Unasked for theme changes

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Recently, whenever I click on a direct link to a thread (such as one in the Recent Topics sidebar) the background theme changes. Since this change renders the thread in question all but unreadable to me, I find it exceedingly annoying, off-putting and completely unwanted.

As I can access the same threads the slow way round by going to the forum and opening the thread there without the theme changing, I have to believe that it is to do with the link and the forum set up, not with the threads themselves.

Is there any way to prevent the theme change, or should I just forget about coming here and trying to cope?
Competition places
Winner of Hero Craftsmen 3: Gladiator Winner of Master Storyteller Competition 1: Ancient Ruins Gold Medallist in MDMC 38: Populate a map I placed first (that's right, FIRST!) in the second CowCon: "We All get Old" Contest! Gold Medallist in MDMC 42: Create a Remote Location Winner of Master Storyteller Competition 7: I am Legend Best in Category: Rules Use - Hero Craftsman 17 Best in Category: Clarity - Hero Craftsman 17 Second place in Master Storyteller Competition 6: Fall from Grace Silver Medallist in MDMC 32: Magic Item Spectacular Joint Silver in Hero Craftsmen 6: The Frostfell Silver medallist in Hero Craftsman 17: We're going Underground! Silver Medalist in Hero Craftsman 18: We need a Hero! Silver Medalist in Hero Craftsman 20: Back to School
Show
http://drewbaker.com/warlord/images/group9/Durga.jpg Now that's a half-orc! Like Joe Wood? Meet Gwen. http://tinyurl.com/ringofnine
If you think commoners can't do anything, you should meet Joe Wood! The pen is mightier than the sword - but only if the sword is very small and the pen is very sharp - Terry Pratchett Methinks (still) wizards bit off more than they can chew. fantasy-28.gif
I have had the same problem.
I have only had this problem when clicking on a link to a threa din the D&D Next *Future Releases) forum.  I suspect it may be that the D&D Next Group has a different theme set up that trumos a user's individual preference.
Yup.  I noticed it with the group as well.  I just go to the forum to avoid it.  Unfortunately, I also can't use the 'refresh' linky thingy when new posts appear in a thread after I've left it sit for a while cuz that takes me to the group, too.
Resident Prophet of the OTTer.

Section Six Soldier

Front Door of the House of Trolls

[b]If you're terribly afraid of your character dying, it may be best if you roleplayed something other than an adventurer.[/b]

I poked Michelle to let her know about the issue. She may pop in to talk to you guys or get more info - but if she doesn't, know that she's on it.

Trevor Kidd Community Manager