help please!!!

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
If i have Intet,the Dreamer out attacking and my opponent has Akroma's Memorial out and blocks with Teneb, the Harvester dose Teneb, the Harvester inflict its damage back to Intet,the Dreamer ?
I'm not sure why you frame the question in terms of Teneb's damage... Teneb will deal damage just fine. In fact, that's the only creature that will deal any damage here. Intet will die in the First Strike combat damage step and will therefore never deal its damage.
Jeff Heikkinen DCI Rules Advisor since Dec 25, 2011
Even if Intet somehow survived the first strike from Teneb, protection from red would prevent Intet's damage to Teneb.
From [Read This First] - Creating a Rules Thread:

community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758...

Welcome to the Magic: The Gathering Rules Q&A forum. You've got a question, so let's help you ask it.
The Title: This title should reflect one or more of the aspects of your question. This will help other users who may have similar questions to your own. Please don't just make a thread entitled "Help", "Need an answer ASAP", "In the middle of a game", etc. The very fact that you're posting here kind of makes it obvious that you would like us to answer your question, and we always provide answers as fast as possible. 

It's not Logic, it's Magic!