dailies" optional system. Whenver I would gain a daily power I instead gain an additional usage of my highest level encounter attack power. 

Powers and Abilities:    
Show

Unarmed StrikeUniversal Attack 1
At-Will Weapon
Attack:8 vs. AC
Hit: 1d8+4 damage

Ki StrikeUniversal Attack
Instead of striking your target with your fist, you let out a psionic blast with an even greater effect.
At-Will Implement
Standard Action - Melee 1
Target:One creature.
Hit: 1d8 + 4 force or untyped damage.
Special: This attack counts as a basic attack.

Flurry of BlowsStriker Utility
Your fists become a blur as you follow up your initial attack with another, shifting your foe’s position to your advantage.
At-Will
Triggered Action - Melee 1
      Level 11: One or two creatures
      Level 21: Each enemy in burst.

Trigger: You hit with an attack during your turn
Effect: The target takes damage equal to 2 + your primary ability score modifier, and you slide it 1 square, or move 2 squares. The damage increases to 4 + your primary ability score modifier at 11th level, and 6 + your primary modifier at 21st level.
Special: You can only use this power once per round, and it does not count towards the normal limit of one triggered action per trigger.

Iron MindGithzerai Racial Power
Under the brunt of an attack, you use the power of your mind to fortify yourself against harm.
Encounter
Trigger: You are hit by an attack
Effect: You gain a +2 bonus to all defenses until the end of your next turn.

Disruptive StrikeAttack 1
You interrupt your enemy’s actions for just a heartbeat, giving your allies a small window of opportunity.
At-Will
Triggered Action
Effect: One of the following:
     · Move 2 squares
     · The target loses its next swift action before the start of its next turn.

Hurricane of BlowsAttack 1
With unnatural speed you lash out at every foe close to you.
At-Will Implement
Standard Action - Close burst 1
Hit: 1d8 + Primary ability modifier damage.
Effect: One of the following:
     · Hit or miss, the area becomes difficult terrain until the end of your next turn.
     · Hit or miss, the burst creates a zone that lasts until the end of your next turn. Any creature that enters the zone or ends its turn there takes magic damage equal to your Constitution modifier. A creature can take this damage only once per turn.

Might of The MountainAttack 1
It might not look like it, but your punches could move mountains.
At-Will Weapon
Standard Action - Melee Weapon
Hit: 2d8 + 4 damage and you push the target one square. The attack has one other effect:
· Deals extra 1d8 damage.
· The target is knocked prone.
No Dailies: You can use this attack power two times per encounter

Conclusion:
This character exceeded my every expectiation! I bumped into a few errors and balancing issues making it, but I fixed them all right away and you can now monk away! The No Dailies optional system is just perfect for this character :D