Living Force Adventures?

I was looking for the RPGA Living Force adventures, but after asking WotC they directed me here to ask. So I thought I'd ask- does anyone have these or somewhere I can get them? Thanks for any help!
I've searched for them for near 4 years. I think they are all lost.
I've provided what I think is close to a complete set of Living Force modules to Prom. You should be able to get them from him.
Garrett
The Star Wars Saga Dawn of Defiance Podcast THREAT DETECTED is here! threat-detected.com IMAGE(http://www.obsidianportal.com/images/banners/op_banner1_468x60.png)
Yes, please!
I never listen to the Order 66 Podcast. Winner of You Build the Character #27 - Cad Bane
I've provided what I think is close to a complete set of Living Force modules to Prom. You should be able to get them from him.
Garrett

Can you give them to me too please? Just for the heck of it.
"Patience is the calm acceptance that things can happen in a different order than the one you have in mind."

~ David G Allen

D&D 5e Session Recaps:

Dreams of the Red Wizards (Scourge of the Sword Coast)

DMing for My Wife (and Our Friends) (Lost Mine of Phandelver)

Garrett

Do you guys have them dropboxed, or what? I would love to even just see them. I missed out on the whole Living Force days.
I never listen to the Order 66 Podcast. Winner of You Build the Character #27 - Cad Bane
For what it's worth I've been doing the SWRPG since later in the WEG run at it.  I may have skipped over the OCR but have more RCR than I really need (or maybe even want) but I don't think I ever saw the Living Force Adventures.  I remember some of the stories that went along with them and maybe even have those saved somewhere but I've never had the actual adventures.
Prom will be placing them in his mediafire account. Downloading everything I sent him may take a while. Please give him some time for downloading. Laughing
Garrett
The Star Wars Saga Dawn of Defiance Podcast THREAT DETECTED is here! threat-detected.com IMAGE(http://www.obsidianportal.com/images/banners/op_banner1_468x60.png)
The Maker bless us, one and all!

Thank you, Garrett!  Thank you, Prom!
FAN-MADE SAGA ED. ADVENTURES Scores of free, fan-made Star Wars adventures for Saga Ed. ●DATHOMIR FIELD GUIDE A Saga Ed. sourcebook for adventures set on Dathomir ●LIVE ACTION FILM CHARACTERS SOURCEBOOK Saga stats for hundreds of characters from the live action films ●"ALL-PURPOSE" SAGA EDITION SOURCEBOOK Saga stats for NPCs, droids, ships/vehicles, weapons/gear, etc. ●SAGA EDITION SPECIES SOURCEBOOK Official & fan-made Saga stats for your favorite species ●THE CENTRALITY: A SAGA EDITION GUIDE AND GAZETTEER As featured in The Lando Calrissian Adventures ●THE CORPORATE SECTOR SOURCEBOOK As featured in Brian Daley's Han Solo novels and original edition of the Star Wars RPG ●SAGA EDITION CRIB SHEETS Various fan-made Saga Ed. Crib Sheets for players & GMs
This was incredibly responsive. Thanks!
I've been downloading like crazy, but the system locks up after about 10 downloads. I've been looking at the adventures and they seem like a lot of work to transfer to saga, god help you all. I'm waiting for someone to see this thread and freak-out at me from Lucas Art or WotC. So if someone says I can't put them on my Star Wars Mediafire Account I will not. I've always respected copy right and have never distributed material for free....
I'll get the conversion party started. I ran Mon Alone and Coruscani Dawn. I've posted most npc conversions, including skill challenges for Coruscani Dawn. For species who had not been statted, like Chev and Coruscani ogre, they are statted as human. Adjust to your content.
www.mediafire.com/?lgvrizuz81d62
Garrett
Check the new blog on my WotC web page, it will get bigger over time. Old RCR Star Wars adventures and other stuff. I'll put everything I have up.
Check the new blog on my WotC web page, it will get bigger over time. Old RCR Star Wars adventures and other stuff. I'll put everything I have up.

I know it's not your fault Prom, but every time I download one of your files my anti-virus program kicks in. The site opens up a new window that is blocked by "avast!", I still get the file though. But I don't like sites that try to infect my computer...

20801.jpg

I know it's not your fault Prom, but every time I download one of your files my anti-virus program kicks in. The site opens up a new window that is blocked by "avast!", I still get the file though. But I don't like sites that try to infect my computer...

I've tryed a few different free file share sites and Mediafire has been the best. Is anyone else having this problem?
I had no problems! Thanks again, Prom.
Quick question for you guys: Do you need that old softcover "Living Force" book to make use of these adventures?
Quick question for you guys: Do you need that old softcover "Living Force" book to make use of these adventures?

I have no idea.

MERC_1, are you sure the site has a virus and not your own computer?

Well, you can never be 100% sure of these things. It could be that Avast! is oversensitive, but I have been using that software for about 2 years and I have not had that problem before.

So it is the extra windows that pops up when you download that has some "bad code", as blocks it I have no idea what it is, but I would guess some commercial site... The link to the bad site is: bdt.secureintl.com/?dom=SE&noaudio=1&nop... But, don't go there!

I found others have had problems with that link before, they also got a virus warning. I also get this problem with all your other files by the way...

20801.jpg

Well, you can never be 100% sure of these things. It could be that Avast! is oversensitive, but I have been using that software for about 2 years and I have not had that problem before.

So it is the extra windows that pops up when you download that has some "bad code", as blocks it I have no idea what it is, but I would guess some commercial site... The link to the bad site is: bdt.secureintl.com/?dom=SE&noaudio=1&nop... But, don't go there!

I found others have had problems with that link before, they also got a virus warning. I also get this problem with all your other files by the way...

So far only you have reported to me, a virus problem. I checked the mediafire account myself and got nothing. You say you have had this problem with all the other files; does this include the star wars saga resources links?

I've just checked my virus history and a tracking file from mediafire was removed on the 8 of Feb 2012. It's a low risk spyware, but you never know what they are up too. Please don't download anything from the RCR folder till I have removed everything and uploaded it again. If you have uploaded anything, please do a anti-virus scan now.
The account should be fine now. Let me know if anyone has problems.
I haven't downloaded anything from your account recently, Prom, but I did get a Trojan warning from a partially-blocked pop-up that appeared when I downloaded a file from someone else's mediafire account. For the record, I use Comodo Antivirus. I would say that there's probably nothing wrong with your files. It's more likely that mediafire is either compromised or else they've allowed a fraudulent site to advertise with them (as evidenced by the pop-up). It might be a good idea to report the problem to mediafire.
"Patience is the calm acceptance that things can happen in a different order than the one you have in mind."

~ David G Allen

D&D 5e Session Recaps:

Dreams of the Red Wizards (Scourge of the Sword Coast)

DMing for My Wife (and Our Friends) (Lost Mine of Phandelver)

I haven't downloaded anything from your account recently, Prom, but I did get a Trojan warning from a partially-blocked pop-up that appeared when I downloaded a file from someone else's mediafire account. For the record, I use Comodo Antivirus. I would say that there's probably nothing wrong with your files. It's more likely that mediafire is either compromised or else they've allowed a fraudulent site to advertise with them (as evidenced by the pop-up). It might be a good idea to report the problem to mediafire.

Will do.
Has anyone tried to run this? Anyone know yet if the old sourcebook is a requirement? It doesnt say anything about that book in the first few pages of the 1st installment, but I'm still wondering...

Sorry to ask again but it could be really cool running this...
Has anyone tried to run this? Anyone know yet if the old sourcebook is a requirement? It doesnt say anything about that book in the first few pages of the 1st installment, but I'm still wondering...

Well you need at least a good understanding of the RCR to run it as-is. If you want to convert it to Saga, most options shouldn't be all that difficult to translate; it would take some time, though.  

Everything you will need is provided on the mediafire account connected to my blog on the RCR system.
Thanks for the help guys.
Hi Yall.  I know Im jumping into the middle of all this but here goes.  Im trying to find year 4 and year 5 of the Living force Campaign.  I had them at one time and have lost them.  I have most if not all of year 1 thru 3.  Will be glad to share.  Also have the log sheets for all five years including the passport (no stamps).  I have read that Prom is the one to see (hope your not a crime lord).  I guess my real first question is:  Is Mediafire a website? IF so, please keep in mind I am very computer illiterate.  I learned how to type on an IBM selectric not than anyone under 35 would know what that was.  Anyway, please help and may the force be with you.
Mediafire is a website that host people's content.  You can find a number of useful things if you follow Prom's link there.  You may not get all the goodies but I believe the "adventures" can be found.  Most of the files aren't too big and should download quickly.

Leeadkins, I don't know how old you are (I fell across the big 40 yesterday.) but unless I'm mistaken the selectric was at least powered.  I learned how to type on a MANUAL typewriter.  The QWERTY keyboard layout used today royally SUCKS when it comes to speed and effeciency but if you've ever typed on a manual typewriter you can quickly see the reason it was created. 
I've got a bit more work to do for my Dungeons and Dragons game, but I'll get on it.
Correct StevenO... I had the power and im pushing 50 right out of the way.  A good friend is in the typewriter/computer repair business and Im very well aware of the QWERTY's advantages.  I just dont feel as old right now as I did yesterday Smile
For those interested:  I have the first 3 years - 50 or so adventures from the Living Force WotC campaign.  Im a member of MediaFire and will upload them at my soonest ability.  All are welcome to them.  Anyone with year 4 and year 5 adventures will quickly become my friend.
Belated happy birthday, StevenO !!

And thanks to all of you who are keeping the Living Force campaign, well, living.
Children believe what we tell them, they have complete faith in us. I ask of you a little of this childlike simplicity, and to bring us luck, let me speak four truly magic words: "A long time ago...." (Jean Cocteau's Beauty and the Beast) Winner of You Build the Character #12, YbtC #22, YbtC #24, YbtC #28 and YbtC #35 Winner of You Make the... Contest #8
Okay Adventurers.  You have what I have.  The Modlogs are really cool.  If anyone has pics of the stamps that went with the original passport, those would be greatly exploited too. 

Here's the link to what I have:

www.mediafire.com/?2quivnawl6zlz

Have S5.  Will Travel.
Can anybody with Dropbox post these there, please. I really don't want to install Mediafire.
Install?  Is that something new?  I've never had to install any software to access Mediafire.
FAN-MADE SAGA ED. ADVENTURES Scores of free, fan-made Star Wars adventures for Saga Ed. ●DATHOMIR FIELD GUIDE A Saga Ed. sourcebook for adventures set on Dathomir ●LIVE ACTION FILM CHARACTERS SOURCEBOOK Saga stats for hundreds of characters from the live action films ●"ALL-PURPOSE" SAGA EDITION SOURCEBOOK Saga stats for NPCs, droids, ships/vehicles, weapons/gear, etc. ●SAGA EDITION SPECIES SOURCEBOOK Official & fan-made Saga stats for your favorite species ●THE CENTRALITY: A SAGA EDITION GUIDE AND GAZETTEER As featured in The Lando Calrissian Adventures ●THE CORPORATE SECTOR SOURCEBOOK As featured in Brian Daley's Han Solo novels and original edition of the Star Wars RPG ●SAGA EDITION CRIB SHEETS Various fan-made Saga Ed. Crib Sheets for players & GMs
I think to download multiple stuff thy want you to be premiere members. I just patiently go one at a time.
Garrett
I think to download multiple stuff thy want you to be premiere members. I just patiently go one at a time.
Garrett

As we all should if we don't want to pay the cash.
Hi all,

I was slowly uploading the adventures along with other stuff, but my computer got a spyware virus and all has been lost. I'm very sorry about this. Part of the problem with surfing the net for material.
Install?  Is that something new?  I've never had to install any software to access Mediafire.

I think this is likely a spyware virus, do not touch it.
Sign In to post comments