[DKA-ICD] Bar the Door

14 posts / 0 new
Last post
BLOCK!!!!!!
Hold the Line this is not.

However, you can drop this on the attack or if you want to survive a burn sweeper that doesn't happen to do 13 damage to everything.
I almost read the name as "Bar Door".

GW

Cookie Count: 1 million + 1039 Wooden Spoon Count: 2 YMtC Trophies 1st: 9 2nd: 11 3rd: 13 4th: 4 I lost >6000 posts during the last forum migration. #14000th post at 05/11/09 #15000th post at 22/02/10 #16000th post at 10/06/10 #17000th post at 27/10/10 #18000th post at 27/04/11 #19000th post at 24/08/11 #20000th post at 21/04/12 #21000th post at 21/01/13
This is going to smash face in my Doran deck.
Good contender for last pick.
No thanks I'd rather let them in the door than use this card.

Check out my twitch.tv stream below where I play magic online limited queues. Don't forget to follow if you enjoy what I'm presenting to show your support!

http://twitch.tv/dpg20__

Doran likes this.
Funny for tokens I guess, but otherwise this is just dumb. 
How to Auto Card
(Replace { with [) {c}Gelectrode{/c}= Gelectrode
How to Auto Card, with style
(Replace { with [) {c=Gelectrode}Pinball Machine{/c}=Pinball Machine
How to Auto Deck
Auto Deck
(again, replace { with [) {deck} Lands 20 4x Halimar Depths 4X Unstable Frontier 8X Island 4X Swamp Creatures 12 4x Hedron Crabs 4x Nemesis of Reason 4x Mnemonic Wall Spells 28 4X Spreading Seas 4X Suffer the Past 4x Mind Funeral 4X Archive Trap 4X Ponder 4x Into the Roil 4X Soul Manipulation {/deck}
I am amazed at the flavor of this card. It tells a little story using only the bare essentials. Look at the art and flavor text, then look back at the effect. "Until the end of turn". They may think otherwise, but that door isn't going to hold. It's only a matter of time before they're all ghoul meat. 

I love how those five little words that have shown up on a hundred cards before take on a unique -- and unfortunate -- meaning here.
Hoard of Notions: Cards and general design musings from yours truly.
dooran. hehe.
I am amazed at the flavor of this card. It tells a little story using only the bare essentials. Look at the art and flavor text, then look back at the effect. "Until the end of turn". They may think otherwise, but that door isn't going to hold. It's only a matter of time before they're all ghoul meat. 

I love how those five little words that have shown up on a hundred cards before take on a unique -- and unfortunate -- meaning here.

Well, maybe the end of turn is dawn, and then all the baddies lose their power.

See, happy ending.  Right?

...right?
Why Wizards? You tease us with this awesome piece of art repeatedly, and it ends up on this? That's just not fair. I want you to know that if I wasn't stupidly addicted, I'd consider doing something in some vague and pointless protest guesture. 
Immature College Student (Also a Rules Advisor)
No thanks I'd rather let them in the door than use this card.

I feel this way with about 80% of what's currently available in standard.