Dungeon Tiles Adventures

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Dungeon Tiles are rad.  Does anyone know of any published adventures that make use (exclusive or otherwise) of any of the tile sets?  A comprehensive list would be ideal, but please share any examples that you know of.
Dungeon Delve made use of the existing Dungeon Tiles. it was a series of 3-Encounter Delves ranging from levels 1-30.  Each Delve featured a configuration of existing Dungeon Tiles sets.

Also, an adventure was recently published in concordance with the release of the Shadowghast Manor Dungeon Tiles.  Heres the link  Shadowghast Adventure
I believe all of the Living Forgotten Realms (LFR) modules are based on tiles, you can check www.livingforgottenrealms.com/" title="www.livingforgottenrealms.com/">here for an extensive catalogue of free adventures for all heroic and paragon levels, along with a few epic ones (don't forget to check the "old adventures" link for stuff from previous years; you could run weekly games for a couple years off the material there).
Here are the Heroic Tier adventures available for download on thw WofC website that make use of various dungeon tiles I have found so far. I have included suggested level and campaign area as well.  

Coppernight's Salvation - Lvl 1 - DU3 Caves of Carnage

The Vault of Darom Madar - Lvl 1 - Dark Sun Campaign - 2 Desert of Athas, 1 DU3 Caves of Carnage

Ghost Tower of the Witchlight Fens - Lvl 1 - Nentir Vale - Red Box maps

The Sunken Towers of the Marsh Mystic - Lvl 3-5 - DU3 Caves of Carnage, DU4 Arcane Towers

Dungeon of the Ghost Tower - Lvl 2 - Nentir Vale - Dungeon Tiles

Battle of the Witchlight Hermitage - Lvl 3-5 - Nentir Vale - Monster Vault: Threats to the Nentir Vale map, Witchlight Fens is useful.

Den of Dreus - Lvl 2 - Nentir Vale - Dungeon Tiles

Dead by Dawn - Lvl 2 - Chaos Scar - 2 Dungeon Tiles

Cairn of the Winter King - Lvl 4 - Nentir Vale - included map and Dungeon Tiles

A Knight in Shadow Ghast Manor - Lvl 5-7 - Shadowghast Manor