Zombie Pox (Zombie deck with DKA Spoilers)

75 posts / 0 new
Last post

Zombie Pox

Alright, my first attempt at a quick Zombie deck before the rush later today. Heres to hoping all zombie related topics can be merged into this one. Still looking for help with some formatting to make the post look all pretty. If someone could whip up a decent skab zombie deck, I'd be glad to add it to the main topic (all credits given, of course).

At its core, its a very aggressive deck that can realistically win turn 5 against steady opposition, with some pinpoint removal main to deal with annoying creatures, and the ultimate tech: smallpox. Between Gravecrawler and Geralfs Messenger, sacrificing a creature is almost never a problem, discarding a card can be ammeliated with superflous 3 and 4 drops and more of the former, and the tempo loss for your opponent is almost always devastating.

P.S. Cooler names always appreciated. Many thanks. 

And now on to the individual card choices! Any card ideas or comments, please feel free. (For now I'm only commenting on the cards I've personally tried).

Creatures
Gravecrawler: Amazing and really no contest in any zombie deck. It synergizes with smallpox in every way, and is a great aggressive drop that can give you gas against boardwipers.
Diregraf Ghoul: Another aggressive 1 drop not much more to say.
Highborn Ghoul: The only worthwhile 2 drop zombie in mono-black, sadly. It'll get gutshotted all day long, but if it lives it can get past the majority of the non-black meta.
Black Cat Not a very aggressive drop, but potentially devastating with smallpox.
Geralf's Messenger: It leaves you open at a crucial time if you're on the draw, but thats really its only downside. Amazing creature with lots of damage potential.
Diregraf Captain: Amazing lord, and cheap too, what more can we ask.
Cemetery Reaper: Another lord, and quite good tech against oposing undying creatures and reanimator shenanigans. Endless zombies aren't so bad either.
Skinrender: Extra removal and a solid body against aggro, not so great against control.
Phyrexian Obliterator: Amazingly backbreaking against aggro, vey aggressive drop against control. Whats there not to like.

I personally love Smallpox, and this is on the right track to making it as close to tournament-viable as possible. I'm not sure about having that many 3-drops though, it seems like it could create some issues.
I wholeheartedly agree about the 3 drops, as I personally prefer mass number of 2 drops over them in aggressive decks any day.

Sadly, we don't really have a choice as there aren't better 2 drops. But, no worries, theres a method to my madness. With smallpox, superflous three drops can be discarded, and the lack of lands makes extra 3 drops essentially the top of my mana (if that makes any sense).
You are missing Lashwrithe. But if you want to keep the blue splash put Grimgrin in. Maybe he only belongs in the SB as an alternate plan but he is pretty good with Gravecrawler.
Grow old or die trying.
You are missing Lashwrithe. But if you want to keep the blue splash put Grimgrin in. Maybe he only belongs in the SB as an alternate plan but he is pretty good with Gravecrawler.

grimgrin is too expensive with smallpox.  i hardly see room in the sideboard for it. i'd rather play the obliterator turn 4.

lashwrithe ends up being a 4/4 for 4 most of the time.  so playing a guy will usually be better. especially when your guys are skinrender and obliterator. 

grimgrin is too expensive with smallpox.  i hardly see room in the sideboard for it. i'd rather play the obliterator turn 4.

lashwrithe ends up being a 4/4 for 4 most of the time.  so playing a guy will usually be better. especially when your guys are skinrender and obliterator. 

Except for the fact that if Lashwrithe dies, you still have 4 power on the board because you can just re-equip it. I can only imagine the damage it will do on a gravecrawler.

Particularly since we have 8 non-basic lands. Lashwrithe would only really be good in a full MB deck. Though in a full MB deck, it'd be amazing with gravecrawler.
I think there needs to be a lot more removal in a deck like this. Tragic slip looks like a perfect fit, and Geth's Verdict is very good as well. Victim of Night is superior to Doom Blade and GoFer, unless other monster tribal decks get popular.

Ghoulcaller's Chant is a great supporting card. It's almost always a 2-for-1, and helps recover from Smallpox or boardwipes. 

Ratchet Bombs in the sideboard seem almost mandatory in the current standard, and they'll probably be even better coming up.
I see no point in having blue splash for mana Leak. At all. And the Zombie lord is the worst of them all. Four obliterators seems like a must for these kinds of decks - it seems like the only way to combat Tokens Game 1 (Then you side in Rachet Bombs)

C-Lion is pretty much right on everything he's saying.

EDIT: I'm a grammar fool, and I also don't like Black Cat. It should be a 2/1. 

(at)MrEnglish22

Alright guys, thank you so much for all your input. I've put up a second decklist, slightly modified to be mono black. Tell me what you guys think. I'll be putting up the comments for spell cards soon. 
I personally like black cat as it's a card that people won't want to remove early on. I also like tragic slip and GftT as the removal pack as all of the tribes got a lot of support in DKA (other than humans) I think this deck will be a strong contender in the upcoming meta and will take it to FNM as soon as possible. 
I personally like black cat as it's a card that people won't want to remove early on. I also like tragic slip and GftT as the removal pack as all of the tribes got a lot of support in DKA (other than humans) I think this deck will be a strong contender in the upcoming meta and will take it to FNM as soon as possible. 

Hey, let us know how the deck does when you take it to FNM. I wish I had a decent fnm nearby, but alas, no game stores so I'm stuck with Workstation and theorycrafting. Maybe I should get into Magic Online... sigh.

I've been loving Tragic Slip so far (thank you C) and someone mentioned vampire interloper to me, which, even though not a zombie, is a much needed and decent 2 drop. What do you guys think? 

Hey, let us know how the deck does when you take it to FNM. I wish I had a decent fnm nearby, but alas, no game stores so I'm stuck with Workstation and theorycrafting. Maybe I should get into Magic Online... sigh.

I've been loving Tragic Slip so far (thank you C) and someone mentioned vampire interloper to me, which, even though not a zombie, is a much needed and decent 2 drop. What do you guys think? 

i like it...
4x Glistening Oil

4x Gravecrawler
4x Young Wolf
2x Hex Parasite
3x Signal Pest
2x Strangleroot Geist
4x Phyrexian Crusader
2x Geralf's Messanger
3x Glissa, the Traitor

3x Nihil Spellbomb
2x Ratchet Bomb
1x Black Sun's Zenith
1x Green Sun's Zenith
2x Piston Sledge
1x Triumph of the Hordes

4x Woodland Cemetary
8x Forest
10x Swamp

Check out the interplay with glistening oil/bsz and undying. You can enchant your own to deal infect and remove counters; or theirs, so them blocking your undying becomes moot.
I could see a blue splash being helpful against Wolf Run, which appears to be a rough matchup. Sideboard counters are huge, and if they start packing a lot of sweepers Diregraf Captain becomes more valuable.
I see no point in having blue splash for mana Leak. At all. And the Zombie lord is the worst of them all. Four obliterators seems like a must for these kinds of decks - it seems like the only way to combat Tokens Game 1 (Then you side in Rachet Bombs)

The Zombie Lord is the second best of them, IMO. In a U/B Zombie build it combos amazingly. Gravecrawler, Grimgrin, and Captain equals lots of life loss. It's also a "buffer" against sweepers. Plus, adding blue, you have access to Havengul Lich, which combos well within your own deck as well as being able to use your opponents Snaps, Delvers, and Black Creatures against them. Granted, all of the above does not apply to a Small Pox build. I, however, just wanted to point out the potential of the Captain. Remember Disciple of the Vault? Sure this is a slower version by miles compared to Affinity, but the premise is the same. If we only had Shepherd of Rot Zombies would be great!
BU seems bad.  You want to fully leverage Lashwrithe along with your other color intensive cards.

Black Cat is a must.

EDIT: Mortarpod.  Duh. 
Slave of Tibalt. Currently trading for foils of my bro. PM me. Tarmogoyf on Twitter. Follow me. Team GFG Guns, Fame, Glory Those that require a sig for the ego simply haven't had enough kind words thrown his or her way. Currently looking for prerelease Plains! People who have mailed me rares:
Show
Malpheas: THANK YOU FOR THE FOIL TIBALT, YOU BEAUTIFUL GUY, YOU! Suudsu2200: Armageddon! Sèance, Dominating Licid, Words of War, Gaea's Anthem, Momentous Fall, Nyxathid PM me to make it happen. Your username will end up here, as the cards you sent me. I reserve the right to order your usernames by the cards I liked the best. Oh, and if you send me some Islands in the package, I'll sign them and mail them back.
Could Fume Spitter be another good one-drop? It deals with Delver, Birds, Pilgrim, Champion of the Parish, etc. It sets up morbid for Tragic Slip. And you can use it to counter the +1 counters from your undying creatures so they can come back again. 
Could Fume Spitter be another good one-drop? It deals with Delver, Birds, Pilgrim, Champion of the Parish, etc. It sets up morbid for Tragic Slip. And you can use it to counter the +1 counters from your undying creatures so they can come back again. 

you might as well use hex parasite if you plan on taking the counter off, i use hex parasite and it works really well, it in my SB though not MB, is there an alternative for phyrexian obliterator i dont want to get a play set for like 40 quid it will rotate out soon
Obliterator is only good in the board.  Lash is just better.  Save your quid.
Slave of Tibalt. Currently trading for foils of my bro. PM me. Tarmogoyf on Twitter. Follow me. Team GFG Guns, Fame, Glory Those that require a sig for the ego simply haven't had enough kind words thrown his or her way. Currently looking for prerelease Plains! People who have mailed me rares:
Show
Malpheas: THANK YOU FOR THE FOIL TIBALT, YOU BEAUTIFUL GUY, YOU! Suudsu2200: Armageddon! Sèance, Dominating Licid, Words of War, Gaea's Anthem, Momentous Fall, Nyxathid PM me to make it happen. Your username will end up here, as the cards you sent me. I reserve the right to order your usernames by the cards I liked the best. Oh, and if you send me some Islands in the package, I'll sign them and mail them back.

you think lashwrithe is just better than obliterator? interesting.  obliterator in the side is an interesting concept.

would you side out lashwrithe for the obliterator then?  against what? just anything with burn?

why black cat?  it's not really very aggressive.  it's really only good with smallpox i think.  i'm inclined to listen to you, islands, though =p 

you think lashwrithe is just better than obliterator? interesting.  obliterator in the side is an interesting concept.

would you side out lashwrithe for the obliterator then?  against what? just anything with burn?

why black cat?  it's not really very aggressive.  it's really only good with smallpox i think.  i'm inclined to listen to you, islands, though =p 

I'm not sure if lashwrithe is simply better in the MD in this case, but generally speaking lashwrithe is more dangerous than an obliterator. Except against mono red, where obliterator clearly is the victor.
Lashwrithe either provides an instant body (that's generally 4/4 or bigger) or provides a "hasty" bonus by just equipping onto a dude.  
Obliterator is still good, although i've seen obliterators in sideboards before. I've never seen a lashwrithe in a sideboard.
This is the exact kind of decktype I was thinking of going for next.
The problem with Obliterator right now most decks can work around it.  Wolf-Run can resolve a titan and send Inkmoth a couple times, Mono-red can sit on their shrine and not attack or send in Chandra's Phoenix/Stormblood Berserker.  U/W Delver?  They have a bunch of creatures with evasion like Spirit Tokens, flipped Delver, and Invisible Stalker.  There's also the fact that Vapor Snag is one of the most common forms of removal right now, and you'd rather have a germ token off of Lashwrithe snagged than your Obliterator at the end of your turn.

I think the general rule would be, if you're going for a pure aggro deck, Obliterator is probably better.  In more of a control deck, Lashwrithe seems a bit better.  As of now I'm not sure which is better. 

I'd also consider a red splash if you're looking for a more efficient clock in an aggro black build.  The 8 duals would probaly be enough depending on what you're going for.  Brimstone Volley is still insane reach, and in this deck, you're generally ok with your creatures dying.  Stormblood Berserker is also a crazy good 2 drop in comparison to the other available options.

Personally I really want to build a Black Cat/Liliana/Smallpox/Ghoulcaller Chant style deck.

Personally I really want to build a Black Cat/Liliana/Smallpox/Ghoulcaller Chant style deck.

Same i got both of my liliana in a box opening, i aint paying for more so i just remove 4 obliterators as i dont want to pay like 60 pounds for a playset i am a student dont have much money :s, so i put 2 liliana in place and if i get black cats i will put them there if not skinrender will do

EDIT:- Also you thought about undying evil ? probably go well with phyrexian obliterator cause that will get targeted alot
As has been noted, Liliana of the Veil is really good in this deck. Not so sure about black cat though.

I'd also add 2 x Black Sun's Zenith. I think you need a board sweeper if you fall behind. Plus you can use them to surgically remove +1/+1 counters.

The Zombie Lord is the second best of them, IMO. In a U/B Zombie build it combos amazingly. Gravecrawler, Grimgrin, and Captain equals lots of life loss. It's also a "buffer" against sweepers. Plus, adding blue, you have access to Havengul Lich, which combos well within your own deck as well as being able to use your opponents Snaps, Delvers, and Black Creatures against them. Granted, all of the above does not apply to a Small Pox build. I, however, just wanted to point out the potential of the Captain. Remember Disciple of the Vault? Sure this is a slower version by miles compared to Affinity, but the premise is the same. If we only had Shepherd of Rot Zombies would be great!

No. Just... no. Zombie lord gives no evasion, and there was already a zombie that had the lose 1 life effect... in a purely tribal block. It wasn't great.  Disciple of the Vault was good because you had lands that counted towards it, and one of the most broken 2 drop creatures in Magic. Premise alone a deck does not make. Speed is what made Disciple of the Vault good.
The zombie lord is the worst- Spirit gives hexproof (second worst, simply because of the tribal stuff we have already being geist and small fliers making hexproof somewhat moot), followed by Immerwolf doing what werewolves wants most, then Stromkirk Captain, because first strike and +1/+1 is AMAZING for 3 mana.

And as Islands said, splashing blue is bad because of Lashwrite. Havengul Lich doesn't matter much with Ghoulcaller's Chant and Gravecrawler giving you tonnes of recursion. Though I disagree with Obliterator only being good in the board. 

(at)MrEnglish22

My decklist so far

Land

23 x Swamp

Creatures

4 x Cemetery Reaper
3 x Diregraf Ghoul
4 x Gravecrawler
4 x Geralf's Messenger
4 x Highborn Ghoul
2 x Skinrender - dont have money for phyrexian obliterator

Planeswalkers

2 x Liliana of the Veil 

Spells

4 x Smallpox
2 x Ghoulcaller's Chant
3 x Victim of Night
3 x Tragic Slip
2 x Lashwrithe

Sideboard

4 x Distress
3 x Tribute to Hunger or Geth's Verdict[/c]
2 x Black Sun's Zenith - Mainly for human decks and that pesky Mirran Crusader
3 x Ratchet Bomb
3 x Black Cat or Gravepurge or Undying Evil
THGFresh- just go for 4 lashwrite over Skinrender. And your sideboard seems all over the place.

(at)MrEnglish22

THGFresh- just go for 4 lashwrite over Skinrender. And your sideboard seems all over the place.

Yeah it is, the reason been i have not tested this yet waiting for dka to come out then when further testing, that when my sideboard will be concrete
recently dropped obliterator and the deck has been doing a lot better. I added 4 highborn ghouls and they are great aggressive drops. also dropped 2 lands as my curve now tops at 3 and won 4 matches g1 and 2 in a row last night. 
My thoughts and opinions:

Black Cat is probably the better of the two 2-drops between it and Highborn Ghoul.  Reason being?  Red.  Red will stop at nothing to Gut shot, Geistflame, or Arc Trail it for one and you for two returning it's Chandra's Phoenix.  Unless the player has no cards in hand will your cat be targeted.  Why?  Because unless the opponent's card is worthless, they will not block or kill the cat, meaning Gravecrawler can come back at will.  It really puts them in a bad situation.  Many have said on different threads that Relentless Rats was a two drop staple, and they got to choose with it, this is at random......Random discard effects have always been tourney staples, Hymn to Tourach, Hypnotic Specter, Stupor, etc.

Smallpox.  I absolutely love this card.  I played with it a lot during Time Spiral standard.  Problem beng tokens, undying, and that pesky Doomed Traveler (I really hate facing that guy, he just won't die).  Smallpox has to be played quick and early (first 3-4 turns) in order for it to be effective vs tokens; without Ratchet Bomb main, it's your only hope.  They just recover sooo fast.  Sorin should make them more annoying and frequent match ups, meaning R.Bomb possibly needs to go in main.

There's been some talk about Lashwrithe and Phyrexian Obliterator.  Most of the negative comments are dead on for obliterator.  If he sticks, that's great.  But he's really only great against red.  Other decks have easy answers, and he still doesn't pass the Dismember test.  I have to throw my two cents in on just running Lashwrithe instead.  You still have the artifact to equip and beat with if they bounce or kill the token.
I agree that Black Cat is going to be an ideal 2-drop for the deck. It can be helpful against burn opponents since they won't want to kill it, and it works great against mid-range or control decks when you can sac it off via Smallpox. The fact that it enables Gravecrawler and is fetchable with Ghoulcaller's Chant also helps its case. Much better than a 2/1 Intimidate IMO.
I agree that Black Cat is going to be an ideal 2-drop for the deck. It can be helpful against burn opponents since they won't want to kill it, and it works great against mid-range or control decks when you can sac it off via Smallpox. The fact that it enables Gravecrawler and is fetchable with Ghoulcaller's Chant also helps its case. Much better than a 2/1 Intimidate IMO.

I love the intimidate 2 drop, it goes really well with lashwrithe, getting in for 6 if your opponent does not play black is great, what do you all think to gravepurge, zombie infestation and/or zombie apocalypse in the sideboard if smallpox deems unplayabale, like against tokens, they have unbelievable fast creatures and turn two they could have a doomed traveler and loyal cathar out, it obviously they will sack doomed and get a token
I have been running a UB versoin without lashwrithe OR obliterator that has seemed fine testing on MWS...i just run straight up aggro, with ruinator for reach if they deal with my innitial rush...

// Lands
4 [SOM] Darkslick Shores
4 [M12] Drowned Catacomb
3 [DIS] Ghost Quarter
4 [CHK] Island (2)
10 [RAV] Swamp (4)

// Creatures
4 [DKA] Gravecrawler
4 [DKA] Diregraf Captain
4 [ISD] Diregraf Ghoul
4 [DKA] Screeching Skaab
4 [DKA] Black Cat
2 [ISD] Skaab Ruinator

// Spells
4 [M12] Smallpox
3 [ISD] Liliana of the Veil
4 [TSP] Think Twice
2 [ISD] Forbidden Alchemy

To me, there is no such thing as an evil personality trait or spiritual condition. There is only sin, concrete and deliberate action that is simply wrong. It is what happens when one goes against one's nature. It germinates in the shadow of risks untaken. It ripens in power exorcised. Beings like us can take risks no one else can, and exorcise power no one else has. We have the greatest capacity for sin, through action, or inaction.

57183108 wrote:
56783528 wrote:
Meh, not sure whether this is entirely accurate, at least for concept decks. Sometimes an unrefined idea cannot beat the top dogs at first, but with a few suggestions and heavy playtesting, they might get there. Islands' diamond in the rough lists are a good rebuttal to your statement.
Islands' decks are more gazing into the abyss of madness and madness staring back at you. With Manamorphose.
Is Think Twice better for you than Ghoulcaller's Chant?  I like think twice in decks where I'm grinding out some card advantage, but not so much in aggro decks lacking in countermagic.  It seems like you're going to be drawing into more zombies anyway, so why not utilize the ones you've already dumped into your yard?

I still think red provides more utility to zombies than blue.  I'd even consider a slight white splash for Lingering Souls.  Dump cards into your graveyard via Liliana, Smallpox, Faithless Looting, then get value out of them later.  A few Isolated Chapel and 1 Plains with Evolving Wilds.  Seems solid to me
So, I did some preliminary testing, and I was pleasantly suprised. I had my doubts about the speed and consistency of this deck. As it turns out, it performs at RDW-like speed, but also manages to generate a fair amount of CA. 

However, I still haven't had a chance to do thorough testing against the hairier matchups, namely Wolf Run and Tokens. While Smallpox is excellent against common aggro decks that run very few lands, it seems like a dead card against ramp. The whole deck seems pretty weak against Wolf Run, and I'm not sure if it can keep up with Token builds. This deck seems to have more potential than I expected, as long as these weaknesses can be addressed. Has anyone here tested these matchups yet?
So, I did some preliminary testing, and I was pleasantly suprised. I had my doubts about the speed and consistency of this deck. As it turns out, it performs at RDW-like speed, but also manages to generate a fair amount of CA. 

However, I still haven't had a chance to do thorough testing against the hairier matchups, namely Wolf Run and Tokens. While Smallpox is excellent against common aggro decks that run very few lands, it seems like a dead card against ramp. The whole deck seems pretty weak against Wolf Run, and I'm not sure if it can keep up with Token builds. This deck seems to have more potential than I expected, as long as these weaknesses can be addressed. Has anyone here tested these matchups yet?

What list did you use?
This is the deck I'm in the process  of building. I havent had a chance to test it yet.

UB Zombies

22 creatures
4 Diregraf Ghoul
4 Gravecrawler
3 Snapcaster Mage
3 Diregraf Captain
4 Geralf's Messenger
2 Phyrexian Obliterator
2 Phantasmal Image

13 spells
3 Distress
2 Doom blade
2 Go for the throat
3 Smallpox
3 Tragic Slip

2 equipment
2 Sword of War and Peace

23 land
4 Darkslick Shores
4 Drowned Catacombs
3 Ghost Quarter
10 Swamp
2 Island

Sideboard 15

3 Mental Misstep
3 Vapor Snag
2 Ratchet Bomb
3 Liliana of the Veil
2 Curse of Death's Hold
2 Negate

Phantasmal Image is very good in the UB deck. Copying a messenger is powerful, and you know its good against titans, thrun etc.

Snapcaster is the best card in blue at the moment. It gives so much value that there isn't any reason not to run it. It not being a zombit isn't really an issue, when you can cast all the spells in your yard twice.

The captain makes their wrath effects hurt. Even though this deck isn't bothered as much as other aggro decks, enough sweep will slow you down and allow them to stabilise. It also helps you power through blockers. Having it in play makes it hard for them to profitably block your guys.

Distress good against ramp. Distrupting their ramp of turn 2 or 3 really slows them down. It also hits other stuff that this deck has a hard time with, like planeswalkers, mirran crusader and grafdiggers cage after board.

The swords are excellent equipment. They increase your clock massively, help you win races, give you evasion against tokens, and gives protection against celestial purge, which causes massive problems for this deck. I though about lashwrithe, but 95% of the time I would prefer to have the sword. The sword will also get more damage through as I'm only running 10 swamps. I think lashwrite is cute, but without evasive guys (and highborn ghoul isn't very good) sword is just better.

Ghost quarters blow up wolf run and moorland haunt, dont really hurt too much and so are worth running.

I think evolving wilds are probably a little to slow. The deck wants to curve nicely and wilds stops this happening. The blue is only a splash, so I dont think the extra fixing is needed.

The sideboard probably needs some work, but testing will help with that.

The mental misteps are for post-board grafdigger's cage which wrecks all of this decks nice interactions, and so is worth dealing with. Its free to cast too, so you dont have to keep mana up for it.

Vapor snags are for aggro match ups. Being able to keep them off tempo is useful. It also helps against mirran crusader, which is a big problem for this deck. Bouncing an obliterator in the mirror is good too.

Ratchet bombs are excellent against tokens, especially when this deck isn't that bothed by its stuff dying. It either comes back by itself or you play it again. Also deals with crusader and grafdiggers cage.

Liliana is good distruption which helps slow down contol and ramp. She's also good against midrange decks, but not so much against aggro, which the format is dominated by at the moment, which is why she's not in the main.

Curse is good against tokens again, but im not sure about its inclusion.

Negate is gor control matchups. You run enough removal that creatures arent so much of a problem, but planeswalkers are.

Any ideas on how to improve would be appreciated.

What list did you use?

3x Cemetery Reaper
3x Diregraf Ghoul
4x Gravecrawler
4x Geralf's Messenger
3x Black Cat
3x Highborn Ghoul

2x Geth's Verdict
3x Victim of Night
3x Tragic Slip
4x Smallpox
2x Ghoulcaller's Chant

3x Lashwrithe

23x Swamp

I haven't finished developing the sideboard yet. I'm expecting it to include some amount of Mental Misstep, Ratchet Bombs, gofers, BSZ, and perhaps Phyrexian Crusaders and/or Spellskite. Ratchet Bombs will probably end up in the main before too long. 

So I have a quick question. What do ya'll think of a list that runs no lords? The current 2-drops all seem kind of meh, though Black Cat seems viable due to its dying trigger. The 2-drop I think works perfectly is Reassembling Skeleton. Additionally, Hex Parasite along with Unbreathing Horde seem strong in this archetype.

Mono-Black Reassembling Pox