DPR King Candidates 3.0

506 posts / 0 new
Last post

Regarding how to do a DPR calculation see my sig and this link

DPR = Damage Per round ~= Chance to hit * damage on a hit

KPR = Kills Per Round.

1 Kill = 8*Level+24 damage = DPR/(8*level+24) 

To answer your direct questions:

For each independent attack you calculate the chance to hit (monster AC = 14 + level, chance = 1-.05(Monster AC - your AB - 1) 

Muliply this by the average dammage assumming you hit.

If you have any damage on a miss multiply it by 1-to_hit.  

Crits and double rolling attack rolls are weird and require reading the above link to be truely accurate on that front.

Add up each independent DPR contribution from each attack and you have your total DPR.

For conditionals like, what if the monster attacks me or another guy, assume the monster wants to maximize the total damage he does, or minimizes the total damage he takes (if taking the least results in no attack, then have him attack you).  Either seem acceptable to me.  Assumming he takes these actions calculate your DPR and add it in.

COnvert this DPR into a KPR by doing DPR/(8*level+24)  and that will normalize for level. This way we can compare the normalized effectiveness of a level 1 character to that of a level 30 character.

I know there are some problems with higher monster HP at level 6 compared to PC DPR output.  If anyone wants to propose a new model be by guest.

DPR King Candidates 3.0
How much damage should I shoot for?
You're fired : 1 Kills Per 5 Rounds = .2 KPR Fair Striker : 2 Kills Per 5 Rounds = .4 KPR Highly Optimized : 3 Kills Per 5 Rounds = .6 KPR Nerfbat please : 4 Kills Per 5 Rounds = .8 KPR It's OVER 9000!!!!!: 5 Kills Per 5 Rounds = 1+ KPR
DPR? KPR? KP4R? Bless you
DPR = Damage Per round ~= Chance to hit * damage on a hit KPR = Kills Per Round. 1 Kill = 8*Level+24 damage = DPR/(8*level+24) KPNR = Kills Per N Rounds. How many standards can you kill in N rounds?

borg285 wrote:
COnvert this DPR into a KPR by doing DPR/(8*level+24)  and that will normalize for level. This way we can compare the normalized effectiveness of a level 1 character to that of a level 30 character.

It isn't a question of understanding the general idea of what you're doing. It is a question of whether or not I want to put the time into calculate specific DPR when it involves acting in a suboptimal way unless the opponent is made of Tofu.

svendj wrote:

The 'teleport upwards for damage' trick has been discussed a couple of times in the context of using the Psion's Dimensional Scramble power with Dreamwalker's level 16 feature. The trick is to place your dream form next to a foe, then cast Dimensional Scramble on a point 11 squares in the air (assuming you're standing on the ground). If you hit the enemy next to your dream form, you can teleport it outside the burst which is 13 squares up, so the enemy takes an additional 6d10 falling damage. 

This trick was found to be pretty bad due to several factors: 

- If the enemy can fly, it doesn't work. Acrobatics training presents a similar damage reduction. 

- If the enemy makes its saving throw against teleportation (55% chance), you've just made an RBA with your standard action. Hooray. 

- Even when it works, the damage is still pretty low. 33 additional damage just isn't a lot at level 16 and up. Although you could double the damage by flying 11 squares into the air, then casting DS 22 squares from the ground. That's assuming you're not limited by a ceiling though, which your DM can easily mitigate when you do this trick too often.

One other 'teleport foe' at-will trick I had considered was using the 'Awakened Visionary' PP.  As a lvl 16 pixie (or other flyer), you could teleport marked foe or foes 10+ feet up in the air for at-will proning (most foes don't have acrobatics/fly movement mode).  Only problem was getting the saving throw penalty high enough to be a practical tactic.  (The paladin's Accursed Challenge was about the only potential at-will saving throw penalizer I could find that affects saving throws to avoid being teleported in the air).  Bonus if you have easy means to become hidden and maintain the mark (as a PP feature you are not technically attacking foes when they are teleported).

Teleport drops (should work with Dimenional Scramble too) also have the benefit of being the only means to pile more then one prone enemy in the same square (sliding and other forced movement stopped working as of RC).  Which can lead to other 'trap opponents' shenanigans...

Not damaging by any stretch, but it has good action economy (non-attack free action on other people's turns).  And the visuals of burst 1 radius at-will free action teleport drops would be funny.  But Dreamwalker has a much more useful PP feature.

Another way to abuse teleport drops I believe is as an Ensnaring Swordmage. Doing a teledrop on an enemy for violating your mark is hilarious, and you even leave them prone. Your mark punishment is useless anyway (teleport adjacent to you and gain CA, yay), so even if they make their save it's not a big deal. Requires you to be up in the air at all times which is annoying for actually making melee attacks, but you can always hybrid Wizard I suppose. 

I think Wizards pull it off the best, since they're the most likely to pursue save penalties and have numerous teleport enemy powers, typically targeting Will.

"Invokers are probably better round after round but Wizard dailies are devastating. Actually, devastating is too light a word. Wizard daily powers are soul crushing, encounter ending, havoc causing pieces of awesome." -AirPower25 Sear the Flesh, Purify the Soul; Harden the Heart, and Improve the Mind; Born of Blood, but Forged by Fire; The MECH warrior reaches perfection.

Level 30, Tiefling Elementalist, Speaker of Xaos, Destined Scion (Frst), ignore the order of the feats and the fact the defenses aren't there, I was tired and had to rewrite this 3 times because my mouse has been bugging out:

Show

STR 15

CON 26

DEX 16

INT 12

WIS 10

CHA 28

Feats:

L1-Dual Implement Spellcaster

L2-Superior Implement Proficiency (Incendiary Dagger)

L4-Arcane Fire

L6-Wintertouched

L8-Hellfire Blood

L10-Toughness (retrained to Lasting Frost at level 11)

L11-Arcane Admixture (Fire)

L12-Rising Spellfury

L14-Arcane Spellfury

L16-Staff Expertise

L18-Improved Defenses

L20-Superior Will

L21-Sorcerer Implement Expertise

L22-Ruthless Spellfury

L24-Unarmored Agility

L26-Imperious Majesty

L28-Dispater's Iron Discipline

L30-Epic Reflexes

Items:

+6 Staff of Ruin

+6 Rythm Incendiary Dagger
+6 Steadfast Amulet

+6 Starweave Armor of Sudden Recovery

Calculations:

Show

To hit:

9(Charisma)+6(Staff)+1(Incendiary Dagger)+1(Hellfire Blood)+1(Rising Spellfury)+1(Arcane Spellfury)+1(Destined Scion)+2(CA)+3(Expertise)+15(level) vs Reflex=40 vs 42

1-0,05(42-40-1)=1-0,05*1=0,95

Damage:

2d12(brutal 1)+6(Staff)+6(Dagger)+6(Staff)+4(Incendiary Dagger)+10(vulnerabilities)+16(8+Con)+9(Charisma)=2*(12+2)/2+57=14+57=71

Crit:

12d6+24(crit)+6(Staff)+6(Dagger)+6(Staff)+4(Incendiary Dagger)+10(vulnerabilities)+16(8+Con)+9(Charisma)=(36+6)/2+57+24=21+57+24=57+55=102 and make another attack due to the crit.

DPR:

(0,95-0,1)*71+0,1*(102+Raw DPR damage)=0,85*71+0,1*102=60,35+(10,2+raw DPR value)=60,35+(10,2+70,55)=141,1 DPR

KPR: 141,1/(8*30+24)=141,1/264=0,53 KPR, using only RBAs.

Mean KPR: (1,06+2,67+5,34)/3=3,02 Mean KPR, using only RBAs. You and a Warlord that keeps spamming Direct the Strike get to do twice as much KPR. Get a party with a defender, and make the rest enabling leaders and his KPR skyrockets.

Also, I've been toying around with a Dragon Sorcerer/Arcane Wellspring/Legendary Sovereign, using rebreathing (with Divine Sanction!) and Flame Spiral as his Sword of the Sovereign. I'll post that tommorow, it's around 22:00 here.

GPuzzle wrote:

Also, I've been toying around with a Dragon Sorcerer/Arcane Wellspring/Legendary Sovereign, using rebreathing (with Divine Sanction!) and Flame Spiral as his Sword of the Sovereign. I'll post that tommorow, it's around 22:00 here.

Nothing to toy with. Sword of Kings only works on weapon powers.

Yeah, read that part and completely botched the idea.

This might be a stupid question, but what are the rules here on multiple targets?

That Echoing Dirge power lets you target 2 in a 5x5 square, which seems pretty doable to me.

At lvl1, that gets you pretty high.

If that's not too oblivious, here it goes:

lvl1_warlock_DPR_0.72

lvl1 human warlock|excecutioner (sorceror king pact)
- Echoing Dirge as a warlock power
- insane charisma of 20
- feat: serene ki focus
- feat: mindbite scorn

Assumption: you are able to target two dudes that are affected by your curse, so that requires some setting up I guess.

regular serene ki focus
Attack on two targets: 5(charisma)+1(undeniable) = 6 vs will 13 = 0.65+0.05
Damage on each target: 1d8+5(charisma)+2(energized) = 11.5(15)

The chance that you get your curse off is (2*0.7 - 0.7^2) = 0.91. Curse damage is 7 on average.
I don't know how it works with the possibility that the curse was part of a critical attack. Can you wait with deciding which target receives the curse damage untill you know the result for both? For now, I neglect the critical damage of the curse, so I guess DPR should actually be a bit more.

DPR = 2 * (7.475 + 0.75) + 6.37 = 22.82
KPR = 0.72

Uhm, no, you don't add the d8s, because it only works with MBAs. However, you can use Eldritch Strike and trigger the 2d6+1d8 damage at the same time.

GPuzzle wrote:

Uhm, no, you don't add the d8s, because it only works with MBAs. However, you can use Eldritch Strike and trigger the 2d6+1d8 damage at the same time.

I realize that. I didn't put any bonus from attack finesse into the calculations. The cxecutioner hybrid is basically just there for the ki focus in this case. (and well, yeah, should you actually want to play it, excecutioner is an obvious choice for the reasons you mention). But it might as well have been a monk I guess, or a wizard for a crystal orb.

What I mean is: echoing dirge is a close blast 5 with two targets. Should be easy to fullfill those targetting requirements every turn, so the DPR of that at will is pretty nice: two chances to deal 1d8(base damage die of echoing dirge)+charisma+kifocus to either of the two targets. If you have them both cursed, you have a very high chance to hit at least one of them and thus applying your 2d6 curse damage because of mindbite scorn.

Level 6 DPR King Candidates are hard. Really hard.

Level 6 Bugbear Slayer, Gouge Impaler (Chg, CA, Mnt):

Show

STR 20 (+5)
CON 13 (+1)
DEX 18 (+4)
INT 8 (-1)
WIS 10 (+0)
CHA 10 (+0)

AC 20

FORT 21
REFL 18
WILL 14

Stances:

Poised Assault

Berserker's Charge

Feats:

L1-Gouge Proficiency

L2-Spear Expertise

L4-Surprising Charge

L6-Mounted Combat

Utility Powers:

L2-Single Out

L6-Glowering Threat

Items

+1 Vanguard Gouge (oversized)

+1 Berserker's Badge

Horned Helm (heroic tier)

Bracers of Mighty Striking (heroic tier)

Dire Boar

DPR Calculations:

Show

To hit:

5(Strength)+2(Gouge)+1(Enchantment)+1(Charge)+1(Weapon Talent)+1(Expertise)+2(Berserker's Charge)+2(CA)+3(level)=5+5+5+3 vs AC, AC=20, 18 vs 20

Damage:

4d8, brutal 1(Gouge)+1d6(Helm)+1d8(Vanguard)+2(Berserker's Charge)+6(2+Dex)+5(Str)+1(Expertise)+1(item)+2(bracers)=4*(8+2)/2+3,5+4,5+4+11+2=40/2+10+15=20+25=45

Crit:

2d8, brutal 1+1d8+32+6+8+2+2+6+5+1+1=2*(8+2)/2+32+4,5+14+10+9=10+33+32+4,5=47,5+32=79,5

Boar:

+12 (assumes CA) vs 20, 1d10+4+5, push target 2 squares, knock prone. -->1-0,05(20-12-1)*[(10+1)/2+9, push 2 squares, knock prone]-->1-0,35*5,5+9=0,65*14,5=9,425

1-0,05(20-18-1)=1-0,05*1=0,95

0.9*45+0,05*79,5=40,5+3,975=44,475

44,475+9,425/72=53,9/72=0,748 KPR

Damnit, it was hard, and it forced me to use Bugbears of all things, but heck, it does have a pretty good DPR.

EDIT: MOUNTED VERSION! Beat the current DPR king! Still pretty good DPR if you ignore the Boar, though. Completely cheesy, I'll be honest.

Gpuzzle, a +2 vanguard weapon is lvl8.

The helm and the armbands are both lvl6

you can't have all that at lvl6 creation, right? Look at the lvl6 dpr champion: he has only a +1 vanguard weapon.

(you could pick bracers of mighty striking rather than the armbands, they have the same effect on a basic attack)

If I understood correctly, you can have one lvl5, one lvl6, and one lvl7.

also, where does all that damage come from? I count:

2d8br1(gouge)+2d8br1(surprisecharge)+1d6(helm)+1d8(vanguard)+5(str)+6(slayerdex)+1(spearexp)+2(powercharge)+2(ironbands)+2(enhancement) = 46 (crit: 64 + 2d8(magicweapon) + 2d8br1(high crit) = 83)

where did you get the last 2d8br1? from powerstrike? That's an encounter power you can use only twice at lvl6 right? Als spear exp gives you +1 rather than +2.

as far as I can see, dpr is then 0.9*46 + 0.05*83 ~ 45 (But that's with the illegal lvl8 weapon)

That brings your KPR to 0.62

other than that: very impressive. You compete with the top without even taking that cheesy boar mount :P That makes it MUCH more practical to actually USE the build.

Oh, Spear Expertise adds, as a bonus, 1[W] on a charge. Besides the +1/2/3 to hit, that is.

And if I downgrade the Vanguard Weapon to +1... My accuracy stays the same (it was maxed out), I lose 1 damage on normal and 5,5 damage on crit.

Nothing too much.

GPuzzle wrote:

Oh, Spear Expertise adds, as a bonus, 1[W] on a charge. Besides the +1/2/3 to hit, that is.

And if I downgrade the Vanguard Weapon to +1... My accuracy stays the same (it was maxed out), I lose 1 damage on normal and 5,5 damage on crit.

Nothing too much.

huh? that feat used to add 1 damage to charges... Did I miss an update or something?

GPuzzle wrote:

Nothing too much.

You're conflating Spear Expertise and Surprising Charge.  Surprising Charge adds 1[W] to charges with CA; Spear EXP adds +1/2/3 untyped per tier to charges (as does 2HW expertise).

Harrying your Prey, the Easy Way: A Hunter's Handbook - the first of what will hopefully be many CharOp efforts on my part. The Blinker - teleport everywhere. An Eladrin Knight/Eldritch Knight. CB != rules source.

Really? *facepalm*

I'm gonna update it, because frankly, it's quite off.

Actually, disregard the double post, but if I do use a mount, I may have just found a new king! Also, changed, and it's the 3rd best DPR king without the mount. Surprising, uh?

Top for heroic is actually my Camelot Driveby, hilariously gauche as it is. Even if you drop its L6 weapon to +1.

Ah, bollocks, erachima takes the throne once again.

Sorry, but it'd slipped my mind for a couple months since I ran the numbers.

Here's my stab at a build which can keep up better-than-at-will performance into round 4, thanks to spellscarred recharge tricks.

Shocking Satyr, level 16

The Build
Satyr Sorcerer, Spellscarred Savant

Spell Source: Storm Magic

Theme: Sarifal Feywarden

Skills/Background: irrelevant to this exercise.

Stats at level 16: Str 14, Con 12, Dex 22, Int 11, Wis 9, Cha 22

Defenses: AC 31, Fort 25, Ref 29, Will 28.

Not exactly "No D" but Fort is on the low side.

Feats:

01 Armor Proficiency (Leather)

02 War Wizard's Expertise

04 Superior Implement Training (Lancing Dagger)

06 Student of the Plague

08 Two-Weapon Fighting

10 Two-Weapon Defense

11 Lightning Soul

12 Arcane Admixture (Lightning, Flame Spiral)

14 Dual Implement Spellcaster

16 Acolyte Power

At-will Powers: Ensorcelled Blade, Lightning Strike (just to keep with the all-lightning theme; irrelevant for purposes of this analysis)

Encounter Powers: Flame Spiral, Lightning Cuts, Spark Form, level 7 spellscarred encounter attack

Utilities: Sarifal's Blessing, Spatial Trip, Lightning Shift, Dominant Winds, Spellfire Healing, level 10 spellscarred utility

Items:

Lancing Magic Dagger +4 with paragon Eberron Shard of Lightning (main hand)

Lancing Rhythm Blade Dagger +3 (off-hand)

Drowmesh Leather +3

Amulet of Protection +3

Belt of Vim (heroic)

Queen's Staff +3

Crown of the Brilliant Sun

Bracelet of the Radiant Storm

The trick with this build is using the Spellscarred Savant's level 16 feature, which enables Shocking Satyr to recharge his best encounter powers by sacking his spellscarred powers.  This allows him to extend his "nova mode" longer into the fight.

Damage Analysis

Ensorcelled Blade attack: +8 (levels) +6 (cha) +4 (enh) +2 (feat) +3 (prof) = +23 vs. AC 30, for a 70%  chance to hit a level 16 standard.

Ensorcelled Blade damage: +6 (cha) +8 (storm sorc) +4 (enh) +3 (feat) +3 (shard) +3 (DIS) +3 (item set) +1 (TWF) = 1d4+31 on a hit (33.5 avg), or 35+4d6 on a crit (49 avg).

Expected value of damage is (33.5 * 0.65) + (49 * 0.05) = 21.775 + 2.45 = 24.225.

When Sarifal's Blessing is up, increase expected value by 7 (vuln 10 * chance to hit).

Lightning Cuts attack: +23 vs. Ref 28, for an 80% chance to hit a level 16 standard.

Lightning Cuts damage: +8 (storm sorc) +4 (enh) +3 (feat) +3 (shard) +3 (DIS) +3 (item set) +1 (TWF) = 2d4+25 on a hit (30 avg), or 33+4d6 on a crit (47 avg).

Expected value of damage is (30 * 0.75) + (47 * 0.05) = 22.5 + 2.35 = 24.85.

When Sarifal's Blessing is up, increase expected value by 8.

Flame Spiral/Spark Form attack: +24 vs. Ref 28, for a 70% chance to hit a level 16 standard.

Flame Spiral damage: +6 (cha) +8 (storm sorc) +4 (enh) +3 (feat) +3 (shard) +3 (DIS) +3 (item set) +3 (lancing dagger) = 1d10+33 on a hit (38.5 avg), or 43+4d6+2d10 on a crit (68 avg).

Expected value of damage: (38.5 * 0.65) + (68 * 0.05) = 25.025 + 3.4 = 28.425.

Spark Form damage: 1d6+33 on a hit (36.5 avg), or 39+4d6+2d10 on a crit (64 avg)

Expected value of damage: (36.5 * 0.65) + (64 * 0.05) = 23.725 + 3.2 = 26.925.

When Sarifal's Blessing is up, increase expected value by 7.

Flame Spiral secondary damage: 1d6+27 (30.5 avg).

When Sarifal's Blessing is up, increase expected value by 10 (vuln 10 autodamage).

So, let's game out a typical combat.  This build is not hurting for action economy and has a variety of movement utilities (an encounter shift, an encounter teleport, and at-will flight).  So it shouldn't be too hard to get into an optimal position.  I am not automatically assuming combat advantage, just adjacency as long as he has a spare move action, which he does, every round.

So, round 1: Sarifal's Blessing, move into position, Flame Spiral on 3 targets.

If any of these three attacks hits (which has a 97.3% chance), Lure of enchantment against one of the targets who got hit.  If all three miss, wait till round 3 to use Lure of Enchantment.  The chance of 6 misses against standard monster defenses is vanishingly small.  A miss in round 1 would throw off my calculation of KP2R, but KP5R would be the same.  Anyhow, for now I'll assume that Shocking Satyr got to use Lure in round 1.

Flame Spiral primary expected damage with Sarifal's Blessing: 35.425 to first target + 17.7125 to second target + 8.85625 to third target. = 61.99375.

The Lure of Enchantment on one of the primary targets does another 40.5 expected damage.

I'll assume two monsters start their turns next to Shocking Satyr.  40.5 to first target + 20.25 to second target = 60.75.

Total expected damage by end of round 1: 162.774375, divided by standard level 16 monster hp of 152 = 1.0709 KPR.

Pretty good odds that somebody is going to get zapped to death.

Now, round 2: Sarifal's Blessing is still up.  Move into position, Lightning Cuts, then Spark Form through 3 monsters.

Lightning Cuts expected damage with Sarifal's Blessing: 32.85.

Spark Form expected damage with Sarifal's Blessing: 33.925 to first target + 16.9625 to second target + 8.48125 = 59.36875.

Total expected damage for round 2: 92.21875, divided by standard monster hp = 0.6067 KPR.

In Round 3, Shocking Satyr sacks two of his three spellscarred powers to recharge Sarifal's Blessing and Flame Spiral, then repeats his tactics for round 1, minus the Lure.

Expected damage is 122.274375 and KPR is 0.8075.

Sarifal's Blessing is still up for round 4, but Shocking Satyr only has one more spellscarred power to sack for a recharge, and he cannot recharge Flame Spiral or Sarifal's Blessing again.  So let's have another Spark Form!

Total expected damage for round 4 is the same as for the Spark Form in round 2: 59.36875, which translates to 0.3906 KPR.

If there are still monsters left after 4 rounds of slaughter, Shocking Satyr is basically out of encounter tricks.  Expected DPR for his Ensorcelled Blade is 24.225.

This translates into a KPR of 0.1594, which is pretty unimpressive for a striker.  If he can charge, the KPR goes up to 0.1703.

Or he can throw Lightning Strikes, which, counting the discounted value of splash damage, do an expected DPR of 29.775, or 0.1959 KPR.

Still a little below par, alas.

KP2R = 1.0709 + 0.6067 = 1.6776.

KP5R = 1.6776 + 0.8075 + 0.3906 + 0.1959 = 3.0716.

KP10R = 3.0716 + (5 * 0.1959) = 4.0511.

Average = (0.8388 + 0.61432 + 0.40511) / 3 = 0.61941.

Under relatively pessimistic assumptions, and a minimum of cheese (aside from his spellscarred trick), Shocking Satyr manages to get a weighted average KPR of 0.61941.

With more cheese (in particular, making assumptions about CA, which I didn't do), he'd be a little higher up the DPR Kings hierarchy.

I'm guessing he'd also do better at higher levels, with more feats and equipment.  Prior to level 16, when the spellscarred recharge trick comes online, he's a medium-op sorcerer build.

I'll see about posting scaled-up versions at 24 and 30.  Watch this space.

This is my level 16 build, which I believe is legit.  I've went over the rules a handful of times, and everything seems like it's legal and works the way I think it does.  It's a boring Brutal Barrage build, however, so it's all been done before, just never submitted to this thread I imagine.  It's well below item budget, and has the cheese tags:  BB, Frost, NoLFR, Solo, and Typed.  I added a sheet for it, which I've been working on, but wanted to check it out against some scrutiny.

Build:

Show

====== Created Using Wizards of the Coast D&D Character Builder ======
Sairin 16DPRKing, level 16
Genasi, Battlemind|Warlock, Soaring Blade
Eldritch Strike: Eldritch Strike Constitution
Eldritch Pact (Hybrid): Sorcerer-King Pact (Hybrid)
Hybrid Warlock: Hybrid Warlock Will
Psionic Augmentation (Hybrid): Hybrid Power Point Option
Hybrid Talent: Prime Shot
Versatile Expertise: Versatile Expertise (Heavy Blade)
Versatile Expertise: Versatile Expertise (Ki Focuses)
Twofold Pact: Elemental Pact
Elemental Manifestation: Firesoul
Firepulse: Firepulse Constitution
Background: Recent Convert (Recent Convert Benefit)

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
Str 11, Con 24, Dex 13, Int 19, Wis 11, Cha 9.

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
Str 10, Con 18, Dex 11, Int 14, Wis 10, Cha 8.

AC: 28 Fort: 29 Reflex: 28 Will: 24
HP: 112 Surges: 14 Surge Value: 28

TRAINED SKILLS
Arcana +17, History +17, Endurance +22, Acrobatics +17

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Bluff +10, Diplomacy +7, Dungeoneering +8, Heal +8, Insight +8, Intimidate +10, Nature +10, Perception +8, Religion +12, Stealth +9, Streetwise +7, Thievery +9, Athletics +8

FEATS
Level 1: Hybrid Talent
Level 2: Cunning Stalker
Level 4: Versatile Expertise
Level 6: Killing Curse (retrained to Twofold Pact at Level 11)
Level 8: Mindbite Scorn (retrained to Primed Curse at Level 13)
Level 10: Cold Adaptation (retrained to Lasting Frost at Level 12)
Level 11: Monastic Disciple
Level 12: Shocking Flame
Level 14: Prime Punisher
Level 16: Called Shot

POWERS
Hybrid at-will 1: Eldritch Strike
Hybrid at-will 1: Conductive Defense
Hybrid Power Point Option: Frigid Darkness
Monastic Disciple: Iron Soul Flurry of Blows
Psionic Defense (Hybrid): Blurred Step
Hybrid daily 1: Living Fortress
Hybrid utility 2: Telepathic Challenge
Hybrid daily 5: Vestige of Ugar
Hybrid utility 6: Mirror Darkly
Hybrid at-will/encounter 7: Forceful Reversal
Hybrid daily 9: Command Insanity
Hybrid utility 10: Ethereal Sidestep
Hybrid at-will/encounter 13: Brutal Barrage (replaces Conductive Defense)
Hybrid daily 15: Mind Blade (replaces Living Fortress)
Hybrid utility 16: Instant Move

ITEMS
Inix Leather Armor of Dark Majesty +3, Firewind Blade Longsword +3, Rain of Hammers Ki Focus +1 (5), Shielding Blade Dagger +1, Amulet of Protection +4, Claw Gloves (heroic tier), Couters of Second Chances (heroic tier)
====== Copy to Clipboard and Press the Import Button on the Summary Tab ======

(Updated Numbers after removing the RoHKi)

KP2R:    2.87

KP5R:    6.92

KP10R:  12.31

Mean KPR:  1.35

(EDIT:  I'm not entirely sure if I'm allowed to include a mini-encounter nova or not, it's simply using a RoH Ki Focus for a minor action use of BB.  If that's frowned upon, I'll take it out.)

(EDIT2:  Removed the RoHKi and updated my numbers to reflect the change, it's not quite as absurd over the first 2 rounds, but in a home game, I could see having at least a couple of the RoHKi to use their Daily Minor action attack powers.  Because not everyone would potentially see it that way,  I've removed them from my calculations.)

Considering that's a daily power, even if you did take 5 of them, I'd take it out.

"Invokers are probably better round after round but Wizard dailies are devastating. Actually, devastating is too light a word. Wizard daily powers are soul crushing, encounter ending, havoc causing pieces of awesome." -AirPower25 Sear the Flesh, Purify the Soul; Harden the Heart, and Improve the Mind; Born of Blood, but Forged by Fire; The MECH warrior reaches perfection.

Zathris wrote:

Considering that's a daily power, even if you did take 5 of them, I'd take it out.

Fair enough.  I had wondered if I'd pushed a little too far on that one.  I'll remove it this afternoon or evening, and update my numbers.  I imagine the drop won't be huge, but noticable.