seekers of the ashen crown maps missing

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
when i bought the campaign i noticed none of the maps in the books where in the campaign. did i buy a faulty version?
and before you all start spamming the same link.
www.wizards.com/dnd/Article.aspx?x=dnd/4... has map images but they are to small to use.
don't tell me i'm going to have to buy more stuff. i'm on a budget and D&D resources are pretty hard to come buy in The Netherlands( in know lot of stores have D&D books. bu their selection is oftern either small or sold out. can't even find miniatures anywhere in the netherlands and actually getting the player handbook too me 3 months)
"Into the heart of battle, I shall walk In the eye of the storm, I will stand Onto the end of the earth, I shall hunt In defence of others, I shall fight For honour and glory, I will live And for justice, I would die"
Hello beelzeboss

Yes Seekers of The Ashen Crown should come with a double-sided map showing Grraywall Goblin's Marketplace and Ashurta's Tomb, and two Adventure Books

Best i can do is suggest you to contact Customer Service and let them know. May be they will be able to help you. They helped me in the past with a Boardgame's broken figurine.

Good luck !

Map: [sblock]

Side A

Side B

Yan
Montréal, Canada
@Plaguescarred on twitter

Hello beelzeboss

Yes Seekers of The Ashen Crown should come with a double-sided map showing Grraywall Goblin's Marketplace and Ashurta's Tomb, and two Adventure Books

Best i can do is suggest you to contact Customer Service and let them know. May be they will be able to help you. They helped me in the past with a Boardgame's broken figurine.

Good luck !

Map: [sblock]

Side A

Side B

those maps i have. but what about the others maps that are used in the encounters?
"Into the heart of battle, I shall walk In the eye of the storm, I will stand Onto the end of the earth, I shall hunt In defence of others, I shall fight For honour and glory, I will live And for justice, I would die"
Sadly, WotC only includes tactical miniature-use maps for a handful of combat encounters included in any given adventure. The rest you have to draw out on an erasable grid or build with tiles yourself if you so desire.
As darkwarlock said, every adventure WoTC publish only comes with 1-2 maps. The remaining maps offered as JPEG can be printed if you want to.

Just download them,  open them with Paint program, click Image, then Stretch/Skew and in the Stretch Horizontal and Vertical value crank them up to 500%. Save and print. Then you can cut and clue them on cardboards et voila

Yan
Montréal, Canada

As darkwarlock said, every adventure WoTC publish only comes with 1-2 maps. The remaining maps offered as JPEG can be printed if you want to.

Just download them,  open them with Paint program, click Image, then Stretch/Skew and in the Stretch Horizontal and Vertical value crank them up to 500%. Save and print. Then you can cut and clue them on cardboards et voila

ok, thx for the info

i downloaded them, opened them in paint and resized them. but they contain the white circles of where the tokens start. and when i trie to remove them i end up with white spots.
how can i remove them and still keep the "blank"map?
While in Paint, you can copy a section of the map the size of the space containing a white circle, preferably with the same background, and paste it on the space where containing it, this should effectively mask it in most case.  

Yan
Montréal, Canada

While in Paint, you can copy a section of the map the size of the space containing a white circle, preferably with the same background, and paste it on the space where containing it, this should effectively mask it in most case.  

ok thx, i suc at pc's so i don't know **** from paint.
I am wondering about this to. I have seen the jpeg maps but when i resize them in paint they come out blury.  Need help please, we got this game and we want to play with maps.  What is the site we can get them, and if it is the same one I was looking at how do you resize them with out the outcome being blured..  Thanks for any help!!