DPR King Candidates 3.0

506 posts / 0 new
Last post
Nothing, its just not supported in CB. Its rules legal based on the wording but it wasn't coded that way.
To be fair, the CB, is working as intended, and "bug" is in the book.

That said, exploting bugs is 1/2 of what we do here. 

guides
List of no-action attacks.
Dynamic vs Static Bonuses
Phalanx tactics and builds
Crivens! A Pictsies Guide Good
Power
s to intentionally miss with
Mr. Cellophane: How to be unnoticed
Way's to fire around corners
Crits: what their really worth
Retroactive bonus vs Static bonus.
Runepriest handbook & discussion thread
Holy Symbols to hang around your neck
Ways to Gain or Downgrade Actions
List of bonuses to saving throws
The Ghost with the Most (revenant handbook)
my builds
F-111 Interdictor Long (200+ squares) distance ally teleporter. With some warlord stuff. Broken in a plot way, not a power way.

Thought Switch Higher level build that grants upto 14 attacks on turn 1. If your allies play along, it's broken.

Elven Critters Crit op with crit generation. 5 of these will end anything. Broken.

King Fisher Optimized net user.  Moderate.

Boominator Fun catch-22 booming blade build with either strong or completely broken damage depending on your reading.

Very Distracting Warlock Lot's of dazing and major penalties to hit. Overpowered.

Pocket Protector Pixie Stealth Knight. Maximizing the defender's aura by being in an ally's/enemy's square.

Yakuza NinjIntimiAdin: Perma-stealth Striker that offers a little protection for ally's, and can intimidate bloodied enemies. Very Strong.

Chargeburgler with cheese Ranged attacks at the end of a charge along with perma-stealth. Solid, could be overpowered if tweaked.

Void Defender Defends giving a penalty to hit anyone but him, then removing himself from play. Can get somewhat broken in epic.

Scry and Die Attacking from around corners, while staying hidden. Moderate to broken, depending on the situation.

Skimisher Fly in, attack, and fly away. Also prevents enemies from coming close. Moderate to Broken depending on the enemy, but shouldn't make the game un-fun, as the rest of your team is at risk, and you have enough weaknesses.

Indestructible Simply won't die, even if you sleep though combat.  One of THE most abusive character in 4e.

Sir Robin (Bravely Charge Away) He automatically slows and pushes an enemy (5 squares), while charging away. Hard to rate it's power level, since it's terrain dependent.

Death's Gatekeeper A fun twist on a healic, making your party "unkillable". Overpowered to Broken, but shouldn't actually make the game un-fun, just TPK proof.

Death's Gatekeeper mk2, (Stealth Edition) Make your party "unkillable", and you hidden, while doing solid damage. Stronger then the above, but also easier for a DM to shut down. Broken, until your DM get's enough of it.

Domination and Death Dominate everything then kill them quickly. Only works @ 30, but is broken multiple ways.

Battlemind Mc Prone-Daze Protecting your allies by keeping enemies away. Quite powerful.

The Retaliator Getting hit deals more damage to the enemy then you receive yourself, and you can take plenty of hits. Heavy item dependency, Broken.

Dead Kobold Transit Teleports 98 squares a turn, and can bring someone along for the ride. Not fully built, so i can't judge the power.

Psilent Guardian Protect your allies, while being invisible. Overpowered, possibly broken.

Rune of Vengance Do lot's of damage while boosting your teams. Strong to slightly overpowered.

Charedent BarrageA charging ardent. Fine in a normal team, overpowered if there are 2 together, and easily broken in teams of 5.

Super Knight A tough, sticky, high damage knight. Strong.

Super Duper Knight Basically the same as super knight with items, making it far more broken.

Mora, the unkillable avenger Solid damage, while being neigh indestuctable. Overpowered, but not broken.

Swordburst Maximus At-Will Close Burst 3 that slide and prones. Protects allies with off actions. Strong, possibly over powered with the right party.

Hmmmm what am I missing in the builder thats not allowing me to choose the Dual Weapon Attack?

You're missing that the character builder is not a rules source. It's coded not by what's formally legal, but by "eh, that's about what they said" that's easiest to code. There's lots of stuff the CB lets you do or seems to let you do that's illegal, and there's lots of stuff that's legal but the CB won't permit because it's an oddly worded rule and the coder didn't think to make an exception for it.
There's also the aspect that the Character Builder guys can (and probably do) ask the developers what they meant, and can code that... as opposed to what the said.  In this case, I don't know anyone who thinks that taking Dual Weapon Attack is intended, even if several will argue that it's not overpowered.

"Nice assumptions. Completely wrong assumptions, but by jove if being incorrect stopped people from making idiotic statements, we wouldn't have modern internet subculture." Kerrus
Practical gameplay runs by neither RAW or RAI, but rather "A Compromise Between The Gist Of The Rule As I Recall Getting The Impression Of It That One Time I Read It And What Jerry Says He Remembers, Whatever, We'll Look It Up Later If Any Of Us Still Give A Damn." Erachima

I started to do the math, and just got too depressed to continue.  Could someone with a bit of time on their hands just put together a vanilla BB/BR morninglord/radiant one (firewind blade) spammer?  I crossed 1KPR before I even got to the "/BR" part, or actually doing any tweaking, or even deciding on the race.

And then, for humor, do it as a werebear (dead genasai) with claw gloves, using the "BB w/ claw gloves has a damage roll" ruling, just to see idiotic numbers. 

"Nice assumptions. Completely wrong assumptions, but by jove if being incorrect stopped people from making idiotic statements, we wouldn't have modern internet subculture." Kerrus
Practical gameplay runs by neither RAW or RAI, but rather "A Compromise Between The Gist Of The Rule As I Recall Getting The Impression Of It That One Time I Read It And What Jerry Says He Remembers, Whatever, We'll Look It Up Later If Any Of Us Still Give A Damn." Erachima

I'll put together the idiotic one I don't think dead genasi is the way to go though; getting Shocking Flame requires 4 feats from the interpretation I've seen (Extra Manifestation x2, Double Manifestation, Shocking Flame) for +8 damage. Tiefling only requires 2 feats (Hellfire Blood, Psychic Corruption of Malbolge) for +1 attack and +6 damage, and it's less questionably legal. Might even use Secrets of Belial for Battle Fury Stance.
My guess is that it simply reaches horribly broken faster?
I'll put together the idiotic one I don't think dead genasi is the way to go though; getting Shocking Flame requires 4 feats from the interpretation I've seen (Extra Manifestation x2, Double Manifestation, Shocking Flame) for +8 damage. Tiefling only requires 2 feats (Hellfire Blood, Psychic Corruption of Malbolge) for +1 attack and +6 damage, and it's less questionably legal. Might even use Secrets of Belial for Battle Fury Stance.

Genasi + shockig flame + crown of brilliance are wanted for the radiant part.  Not the shocking flame part.

Revenent for the extra minors.

guides
Power
my builds
F-111 Interdictor Long (200+ squares) distance ally teleporter. With some warlord stuff. Broken in a plot way, not a power way.

Thought Switch Higher level build that grants upto 14 attacks on turn 1. If your allies play along, it's broken.

Elven Critters Crit op with crit generation. 5 of these will end anything. Broken.

Boominator Fun catch-22 booming blade build with either strong or completely broken damage depending on your reading.

Very Distracting Warlock Lot's of dazing and major penalties to hit. Overpowered.

Pocket Protector Pixie Stealth Knight. Maximizing the defender's aura by being in an ally's/enemy's square.

Yakuza NinjIntimiAdin: Perma-stealth Striker that offers a little protection for ally's, and can intimidate bloodied enemies. Very Strong.

Chargeburgler with cheese Ranged attacks at the end of a charge along with perma-stealth. Solid, could be overpowered if tweaked.

Void Defender Defends giving a penalty to hit anyone but him, then removing himself from play. Can get somewhat broken in epic.

Scry and Die Attacking from around corners, while staying hidden. Moderate to broken, depending on the situation.

Skimisher Fly in, attack, and fly away. Also prevents enemies from coming close. Moderate to Broken depending on the enemy, but shouldn't make the game un-fun, as the rest of your team is at risk, and you have enough weaknesses.

Indestructible Simply won't die, even if you sleep though combat.  One of THE most abusive character in 4e.

Sir Robin (Bravely Charge Away) He automatically slows and pushes an enemy (5 squares), while charging away. Hard to rate it's power level, since it's terrain dependent.

Death's Gatekeeper A fun twist on a healic, making your party "unkillable". Overpowered to Broken, but shouldn't actually make the game un-fun, just TPK proof.

Death's Gatekeeper mk2, (Stealth Edition) Make your party "unkillable", and you hidden, while doing solid damage. Stronger then the above, but also easier for a DM to shut down. Broken, until your DM get's enough of it.

Domination and Death Dominate everything then kill them quickly. Only works @ 30, but is broken multiple ways.

Battlemind Mc Prone-Daze Protecting your allies by keeping enemies away. Quite powerful.

The Retaliator Getting hit deals more damage to the enemy then you receive yourself, and you can take plenty of hits. Heavy item dependency, Broken.

Dead Kobold Transit Teleports 98 squares a turn, and can bring someone along for the ride. Not fully built, so i can't judge the power.

Psilent Guardian Protect your allies, while being invisible. Overpowered, possibly broken.

Rune of Vengance Do lot's of damage while boosting your teams. Strong to slightly overpowered.

Charedent BarrageA charging ardent. Fine in a normal team, overpowered if there are 2 together, and easily broken in teams of 5.

Super Duper Knight Basically the same as super knight with items, making it far more broken.

Mora, the unkillable avenger Solid damage, while being neigh indestuctable. Overpowered, but not broken.

Swordburst Maximus At-Will Close Burst 3 that slide and prones. Protects allies with off actions. Strong, possibly over powered with the right party.

I thought radiant one did the radiant part?
I thought radiant one did the radiant part?

Well never mind then...

Unless there was another reason to be genasi....  Still worth being a revenant for the extra minors.

guides
Power
my builds

INT/Con race?
Oh, definitely still revenant, I just meant dead tiefling > dead genasi.
Revenant for the cheesy extra actions?
Revenant for the cheesy extra actions?

Yup.

Though still less cheesy then claw gloves adding a damage roll.

guides
Power
my builds

Yeah, adding a damage roll just seems...unneeded. Can't you already 1 shot an elite no problem? Maybe even a solo?
But given the choice between adding a roll to static powers and getting 3 extra actions per turn, I would leap on option #2.
Not to start anything, but revenant extra actions are /way/ more cheesy than adding a damage roll, both in end result and rule stretching.

To be perfectly fair, neither are really RAI, but revenant extra actions can have a valid interpretaion that shuts the whole thing down. Damage rolls do not have an alternate meaning (despite how vehemently certain parties wish).

And if someone compared the final results of either build (a BM abusing BR, one with claw gloves, the other a revenant with extra actions), I can almost guarentee the sheer volume of extra attacks would drown out the damage roll benefit (and not to mention the revenant having the bonus of being unkillable).
I dont believe that is correct. Extra actions aren't false by raw. Adding a damage roll is.
1) The extra actions only exist because revenant's racial feature got updated but none of the feats did, creating a loophole that didn't exist.
2) It all only works due to the free save from superior will. But there is a valid position that says if you take that save and are no longer dazed, then you instantly fall unconscious (the feature is worded in a way to setup a strict either or).
3) Please read the rules on damage rolls, extra damage, etc. I won't get into that argument, its terrible. If anyone else brings it up, do not confuse my lack of a reply as a concession. If/when anyone ever makes a new argument or has a valid point, I will reply (and concede if accurate). But that is unlikely, and every argument that has involves "inherent properties" is flatly imaginary and wrong.
Sure: dead tiefling.  Whatever.  I stopped counting, as I said earlier, when I had gotten to expected ~1.3 KPR before considering that I had a race, and before getting to brilliant recovery's portion of the attack sequence.  And before spending more than about 1/4 of my feats.

I suspect a desert wind monk can compete at lv1 so lets see what I get

Lvl 1 Kenku Monk 18 Dex 18 Cha

Theme- Infernal Prince, Feats- Superior Implement Training (Incendiary Dagger),
Items- Incendiary Dagger

Blistering Flourish
+9 Attack (4 Dex, 1 superior implement, 1 background, 3 CA) vs reflex 85% Accuracy
d8+6(4 Dex, 2  superior implement)+10(2, 4Cha, 4Cha) 17-24 (20.5)

If you hit with Blistering Flourish last turn it does 4 more damage

d8+10(4 Dex, 2  superior implement, 4 Cha)+10(2, 4 Cha, 4 Cha)21-28 (24.5)

with flanking
.8*20.5 + 0.05*24=16.4+1.2=17.6dpr 0.533333kpr

with Blistering Flourish last turn
.8*24.5 + 0.05*28=19.6+1.4=21dpr 0.63636364kpr

with a non kenku race
.75*20.5 + 0.05*24=15.375+1.2=16.575dpr 0.502273kpr
.75*24.5 + 0.05*28=18.375+1.4=19.775dpr 0.599242kpr

without CA
.65*20.5 + 0.05*24=13.325+1.2=14.525dpr 0.440156kpr
.65*24.5 + 0.05*28=15.925+1.4=17.325dpr 0.525kpr

21dpr .64kpr

did I do anything wrong?
not bad considering it's mostly human Rogues above it. The damage is also fairly stable, with the only roll being a d8 so that's probably worth somthing.
To be LFR legal you'd proably go with a dead tiefling, unseelie agent background, and hellfire blood. Trading +3 attack with ca, +2 damage for +2 attack and +2 damage.

RE: Character Builder
I still use the old one.  I use the houserule options, the little house looking symbol, to get the proper attacks.  I selected my level 1 At-Will power (type utility), clicked the house icon, then was able to select the Ranger at-will power Dual Weapon Attack (type attack).  I was also able to achieve the same thing with the extra At-Will power a Human gets. 

Paragon Multiclassing says "At Level 11, you can choose to replace one of your at-will powers with an at-will power from your second class"

PMC is in the retraining tab.  I think that the newer classes are lacking some keywords that PMC is programmed to look for.  I would put this problem as the coding not keeping up with the rules.  There is only so much a programming staff can do.  With as many new classes, rules, changes happening in D&D, it can be pretty difficult to keep up.

I've removed content from this thread because Baiting, Personal Attacks and Thread Disruption are violations of the Code of Conduct.  You can review the Code of Conduct here.  

ORC_Chaos 
Sure: dead tiefling.  Whatever.  I stopped counting, as I said earlier, when I had gotten to expected ~1.3 KPR before considering that I had a race, and before getting to brilliant recovery's portion of the attack sequence.  And before spending more than about 1/4 of my feats.

Okay, I lost interest about halfway through doing the math, so it's not very exact. But here's the build I used:
L30 Build

Revenant (Tiefling) Battlemind/Morninglord/Radiant One
Psionic Study: Speed of Thought
Theme: Werebear

STR 13 -> 15
CON 16 -> 26
DEX 8 -> 12
INT 14 -> 22
WIS 13 -> 15
CHA 12 -> 14

POWERS
Brutal Barrage
Brilliant Recovery
Battle Fury Stance (via Secrets of Belial)

FEATS
Level 1: Disciple of Divine Wrath
Level 2: Psychic Corruption of Malbolge
Level 4: Hellfire Blood
Level 6: Mighty Crusader Expertise
Level 8: Wintertouched
Level 10: Weapon Proficiency (Fullblade)
Level 11: Lasting Frost
Level 12: Fiery Blood
Level 14: Headsman's Chop
Level 16: Death's Quickening
Level 18: Critical Targeting
Level 20: Secrets of Belial
Level 21: Power Attack
Level 22: Ghostly Vitality
Level 24: Superior Reflexes
Level 26: Triumphant Attack
Level 28: Vengeful Declaration
Level 30: Superior Will

ITEMS
Claw Gloves (heroic tier), Firewind Blade Fullblade +6, Pelor's Sun Blessing (level 3), Belt of Sonnlinor Righteousness (epic tier), Iron Armbands of Power (epic tier), Khyber Shard of the Fiery Depth (epic tier), Veteran's Elderscale Armor +6, Ring of Giants (paragon tier), Life Charm +5, Ring of the Radiant Storm (paragon tier), Crown of the Brilliant Sun (paragon tier), Spark Slippers (paragon tier), Solitaire (Violet) (epic tier), Symbol of Victory +2, Frozen Whetstone (paragon tier) (35)

Round 1 starts by applying a whetstone, then using Battle Fury Stance, Bear Shape, OoE (free action), and spending an AP (solitaire + symbol to have one every encounter). Each round I try to force misses on BB #4 (if I haven't missed yet) by making an improvised kick attack instead of using the fullblade on that particular one.

I'm getting +81.5 damage from non-bonus sources (vulnerabilities, extra damage, Firewind Blade, etc). +42 damage in the form of bonuses to rolls (note that these would apply to the 5 BR attacks no matter what).

I approximated, so I will only vouch for these being close, but I'm getting about 3.06 at-will KPR with damage roll bonuses, and 2.69 without them. Not a huge difference.

Those numbers are unweighted, I got lazy before getting to a round-by-round breakdown.

EDIT: I forgot to add Pelor's Blessing damage to the Firewind Blade damage. Updated numbers: 3.25 with bonuses, 2.88 without bonuses, and 2.01 with bonuses but without extra actions.
Even if an estimation, I'm glad to see the supporting math regarding added damage rolls and their failure to break the game. The real villian of DnD is multi-attacks (and in particular, BB).
And just to settle something: KPR with roll bonuses but without the extra revenant actions is 1.90. 

L30 Build

====== Created Using Wizards of the Coast D&D Character Builder ======
Battle Assassin, level 30
Genasi, Battlemind, Lyrandar Wind-Rider, Perfect Slayer
Build: Harrier Battlemind
Psionic Study Option: Persistent Harrier
Elemental Manifestation Option: Stormsoul
Arcane Student Who Saw Too Much (Arcane Student Who Saw Too Much Benefit)
Theme: Sohei

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
STR 16, CON 28, DEX 18, INT 12, WIS 16, CHA 12

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
STR 13, CON 18, DEX 13, INT 8, WIS 10, CHA 10

AC: 41 Fort: 44 Ref: 38 Will: 40
HP: 217 Surges: 18 Surge Value: 54

TRAINED SKILLS
Athletics +23, Endurance +31, Insight +25, Stealth +24

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Acrobatics +19, Arcana +16, Bluff +16, Diplomacy +16, Dungeoneering +18, Heal +18, History +16, Intimidate +16, Nature +20, Perception +20, Religion +16, Streetwise +16, Thievery +19

POWERS
Basic Attack: Melee Basic Attack
Basic Attack: Ranged Basic Attack
Sohei Attack: Sohei Flurry
Genasi Racial Power: Promise of Storm
Battlemind Feature: Battlemind's Demand
Battlemind Feature: Blurred Step
Battlemind Feature: Mind Spike
Battlemind Feature: Persistent Harrier
Assassin Feature: Assassin's Shroud
Battlemind Attack 1: Renewed Focus
Battlemind Attack 1: Accelerating Strike
Battlemind Utility 2: Concussive Response
Wizard Utility 2: Feather Fall
Battlemind Utility 6: Sense Minds
Battlemind Utility 10: Subjective Gravity
Lyrandar Wind-Rider Attack 11: Wind Burst
Lyrandar Wind-Rider Utility 12: Zephyr Wings
Battlemind Attack 13: Brutal Barrage
Battlemind Utility 16: Teleport Trigger
Lyrandar Wind-Rider Attack 20: Unruly Cyclone
Battlemind Utility 22: Fearless Mindset
Battlemind Attack 23: Blade Tremor
Battlemind Attack 25: Deadly Haste Strike
Perfect Slayer Utility 26: Killer's Judgment
Battlemind Attack 29: Killing Wind Assault

FEATS
Shadow Initiate
Level 1: Mark of Storm
Level 2: Heavy Blade Expertise
Level 6: Weapon Proficiency (Fullblade)
Level 8: Improved Defenses
Level 10: Headsman's Chop
Level 11: Shocking Flame
Level 12: Repel Charge
Level 14: Heavy Blade Opportunity
Level 16: Lasting Frost
Level 18: Brutal Shroud
Level 20: Lethal Shroud
Level 21: Inexorable Shroud
Level 22: Armor Specialization (Hide)
Level 24: Killer's Insight
Level 26: Weapon Focus (Heavy Blade)
Level 28: Superior Will
Level 30: Blood Thirst

ITEMS
Melegaunt's Darkblade Fullblade +6 x1
Summoned Roc Hide Armor +6 x1
Iron Armbands of Power (epic tier) x1
Cloak of Distortion +6 x1
Frozen Whetstone (epic tier)
Ring of Free Time
====== End ======

Powers were auto-chosen so this can be improved on a lot, so feel free. This was just to show the at-will DPR.

Action order = Frozen Whestone, Assassin's Shroud(x2 from Killer's Insight, Inexorable lets them stay), Move, Brutal Barrage Augment 1

Perfect Slayer feature lets you keep shrouds when you invoke them, so you get them for each BB.

DPR = 274

4 attacks:
+39 vs AC, 28 + 2d8 + 29 damage
+39 vs AC, 38 + 2d8 + 29 damage

Attack:

9(Con mod base) + 1(LWR) + 3 (Prof) + 6 (Ehn) + 3 (Exp) + 15 (Half) = 37, Combat Advantage adds two and you will have it because of Perfect Slayer.

Damage:

28/38 = BB base = 9(Con mod base) + 9(Con mod LWR) + 6(Frozen Whetstone) + 4(Shocking Flame), then adds 5(Lasting Frost) + 5(Headsman's Chop)
2d8 + 29 = Assassin's Shroud = 2d8 (Lethal Shroud, 2 shrouds) + 20(Lethal Shroud, 2 shrouds) + 9(LWR)

It gets LWR's bonus because it is its own damage roll that does not benefit from bonuses to damage rolls. Since LWR gives a bonus to damage (not damage rolls), it applies. If not, the build's DPR drops to 245.2.
Add in Promise of Storm and 4 Shrouds from the Perfect Slayer's utility, it goes to:

+39 vs AC, 28 + 7d8 + 49
+39 vs AC, 38 + 7d8 + 49
+39 vs AC, 38 + 7d8 + 49
+39 vs AC, 38 + 7d8 + 49

For a total average damage of 443

I don't consider this to be AWDPR, though, because if you kill your target, you can only save 2 of your shrouds via Inexorable Shroud. That's why I calculated the 274 using 2 shrouds.

Note: The 274 and 443 include 1d8 + 19 and 3d8 + 39 on a miss respectively, as well as crits. The math I posted does not. I'm using a DPR calculator and will write out more complete math later on, as well as possibly improving the build to include other encounters (like Sohei Flurry).
A lot of these brutal barrage builds make me wonder... I mean, they go up to a target, and kill one target. Done. Does it matter if it's a minion, standard, elite, or solo? Not really - maybe if it's a solo. But someone who can kill more than one target actually has some advantages there.
Keith Richmond Living Forgotten Realms Epic Writing Director

Okay, I lost interest about halfway through doing the math, so it's not very exact. But here's the build I used:
L30 Build

Revenant (Tiefling) Battlemind/Morninglord/Radiant One
Psionic Study: Speed of Thought
Theme: Werebear

STR 13 -> 15
CON 16 -> 26
DEX 8 -> 12
INT 14 -> 22
WIS 13 -> 15
CHA 12 -> 14

POWERS
Brutal Barrage
Brilliant Recovery
Battle Fury Stance (via Secrets of Belial)

FEATS
Level 1: Disciple of Divine Wrath
Level 2: Psychic Corruption of Malbolge
Level 4: Hellfire Blood
Level 6: Mighty Crusader Expertise
Level 8: Wintertouched
Level 10: Weapon Proficiency (Fullblade)
Level 11: Lasting Frost
Level 12: Fiery Blood
Level 14: Headsman's Chop
Level 16: Death's Quickening
Level 18: Critical Targeting
Level 20: Secrets of Belial
Level 21: Power Attack
Level 22: Ghostly Vitality
Level 24: Superior Reflexes
Level 26: Triumphant Attack
Level 28: Vengeful Declaration
Level 30: Superior Will

ITEMS
Claw Gloves (heroic tier), Firewind Blade Fullblade +6, Pelor's Sun Blessing (level 3), Belt of Sonnlinor Righteousness (epic tier), Iron Armbands of Power (epic tier), Khyber Shard of the Fiery Depth (epic tier), Veteran's Elderscale Armor +6, Ring of Giants (paragon tier), Life Charm +5, Ring of the Radiant Storm (paragon tier), Crown of the Brilliant Sun (paragon tier), Spark Slippers (paragon tier), Solitaire (Violet) (epic tier), Symbol of Victory +2, Frozen Whetstone (paragon tier) (35)

Round 1 starts by applying a whetstone, then using Battle Fury Stance, Bear Shape, OoE (free action), and spending an AP (solitaire + symbol to have one every encounter). Each round I try to force misses on BB #4 (if I haven't missed yet) by making an improvised kick attack instead of using the fullblade on that particular one.

I'm getting +81.5 damage from non-bonus sources (vulnerabilities, extra damage, Firewind Blade, etc). +42 damage in the form of bonuses to rolls (note that these would apply to the 5 BR attacks no matter what).

I approximated, so I will only vouch for these being close, but I'm getting about 3.06 at-will KPR with damage roll bonuses, and 2.69 without them. Not a huge difference.

Those numbers are unweighted, I got lazy before getting to a round-by-round breakdown.

EDIT: I forgot to add Pelor's Blessing damage to the Firewind Blade damage. Updated numbers: 3.25 with bonuses, 2.88 without bonuses, and 2.01 with bonuses but without extra actions.

Just want to make sure that you aren't using pre-nerfed spark slippers.  You are only using them to  get more of the queen's set, thus to get more damage.
DPR King Candidates 3.0
How much damage should I shoot for?
You're fired : 1 Kills Per 5 Rounds = .2 KPR Fair Striker : 2 Kills Per 5 Rounds = .4 KPR Highly Optimized : 3 Kills Per 5 Rounds = .6 KPR Nerfbat please : 4 Kills Per 5 Rounds = .8 KPR It's OVER 9000!!!!!: 5 Kills Per 5 Rounds = 1+ KPR
DPR? KPR? KP4R? Bless you
DPR = Damage Per round ~= Chance to hit * damage on a hit KPR = Kills Per Round. 1 Kill = 8*Level+24 damage = DPR/(8*level+24) KPNR = Kills Per N Rounds. How many standards can you kill in N rounds?
Yes, that is correct. No point in those except the +1 damage.
Updated.
Added new Cheese key element:

IDR: Injected Damage Roll.  

There's quite a bit cheese that can be had with this.  Remember that this is not a statement that this could be considered illegal, but that this is a point that many DMs may reject as legal at their table.

DPR King Candidates 3.0
You're fired : 1 Kills Per 5 Rounds = .2 KPR Fair Striker : 2 Kills Per 5 Rounds = .4 KPR Highly Optimized : 3 Kills Per 5 Rounds = .6 KPR Nerfbat please : 4 Kills Per 5 Rounds = .8 KPR It's OVER 9000!!!!!: 5 Kills Per 5 Rounds = 1+ KPR
DPR = Damage Per round ~= Chance to hit * damage on a hit KPR = Kills Per Round. 1 Kill = 8*Level+24 damage = DPR/(8*level+24) KPNR = Kills Per N Rounds. How many standards can you kill in N rounds?
I present Wil - Dex Slayer - Thoughts, advice?

Wil, level 16
Half-Elf, Fighter (Slayer), Crimson Hunter
Slayer Weapon Specialization Option: Sweeping Sword
Half-Elf Power Selection Option: Dilettante
Auspicious Birth (Auspicious Birth Benefit)
Theme: Primal Guardian

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
STR 16, CON 13, DEX 22, INT 11, WIS 17, CHA 9

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
STR 13, CON 10, DEX 18, INT 10, WIS 13, CHA 8

AC: 31 Fort: 27 Ref: 27 Will: 24
HP: 127 Surges: 10 Surge Value: 31

TRAINED SKILLS
Athletics +15, Endurance +13, Heal +16, Nature +16

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Acrobatics +13, Arcana +8, Bluff +7, Diplomacy +9, Dungeoneering +11, History +8, Insight +13, Intimidate +7, Perception +11, Religion +8, Stealth +13, Streetwise +7, Thievery +13

POWERS
Primal Guardian Feature: Mark of Thunder
Multiple Class Attack: Power Strike
Fighter Utility: Unfettered Fury
Fighter Utility: Duelist's Assault
Fighter Utility: Mobile Blade
Ranger Attack: Rapid Shot
Seeker Feature: Inevitable Shot
Seeker Attack 1: Guardian Harrier
Primal Guardian Utility 2: Sandstep
Endurance Utility 6: Third Wind
Fighter Utility 10: Clearheaded
Crimson Hunter Attack 11: Ravaging Shot
Crimson Hunter Utility 12: Hunter's Mobility
Fighter Utility 16: Relentless Advance

FEATS
Level 1: Archery Mastery
Level 2: Light Blade Expertise
Level 4: Hidden Sniper
Level 8: Primal Sharpshooter
Level 10: Nimble Blade
Level 11: Versatile Master
Level 12: Two-Weapon Fighting
Level 12: Icy Heart
Level 14: Deft Blade
Level 16: Primal Eye

ITEMS
Bracers of the Perfect Shot (paragon tier) x1
Eagle Eye Goggles (paragon tier) x1
Siberys Shard of Merciless Cold (paragon tier)
Amulet of Protection +3 x1
Frozen Whetstone (paragon tier) x6
Earthhide Armor of Dark Deeds +3 x1
Boots of the Fencing Master
Vicious Dagger +4 x1
Shielding Blade Longsword +1 x1
Gloves of Ice (paragon tier) x1
====== End ======

Using lasting frost/armor of dark deeds/hidden sniper for perma CA and concealment. Start with sandstep to give you the concealment you need to start the ball rolling.  I do not use frost cheese, since I don't think vulnerability imposed on first hit is reliable for DPR due to two or three hit kills.
Defenses are effectively +2 with perma conceal, and AC is an additional +1 any round I shift.

Rapid Strike, RBA Vicious Dagger:
Attack: 
+8 - half level
+6 - Dex
+3 - Prof 
+4 - Enhancement
+2 - Expertise
+2 - CA
+1 - Nimble Blade
+1 - Crimson Hunter
+2 - Eagle Eye Goggles 
-2 - Rapid Shot

+27 vs Reflex (Deft Blade), Crit on 19-20

Damage Per attack:
+2.5 - Average dagger damage
+4 - Enhancement
+2 - Light blade Expertise
+6 - Dex (ranged attack)
+11 - Dex +5 (slayer) 
+6 - Dex - Primal Eye
+4 - Whetstone
+3 - Icy Heart
+2 - Gloves of Ice
+4 - Bracer of Perfect Shot
+3 - Dragon Shard
+1 - Two Weapon Fighting
+3 - Battle Wrath

Crit Damage:
51.5 + 1.5 (brings  1d4 to max) + 26 (average on 4d12) = 79

Average DPR per attack = (.85*51.5) + (.10*79) = 51.675

DPR: 51.675*2.178=112.548 DPR

0.564723106 KPR @ lvl 30, itemless (i.e. inherited bonuses)

guides
Power
my builds

I present Wil - Dex Slayer - Thoughts, advice?

DPR: 51.675*2.178=112.548 DPR

.74 KPR is really good, let alone for a ranged character with a pointy dagger.
DPR King Candidates 3.0
Not to steal 'thunder' from Ris71's excellent build... (Rapid Shot is a personal favorite of mine, too)

Presenting THOR !/!?!?!!  ---   (a sketch from his past, romping through Jotunheimr...)

(And in epic, he gets the one and only Hammer of Thunderbolts artifact AKA 'Mjolnir', but I digress)

Any suggestions?

====== Created by Me ======
Thor, level 12
Half-Elf, Ranger|Warden, First Hunter
Hybrid Warden Option: Hybrid Warden Will
Hybrid Ranger Option: Hybrid Ranger Reflex
Background: TBD
Theme: Feybeast Trainer    ---   Thor travels around with lots of pets
Feybeast Trainer Pet: Young Owlbear
Hybrid Talent Option: Warden's Armored Might
Guardian Might Option: Earthstrength ???

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
STR 18, CON 22, DEX 09, INT 11, WIS 14, CHA 11

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
STR 15, CON 17, DEX 08, INT 10, WIS 13, CHA 10

AC: 28 Fort: 24 Ref: 21 Will: 21
HP: 102 Surges: 13 Surge Value: 25

TRAINED SKILLS
TBD

UNTRAINED SKILLS
TBD

POWERS
Dilettante: Grappling Spirits (may use as RBA)
Ranger Attack: Rapid Shot (through Archery Mastery)
Warden at-will 1: Weight of Earth
Hybrid encounter 1: TBD
Hybrid daily 1: Form of TBD
Ranger utility 2: Invigorating Stride
Hybrid encounter 3: TBD
Ranger daily 5: Spitting Cobra Stance
Hybrid utility 6: TBD
Hybrid encounter 7: TBD
Hybrid daily 9: TBD
Hybrid utility 10: TBD
First Hunter Attack 11: First Hunter's Spear
First Hunter Utility 12: Marked Prey

FEATS
Level 1: Hybrid Talent
Level 2: Bludgeon Expertise
Level 4: Archery Mastery
Level 6: Adept Dilettante
Level 8: Crippling Crush
Level 11: Primal Eye

ITEMS
Bracers of the Perfect Shot (heroic tier) x1
Amulet of Protection +2 x1
Frozen Whetstone (heroic tier) x18
Magic Hide Armor +1 x1
Magic Warhammer +3 x1
Heavy Shield x1
====== End ======

Set up is to move young owlbear next to group of enemies to provide combat advantage.  Then bombard with Rapid Shot Grappling Spirits RBA's with the thrown magic warhammer (able to throw with First Hunter feature).  Any enemy hit gets slowed by the RBA's triggering Crippling Crush bonus.  Adept Dilettante lets Thor use his Constitution modifier to determine bonuses to attack and damage rolls.  Invigorating Stride can heal owlbear and Thor via Second Wind in a pinch as a shift 2 encounter move action.

Rapid Shot, RBA Magic Warhammer:
Attack: 
+6 - half level
+6 - Con (Adept Dilettante Grappling Spirits)
+2 - Prof 
+3 - Enhancement
+2 - Expertise
+2 - CA
+2 - First Hunter
+2 - Eagle Eye Goggles 
-2 - Rapid Shot

+23 vs AC

Damage Per attack:
+5.5 - Average warhammer damage
+3 - Enhancement
+6 - Con - Adept Dilettante (Grappling Spirits)
+6 - Con - Crippling Crush (Grappling Spirits)
+4 - Str - Primal Eye
+6 - Con - First Hunter RBA
+2 - Whetstone
+3 - Icy Heart
+2 - Gloves of Ice
+2 - Bracer of Perfect Shot
+3 - Dragon Shard
+2 - Owlbear Aura

Crit Damage:
44.5 + 4.5 (max weapon die) + 10.5 (average of 3d6) = 59.5

Average DPR per attack = (.85*44.5) + (.05*59.5) = 40.8

DPR: 40.8*2.178 = 88.862 DPR
KPR: 88.862/120 = .74

Show
Not to steal 'thunder' from Ris71's excellent build...

Presenting THOR !/!?!?!!  ---   (a sketch from his past, romping through Jotunheimr...)

(And in epic, he gets the one and only Hammer of Thunderbolts artifact AKA 'Mjolnir', but I digress)

Any suggestions?

====== Created by Me ======
Thor, level 12
Half-Elf, Ranger|Warden, First Hunter
Hybrid Warden Option: Hybrid Warden Will
Hybrid Ranger Option: Hybrid Ranger Reflex
Background: TBD
Theme: Feybeast Trainer    ---   Thor gets travels around with lots of pets
Feybeast Trainer Pet: Young Owlbear
Hybrid Talent Option: Warden's Armored Might
Guardian Might Option: Earthstrength ???

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
STR 18, CON 22, DEX 09, INT 11, WIS 14, CHA 11

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
STR 15, CON 17, DEX 08, INT 10, WIS 13, CHA 10

AC: 29 Fort: 24 Ref: 21 Will: 21
HP: 102 Surges: 13 Surge Value: 25

TRAINED SKILLS
TBD

UNTRAINED SKILLS
TBD

POWERS
Dilettante: Grappling Spirits (may use as RBA)
Ranger Attack: Rapid Shot (through Archery Mastery)
Warden at-will 1: Weight of Earth
Hybrid encounter 1: TBD
Hybrid daily 1: Form of TBD
Ranger utility 2: Invigorating Stride
Hybrid encounter 3: TBD
Ranger daily 5: Spitting Cobra Stance
Hybrid utility 6: TBD
Hybrid encounter 7: TBD
Hybrid daily 9: TBD
Hybrid utility 10: TBD
First Hunter Attack 11: First Hunter's Spear
First Hunter Utility 12: Marked Prey

FEATS
Level 1: Hybrid Talent
Level 2: Bludgeon Expertise
Level 4: Archery Mastery
Level 6: Adept Dilettante
Level 8: Crippling Crush
Level 11: Primal Eye

ITEMS
Bracers of the Perfect Shot (heroic tier) x1
Amulet of Protection +2 x1
Frozen Whetstone (heroic tier) x4
Magic Hide Armor +2 x1
Magic Warhammer +3 x1
====== End ======

Set up is to move young owlbear next to group of enemies to provide combat advantage.  Then bombard with Rapid Shot Grappling Spirits RBA's with the thrown magic warhammer (able to throw with First Hunter feature).  Any enemy hit gets slowed by the RBA's triggering Crippling Crush bonus.  Adept Dilettante lets Thor use his Constitution modifier to determine bonuses to attack and damage rolls (replacing the Primal Eye Strength modifier bonus).  Invigorating Stride can heal owlbear and Thor via Second Wind in a pinch as a shift 2 encounter move action.

Rapid Strike, RBA Magic Warhammer:
Attack: 
+6 - half level
+6 - Con (Adept Dilettante Grappling Spirits)
+2 - Prof 
+3 - Enhancement
+2 - Expertise
+2 - CA
+2 - First Hunter
+2 - Eagle Eye Goggles 
-2 - Rapid Shot

+23 vs AC

Damage Per attack:
+5.5 - Average warhammer damage
+3 - Enhancement
+6 - Con - Adept Dilettante Grappling Spirits
+6 - Con - Crippling Crush Grappling Spirits
+6 - Con - Primal Eye (Adept Dilettante)
+6 - Con - First Hunter RBA
+2 - Whetstone
+3 - Icy Heart
+2 - Gloves of Ice
+2 - Bracer of Perfect Shot
+3 - Dragon Shard
+2 - Owlbear Aura

Crit Damage:
46.5 + 4.5 (max weapon die) + 10.5 (average of 3d6) = 61.5

Average DPR per attack = (.85*46.5) + (.05*61.5) = 42.6

DPR: 42.6*2.178 = 92.783 DPR
KPR: 92.783/120 = .77 

Adept Dilettante has no interaction with Primal Eye. It only changes the basie ability scores used by the power itself. Primal Eye still requires STR or DEX, so your damage bonus is significantly off.

Adept Dilettante has no interaction with Primal Eye. It only changes the basie ability scores used by the power itself. Primal Eye still requires STR or DEX, so your damage bonus is significantly off.

I recall seeing a Brutal Scoundrel Rogue who swapped the Str bonus to Sneak attack for Dexterity bonus using Precision Throw.. is this different?

Precision Throw

Heroic Tier
Prerequisite: 
Any martial class
Benefit: Whenever you make a ranged basic attack using a thrown weapon with which you have proficiency, you can use Dexterity instead of Strength for the attack roll and the damage roll.

Published in Martial Power 2, page(s) 138. 

Adept Dilettante [Multiclass]

Heroic Tier
Prerequisite:
Half-elf
Benefit: You can use your Constitution, Wisdom, or Charisma modifier to determine bonuses to attack rolls and damage rolls with the power you chose for your Dilettante racial trait instead of the ability modifier that power normally uses.
Special: This feat counts as a class-specific multiclass feat for the class from which your Dilettante racial trait power comes.

Published in Dragon Magazine 385, page(s) 68. 

On second glance you may be right.  So if my character had Painful Oath and Avenging Shackles (both Wisdom-based) and wanted to change those modifiers to Con mod with Adept Dilettante would they both get changed?

Adept Dilettante only replaces the ability scores listed in the power block itself. Precision Throw allows for a different interpretation because it doesn't actually reference the power itself.
Looks like I need to recrunch numbers.  And it only specifies attack rolls and damage rolls, so the Strength mod bonus in Guardian Harrier for instance would remain unchanged, too.

EDIT: Updated 'Thor' with Str bonus for Primal Eye.
I'm a bit new to dpr kings so please forgive for any mistakes. here is my character build it is a charge build

Show

Victor, level 12
Warforged, Rogue (Thief), Warforged Juggernaut
Proficiency: Weapon Proficiency (Rapier)
Associate: Trained Young Owlbear
Dark Sun
Gritty Sergeant (Gritty Sergeant Benefit)
Theme: Fey Beast Tamer

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
STR 22, CON 14, DEX 18, INT 11, WIS 11, CHA 11

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
STR 17, CON 11, DEX 15, INT 10, WIS 10, CHA 10

AC: 22 Fort: 22 Ref: 22 Will: 17
HP: 81 Surges: 8 Surge Value: 20

TRAINED SKILLS
Acrobatics +15, Athletics +17, Insight +11, Intimidate +13, Perception +11, Stealth +15, Thievery +15

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Arcana +6, Bluff +6, Diplomacy +6, Dungeoneering +6, Endurance +10, Heal +6, History +6, Nature +6, Religion +6, Streetwise +6

POWERS
Warforged Racial Power: Warforged Resolve
Rogue Utility: Backstab
Rogue Utility: Unbalancing Trick
Rogue Utility: Acrobat's Trick
Rogue Utility: Escape Artist's Trick
Rogue Utility: Cunning Escape
Rogue Utility: Thug's Trick
Wild Talent Cantrip: Telekinetic Grasp
Rogue Utility 2: Sneak in the Attack
Rogue Utility 6: Hidden Blade
Rogue Utility 10: Nimble Fingers
Warforged Juggernaut Attack 11: Ruinous Onslaught
Warforged Juggernaut Utility 12: Inexorable Momentum

FEATS
Level 1: Light Blade Expertise
Level 2: Silvery Glow
Level 4: Power Attack
Level 6: Backstabber
Level 8: Surprising Charge
Level 10: Nimble Blade
Level 11: Warforged Tactics
Level 12: Lasting Frost

ITEMS
Frozen Whetstone (heroic tier)
Horned Helm (heroic tier) x1
Griffon
Bracers of Mighty Striking (paragon tier) x1
Siberys Shard of Merciless Cold (heroic tier)
Lancing Gloves x1
Vanguard Rapier +3 x1
Leather Armor x1
====== End ======

and here is my attack breack down
Show
charge melee basic attack +24 to attack roll
6 from dex mod
6 from half level
3 from proficiency
3 from enhancement
2 from light blade expertise
1 from waepon talent
2 from combat advantage
1 from charge
1 from nimble blade
1 from warforged tactics 

damage is a bit confusing. first attack the charge
6 from strengh
3 from enhancement
3 from weapon finesse
4 from bracers of mighty striking
4 from acrobats trick
2 from frozen whetstone
5 from lasting frost
4 from power attack
1 from dragon shard
2 from lancing gloves
2 from light blade expertise
1d8 of weapon damage
1d8 from surprising charge
3d8 from sneak attack and back stabber feat
1d8 from vanguard weapon
1d6 from horned helm
1d6 from warforged juggernaut
now my mounts attacks one thing I am doing is assuming that my mount is bloodied
clawx2
attack roll 14+2 from combat advantage 
2d6+10 an a extra 2 from owlbear making a total of 12

if I did my math right I should end up with 96.375 dpr (that includes critical damage) or .81 kpr.
I now this build is very cheesy but I hope I didn't get to much wrong.