Judge badge?

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Regarding that little silver scales judge badge under an avatar.

I got certified at the Innistrad prerelease (Sept 24).  I asked on here about it then and was told that it was most likely an automatic thing that checked emails against a database and added the badge, so I was just waiting for it.  Well, it's not there yet.  I was just wondering if there's anyone I can contact about this?  Or if anyone knows the process for getting one?

Thanks. 
DCI Level 1 Judge Please autocard: [c]Skithiryx, the Blight Dragon[/c] = Skithiryx, the Blight Dragon [c=Skithiryx, the Blight Dragon]Skittles[/c] = Skittles Cards do what they say they do. No more. No less.
Go make sure that the email address you use on the boards is the same one used for your DCI account, and I'll poke Eric Sorenson to see what can be done about updating the list of Judges.

Come join me at No Goblins Allowed

Because frankly, being here depresses me these days.

Go make sure that the email address you use on the boards is the same one used for your DCI account, and I'll poke Eric Sorenson to see what can be done about updating the list of Judges.

I've checked, it's the same.
Thanks. 
DCI Level 1 Judge Please autocard: [c]Skithiryx, the Blight Dragon[/c] = Skithiryx, the Blight Dragon [c=Skithiryx, the Blight Dragon]Skittles[/c] = Skittles Cards do what they say they do. No more. No less.
Eric has apparently passed along an updated list of emails to Michelle for uploading, so it should appear as soon as she gets an opportunity to plug that in.

Come join me at No Goblins Allowed

Because frankly, being here depresses me these days.

Eric has apparently passed along an updated list of emails to Michelle for uploading, so it should appear as soon as she gets an opportunity to plug that in.

Sounds good!  Thanks for checking.