Psychic fey/hexblade

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Im thinking of taking arcane admixture,psychic for my icy skewer attack on my fey hexblade, then getting the psychic lock feat. He already gets 3 encounter attacks with the psychic keyword, all of wich grant invisibility to his target. so with psychic lock and icy skewers +2 to defences against targets attacks, he would be attacking at -4 to hit, add in the +2 from shadow blends partial concealment and i should be really hard to hit. Piercing shard and winters retribitive escape add invisibility to the +2 bonus from psychic so at least -7 to hit. my question is, are there any other feats or powers that could make me harder to hit, or otherwise cripple my target, and since ill be using frostcheese. will both lasting frost and psychic lock, work on the same attack work, thanks.
You may want to look into a few utilities to avoid bursts/blasts since they are typically the weak spot of invis-heavy builds. Something like Warp in the Weave can be very handy.

I could be wrong, but I don't think Arcane Admixture can add psychic damage. The feat just lists acid, cold, fire, lightning and thunder.

I could be wrong, but I don't think Arcane Admixture can add psychic damage. The feat just lists acid, cold, fire, lightning and thunder.

You are correct, Arcane Admixture can only add Acid, Cold, Fire, Lightning or Thunder. 
Ahh, ok thank you for the reply. Back to the drawing board i guess.
Psst: Githyanki Silver Weapon adds Psychic damage.
Harrying your Prey, the Easy Way: A Hunter's Handbook - the first of what will hopefully be many CharOp efforts on my part. The Blinker - teleport everywhere. An Eladrin Knight/Eldritch Knight. CB != rules source.