Selling old near MINT boxed sets

9 posts / 0 new
Last post

Hi All,

I'm trying to buy a boat and am selling off all the things that have sat in my closet for years and years. I'll start off with what I have in the near perfect condition. If anyone wants better pictures, I'll happily supply.

RUINS OF MYTH DRANNOR
This boxed set was never used. I took it out a few times and looked at it, but a lot of the sheets and things are still in perfect order from when they came from the store. It smells of new print. I almost hated to take things out of the box to take their picture because I am not sure if they ever were taken out. The only thing that isn't mint is the outside of the box. It sat on a few shelves for 20 years, but is in good condition.

IMAGE(http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w64/heychadwick/For%20Sale/1c58e64f.jpg)

RUINS OF UNDERMOUNTAIN
This one was never used in a campaign. I played in a few and always wanted to run one, but never did. It's in great condition. I'd say near mint. The box doesn't look new, but isn't in bad shape.

IMAGE(http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w64/heychadwick/For%20Sale/00f9684f.jpg)

MENZOBERRANZAN
I got this from a friend ages ago. I got incredibly sick of all the drow stuff and rarely opened it. It's not mint and doesn't smell like the printers as the first two, but it's in fantastic condition. Everything is there, including the little survey that used to come in all their boxed sets.

IMAGE(http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w64/heychadwick/For%20Sale/ef013593.jpg)

CITY SYSTEMS
This is in really good condition, but it's been used. No major flaws. All the maps are there. It's a great map of Waterdeep! It would be hard to find a used product in better shape than this.

IMAGE(http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w64/heychadwick/For%20Sale/3d02bc32.jpg) 

Let me know what you would pay for these! I'm interested in Paypal. I'll ship to anywhere, as long as you are willing to pay shipping costs. I'll just ship standard US Post Office fees, but will ship anything fancy that you are willing to pay for! 

Just contact me at heychadwick (at) g mail dot com 

Looks like I am selling the Dark Elf one for $20!
too bad I just bought that box set off amazon a few weeks ago
How much did you pay for it, if you don't mind my asking?
Noble Knight Games sells the Menzo boxset (Shrink Wrapped/Mint Condition, never opened) for almost $100.

HAND OF KARSUS!

Noble Knights is a good idea.  I emailed them this morning.  Hope to get a decent offer.  Then again, I can consider $20 a decent offer!
I believe it was about $20, and was in kinda average condition.

RUINS OF UNDERMOUNTAIN
This one was never used in a campaign. I played in a few and always wanted to run one, but never did. It's in great condition. I'd say near mint. The box doesn't look new, but isn't in bad shape.

Not to kind of hijack the thread, but that skeleton bursting through the door.  I cannot believe that they used that artwork for yet another cover...
They are all usable with 4E.  All one has to do is read the great content and convert to what ever time frame of the game you are using.  The Undermountain has the greatest stash of mundane randome treasure finds adventurers might discover around deadly trapped areas or clues or keys to whatever terrible encounter might show up in an area.  Actually used it back when it first came out and still use it and there are so many adventure side trek materials in there.  I Love Halaster and the Ancient Undermountain.  Myth Drannor has some Great Maps and Items that should be usable in any edition.  They add such a wonderful color and possible description of what Myth Drannor might look like now.  Remember it is yours and as I heard somewhere dark, "Do what thou wilst"  Still use those old Waterdeep system maps.  Many things have changed within the Water Havens but some things will never change.  Love the building layout average map and descripters of different sections of the Cities arcitecture.  This of course comes from an old Waterdeep supplement not shown above but I say use what ever you can find.  Ancient delves?  Well here they may have been old and detailed what has happened since, you decide.  I love them all!

Sign In to post comments