SW Minis Scale video

Last summer, Imperator58 and I made a quick little video that deals with the topic of scale in relation to SW minis.  In it, we discuss such things as what scale SW Minis are, how to determine the scale of miniatures, models, toys, etc., and give some examples of items that are in relative scale with SW minis.  Below are the links to both parts of the video.  We didn't rehearse or write a script, so it's definitely not an expensive production.  But hey, it's free! Laughing

Miniatures Scale, Part 1

Miniatures Scale, Part 2

IMAGE(http://home.comcast.net/~jps201/mst3k_files/ms_seats.gif) "An opinion is not a right to be express whenever it is false/incorrect/a lie." -LOL
Hey, I've been waiting to see these!

Just watched Part 1... great stuff, guys! Lots of useful info, and some good humour to boot (fish scale! Laughing). I was surprised to learn that a Corporate Alliance Tank Droid is a lot bigger than I thought it was, and it was great to see that AT-PT model... I've wanted to feature one of those in a game since I bought WEG's Dark Force Rising Sourcebook, like, nine years ago.

Also, it was interesting to learn that I've been pronouncing 'Imperator' wrong all these years... I thought it rhymed with 'alligator'! Tongue Out

Okay, on to Part 2...

[EDIT: Oh god, did I say I bought the Dark Force Rising Sourcebook nine years ago? I meant nineteen years ago. Gonna go jump off a cliff now... Frown]

72ccb3a99f297b7624ecac31e26f7921.png?v=33480
Star Wars: Tapestry
 - a play-by-post campaign for everyone... good OR evil!

@Darthvaughn,
Wow! Thanks for you and Imperator58's great video! Laughing
Its not only a great continuation to the scale discussions that used to go on here, but a very handy reference to new hobby enthusiasts and customisers (such as myself, and others at bloomilk).

I hope you dont mind, but I linked the others over on bloomilk at
yqs243-site0001.maxesp.net/Forums/defaul... Laughing

@ I.J. Thompson,
"No, the world needs laughter." --- Leonard Nimoy to Krusty, The Simpsons
Might have been a while ago now, but a good game system is certainly not a reason to jump off a cliff mate.
I too am guilty of the 'sounds like alligator' mispronouncing thing, haha. Should have known it was meant to sound more roman... doh.

@Darthvaughn,
Wow! Thanks for you and Imperator58's great video!
Its not only a great continuation to the scale discussions that used to go on here, but a very handy reference to new hobby enthusiasts and customisers (such as myself, and others at bloomilk).

I hope you dont mind, but I linked the others over on bloomilk at
IMAGE(http://home.comcast.net/~jps201/mst3k_files/ms_seats.gif) "An opinion is not a right to be express whenever it is false/incorrect/a lie." -LOL