Dungeon 198 - Monster Manual Update: Nightmare and Worg

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Dungeon 198
Monster Manual Update: Nightmare and Worg
by Logan Bonner

Revisit these classic monsters from the Monster Manual and see them in their new statistics blocks.

Talk about this update here.

Love the fluff.  Wasn't the Nightmare already updated in the Gloomwrought box though?
Fear Of The Dark, Fear Of The Dark, I Have A Constant Fear That Something's Always Near; Fear Of The Dark, Fear Of The Dark, I Have A Phobia That Someone's Always There- Iron Maiden Fear of the Dark shall be feared no longer! Let him be praised instead! (Many, many thanks for all your hard work!) - darkwarlock I am Red/Green
I am Red/Green
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
I'm both instinctive and emotional. I value my own instincts and desires, and either ignore or crush anything that stands in my way; planning and foresight are unnecessary. At best, I'm determined and fierce; at worst, I'm headstrong and infantile.
Check out my DnD blog! www.artificersintuition.blogspot.com
Thanks for the updates and fluff!  

(i thought dungeon table of contents was kinda short this month as well, so this is a much welcomed bonus!)
This is one of my favorite article series put out for 4e. The problem is, at its current rate of production it'll take another 3 years to get through the rest of MM1 which means that it's not going to happen. I can't see them putting out revisions to a book that will be 6 years old while they're trying to rev up fans for D&D Next.

So WotC, please ramp up this series and make sure all of the old MM1 entries are revised prior to the end of 4e.
This is one of my favorite article series put out for 4e. The problem is, at its current rate of production it'll take another 3 years to get through the rest of MM1 which means that it's not going to happen. I can't see them putting out revisions to a book that will be 6 years old while they're trying to rev up fans for D&D Next.

So WotC, please ramp up this series and make sure all of the old MM1 entries are revised prior to the end of 4e.

I don't know the total numbers, but many of the monsters from MM1 have already been updated in the Monster Vault.

I think this series is just to fill in the gaps.
Sign In to post comments