Increasing Confusion

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
So I'm working on a little diddy for fun mostly based around controll mill.

I'd like some help to be able to get some cards in here to work against the meta.

Things I'm looking to beat are the Geistblade type decks and Green Ramp.

This is my deck so far

4 x thought scour
4 x mana leak
3 x Visions of Beyond
3 x increasing confusion
2 x dissipate

4 x Snapcaster Mage

4 x day of judgment
4 x feeling of dread
3 x midnight haunting

2 x ratchet bomb
3 x jace, memory adept

22 Lands + 2 ghost quarter

Sideboard

4 x delver of secrets
2 x mindshrieker
2 x Timely reinforcements
4 x celestial purge
2 x flashfreeze
1 x divine offering

The obvious deficiencies here are purely relying on 2 cards to win the game. However there are some plays here that just feel really powerful. Landing a day of judgment into a next turn Jace feels strong for milling. And as soon as jace hits once Visions of Beyond is insanely powerful for restocking the hand. And being able to snap back day of judgements just seems awesome.

Feeling of Dread seems really powerful for what I need it to do but I'm worried about the small hexproof dudes as things like dungrove and invisible stalkers can really make that care a dead draw.

In the past I'm used to playing mill with some sort of control the game up to one combo and win with a full deck mill. I guess the reason why this won't work is because it's not really winning in one turn. But I'm curious if anyone has any thoughts on this and if somone can suggest improvements.
According to everyone on these forums. You should only play the best decks in whatever format you want. You are a bad player and should just quit if you intend on using anything else.
Why dont you just stick it in a delver shell and use it as an alternate win?
Why dont you just stick it in a delver shell and use it as an alternate win?

Cause I don't have enough Trafts, I'm using 4 days so I don't want to load up on my own creatures. And ultimately to be different? While I realize that last point is a bit dumb cause under that point "everything goes". I don't want a kitchen table deck, but I don't necessarily have the full set of cards for a delver deck.
According to everyone on these forums. You should only play the best decks in whatever format you want. You are a bad player and should just quit if you intend on using anything else.
I use it as a two of in my grand architect deck.with caged sun and phyrexian metamorph.you use treasure Mage to get the caged sun then use metamorph copying caged sun then when all your islands are taping for three to four a peice increasing confusion wins in one shot.you just play for for x=0 then flash it back for the rest of their deck.and the whole time your bashing with giant blue guys thanks to grand architect and caged sun