Clever Planeswalker

35 posts / 0 new
Last post
Make one.

Notes

• This is a contest, one of the participants will win a whole load of nothing.

• You will gain feedback, but no scores. If this is an issue, you can compare text length to make yourself feel better.

• Include an explanation if necessary. If I don't find anything clever, that's your loss.

• Static abilities are neither clever nor innovative by themselves.

• The contest closes when I can't wait any longer.

• Garruk Relentless is the most clever Planeswalker to this date.

I consider a clever planeswalker to be one that uses the mechanics of planeswalkers in an interesting fashion, and might have more option than the first impression. Alternatively, you could expand upon how Planeswalkers work (most commonly adding other types of loyalty abilities), as long as you use this in an interesting way.

Yxoque wrote:
This forum can't even ****ing self-destruct properly.

IMAGE(http://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/black-white/anim/normal/plusle.gif)

No.
You are weak.

Yxoque wrote:

I want nothing. 

And since i gain nothing from doing nothing, im just gonna go a head and do nothing. Yes that is right, im cheating.

=} 
How to Autocard
card: [c]cardname[/c]-> [c]Vampire Nighthawk[/c] -> Vampire Nighthawk
I like being weak, its very pleasing.
DA CLEVEREST WALKER.

Barnabas the Benevolent
Planeswalker - Barnabas
Creatures can't attack you.
[-2]: You gain hexproof until the beginning of your next turn.
{7}

He is a planes-wall-ker. Geddit?
A little bit of courage is the real magic.
When does this end?
I don't know.
Sunday possibly.

Yxoque wrote:

Spark of Fury  
Sorcery
Target red creature you control loses all abilities and becomes a Planeswalker with a number of loyalty counters on it equal to its converted mana cost.  It's no longer a creature.  It has
"+1:  Target creature gets +X/+0, where X is this card's printed toughness," and
"-3:  This planeswalker deals X damage to target creature or player, where X is this card's printed power." 
Daavol, Temporal Adept 
Planeswalker - Daavol

[-1] : Proliferate
[+X] : Remove X counters from target permanent, player or exiled card. X cannot be greater than the number of counters on that card or player.
[-5] : Remove all counters from all other permanents, players and exiled cards. Put X 1/1 blue Illusion tokens with flying on to the battlefield, where X is the number of counters removed in this way.
{3}
Zeal Godghost 
Planeswalker - Zeal (M)
[0]: You may put a card face down from your hand onto the battlefield as a 2/2 creature. If you do, put a loyalty counter on Zeal Godghost.
[-2]: You may reveal your hand. If you do, draw three cards.
[-6]: Turn up all face down creatures you control. Noncreature cards turned face up in this way lose their type and become X/X Weird creatues, where X is that card's converted mana cost.
{3}
community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758...

Not very clever, but whatever.

I haz no siggy.
Edmund Lir
Planeswalker- Edmund
At the beginning of your upkeep, gain X life, where X is the number of loyalty counters on ~.
0: Put a loyalty counter on ~
-X: Gain X life
[3]

This thing is clever because only one planeswalker so far has a non-loyalty, loyalty-related abillity. This card does this in an origanal way.
[*c]Island[*/c] minus the * = Island Really. You need to know this.
Also
We are the Izzet Some think we are scattered after the disappearance of Niv-Mizzet He is connected to us by the firemind He has formulated a master plan Before, we were just experimenters, looked down upon Now we have a greater purpose This bit is random And so is this Yeah
Boreas Hallon 2WW

Planeswalker - Boreas Hallon

+1 gain 3 life
-3 exile target permanent
-7 remove all of a choice opponents permanents from the game

[3]
Hey so, I tried to make a planeswalker plane, but the rules blew up in my face. They didn't taste good at all.
Insert Champs entry here.
Githix, the Destructor of Protectors
Planeswalker- Githix
Suspend X (X can not be 0)
Githix, the Destructor of Protectors comes into play with X Loyalty Counters
Any player may take 1 damage during their upkeep to add a suspend counter on Githix

+1 Target player takes 2 Damage

+5 All players gain 5 life

-30 Target player loses the game.

Include an explanation if necessary. If I don't find anything clever, that's your loss.

So far, this applies to like, all of you.

Yxoque wrote:

I defy you to think of a cleverer planeswalker than Niv-Mizzet himself!

Niv-Mizzet, Planeswalker
Planeswalker – Niv-Mizzet
[+1]: Niv-Mizzet deals 2 damage divided as you choose among one or two target creatures and/or players.
[-X]: Draw X cards.
[-7]: Flip seven coins. Take an extra turn after this one for each coin flip you win.
[3]

PORTRAIT OF A PLANESWALKER – Coming October 13th, 2013

IMAGE(http://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/385.gif)

Talum Veer, Archmage
Planeswalker - Veer M
When Talum Veer, Archmage enters the battlefield, exile up to three instant cards you own from outside the game.
/+2\: Target player discards a card. If it’s an instant card, exile it.
\-X/: Copy a card exiled by Talum Veer with converted mana cost X or less. You may cast the copy without paying its mana cost. You may activate this ability during any player’s turn any time you could cast an instant.
{ 3 }
Vergut, Grove Shepherd
Planeswalker - Vergut
Permanents you control gain "(T): Add (G) to your mana pool."
+2: Search your library for a forest card and put it onto the battlefield. If you do, shuffle your library.
-2: Each forest you control is a 2/4 green Treefolk creature until your next turn.
{4} 

I like how this planeswalker 'cheats' by having an ability that impacts the board immediately. You can also tap him for mana the turn he enters the battlefield (since only creatures are affected by summoning sickness). 
My latest set is in public beta! KOR - Kingdoms of Rabiah - Check it out! Like Uncle Istvan? Like Rabiah? Like Homelands? Then check out theScion's Parade of Planeswalkers Got Flavor? Throw it at me in my Gauntlet: theScion vs YMTC thread. Can the combined powers of YMTC defeat our favorite rainbow-faced card crafter?
Mayael, Anima of Naya -

Planeswalker - Mayael

+1 - Put a land token onto the battlefield with ": Add one mana of any color to your mana pool[/mc]"
+X - As an additional cost to use this ability, you pay X times. Put X loyalty counters on Mayael, Anima of Naya.
-9 - Casting creature spells doesn't cause mana to empty from your mana pool. 

Ellesvee, Champion of Elves -

Planeswalker - Ellesvee

+1: Search your deck for an Elf card, reveal it, and put it into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterwards.
+0: Until end of turn, whenever you cast a creature spell, draw a card.
-6: You get an emblem with "Whenever you cast a creature spell, draw a card.", an emblem with "Tap three untapped elves you control: Add to your mana pool, and three 2/2 Green elf tokens with "Whenever you cast a green spell, untap this permanent.".

Daavol, Temporal Adept 
Planeswalker - Daavol

[+X] : Remove X counters from target permanent, player or exiled card. X cannot be greater than the number of counters on that card or player.
[-5] : Remove all counters from all other permanents, players and exiled cards. Put X 1/1 blue Illusion tokens with flying on to the battlefield, where X is the number of counters removed in this way.
{3}

For the second ability I don't see why it matters to not remove more than there are o.. oh that says plus X!  I now understand, I apologize.

For the ultimate however, I believe you can cleanly remove the reference to X (A personal vendetta of mine, I've still never found treasure) by re-wording it as:

[-5] : Remove all counters from all permanents, players and exiled cards.  For each counter removed this way, put a 1/1 blue Illusion token with flying onto the battlefield.

Also makes it slightly shorter, incase you need to save space (You always need to save space).

Just throwing that out there.

Mayael, Anima of Naya -

Planeswalker - Mayael

+1 - Put a land token onto the battlefield with ": Add one mana of any color to your mana pool[/mc]"
+X - As an additional cost to use this ability, you pay X times. Put X loyalty counters on Mayael, Anima of Naya.
-9 - Casting creature spells doesn't cause mana to empty from your mana pool. 

While I'm talking about removing X; You can take X out of your 2nd ability also:

+0 : You may pay any number of times. For each time the cost was paid, put a loyalty counter on ~.

You might as well make it a +/- 0 ability, since it revolves around how much you pay, and doesn't really need to be interested in declaring it ahead of time.

EDIT: Super Quote
Oh. It's plus X.

That... sounds incredibly broken with things like Greater Gargadon and Dark Depths.

Uh yeah, let's not talk about it..  It would certainly be terrifying, although I will say that it is slower then it needs to be to actually break anything at 4 CmC.. I think?  Certainly doesn't seem broken good anyways.
Daavol, Temporal Adept 
Planeswalker - Daavol

{3}

For the second ability I don't see why it matters to not remove more than there are o.. oh that says plus X!  I now understand, I apologize.

Oh. It's plus X.

That... sounds incredibly broken with things like Greater Gargadon and Dark Depths.
A little bit of courage is the real magic.
Once again, I'm jealous of Elizaban;  This time the format of PW's, I like the look of that (Except the : in it, I'll omit that, hoping people understand.)

Medea of the Contagion |
Planeswalker - Medea (M)
Counters remain on Medea as she moves to the battlefield or graveyard.
If two or more cards named Medea of the Contagion are in any graveyard, exile each of them.
/+4\  Return Medea of the Contagion from your graveyard to the battlefield. Play this ability only if Medea is in your graveyard. (This counts towards the limit of one loyalty ability per turn.)
/-2\   Each player sacrifices half of their creatures rounded up. Then each player sacrifices half of their planeswalkers rounded up.
/-6\   You get an emblem with "Whenever a permanent is sacrificed, you may have target player lose 3 life."
{3}

I'm sorry, what did you ask me to do again?  I think I made a mess of things, this isn't exactly interesting or clever.  I dunno, maybe you'll think so?  Also I broke 'Magic Rules of English Usage' by replacing 'it' with 'she'.  But I feel like planeswalkers demand a certain bravado of flavor and style.  Which is then broken by the use of 'Cards named Medea' on the next line.  I couldn't find a way to word it, while not changing the CR (Which is grossly unneccessary), so I left it like this.  I thought about changing 'She' back to 'it' but it still feels off to me.  I like trying to keep the proper noun/replacement noun going for planeswalkers though, I think it's legit, and can easily be reconciled with the current rules.  I also think this PW is poor for that same reason, that it breaks the tense of 'Emersion' by refering to a card named itself.  I believe they are ok to refer to the rest of magic cards/creatures/what ever as cards and such, but themselves should be on a higher plane (No pun) to keep the feeling of that 'A new challenger approches' (As in a player entering the game to aid you.)
But besides my elaborate theory on pronouns, I doubt you'll be impressed.. not that the pronoun thing will impress you, but ya know.

I'm sorry, what did you ask me to do again?

To create a planeswalker that is interesting because of how it uses the planeswalker rules. Garruk Relentless is slightly interesting because his ability allows creatures to directly damage it, but that's not impressive. SPOILER: Sorin would be a clever planeswalker if his ultimate would let you target him, because then you could use it at 7 loyalty to bring him back and activate another ability.

Yxoque wrote:

Rosque, Master of Mirrors
Planeswalker - Rosque {R}
+1: Rosque becomes a copy of a creature of your choice until end of turn.
-2: You get an emblem with "Whenever a player casts an instant or sorcery, you may lose this emblem. If you do, copy that spell. You may choose new targets for the copy.
-5: Return Rosque to his owner's hand. Search your library for a planeswalker card and put it into play. Its subtype becomes Rosque. Then shuffle your library.
Zammm = Batman. Bronies unite. "I'd call you a genius, but I'm in the room."
It's my sig in a box
58280208 wrote:
Everything is better when you read it in Bane's voice.
192334281 wrote:
Your human antics and desire to continue living have moved me. Just kidding. You cannot move me physically or emotionally. Wall humor.
57092228 wrote:
Copy effects work like a photocopy machine: you get a copy of the 'naked' card, NOT of what's on it.
56995928 wrote:
Funny story: InQuest Magazine (I think it was InQuest) had an oversized Chaos Orb which I totally rooked someone into allowing into a (non-sanctioned) game. I had a proxy card that was a Mountain with "Chaos Orb" written on it. When I played it, my opponent cried foul: Him: "WTF? a Proxy? no-one said anything about Proxies. Do you even own an actual Chaos Orb?" Me: "Yes, but I thought it would be better to use a Proxy." Him: "No way. If you're going to put a Chaos Orb in your deck you have to use your actual Chaos Orb." Me: "*Sigh*. Okay." I pulled out this huge Chaos Orb and placed it on the table. He tried to cry foul again but everyone else said he insisted I use my actual Chaos Orb and that was my actual Chaos Orb. I used it, flipped it and wiped most of his board. Unsurprisingly, that only worked once and only because everyone present thought it was hilarious.
My DM on Battleminds:
no, see i can kill defenders, but 8 consecutive crits on a battlemind, eh walk it off.
144543765 wrote:
195392035 wrote:
Hi guys! So, I'm a sort of returning player to Magic. I say sort of because as a child I had two main TCG's I liked. Yu-Gi-Oh, and Pokemon. Some of my friends branched off in to Magic, and I bought two pre-made decks just to kind of fit in. Like I said, Yu-Gi-Oh and Pokemon were what I really knew how to play. I have a extensive knowledge of deck building in those two TCG's. However, as far as Magic is concerned, I only ever used those two pre made decks. I know how the game is played, and I know general things, but now I want to get in the game for real. I want to begin playing it as a regular. My question is, are all cards ever released from the time of the inception of this game until present day fair game in a deck? Or are there special rules? Are some cards forbidden or restricted? Thanks guys, and I will gladly accept ANY help lol.
I have the same problem with women.
117639611 wrote:
198869283 wrote:
Oh I have a standing rule. If someone plays a Planeswalker I concede the game. I refuse to play with or against people who play Planeswalkers. They really did ruin the game.
A turn two Tibalt win?! Wicked... Betcha don't see that everyday.
Is this my new ego sig? Yes it is, other Barry
57461258 wrote:
And that's why you should never, ever call RP Jesus on being a troll, because then everyone else playing along gets outed, too, and the thread goes back to being boring.
57461258 wrote:
See, this is why RPJesus should be in charge of the storyline. The novel line would never have been cancelled if he had been running the show. Specifically the Slobad and Geth's Head talkshow he just described.
57461258 wrote:
Not only was that an obligatory joke, it was an on-topic post that still managed to be off-topic due to thread derailment. RP Jesus does it again folks.
92481331 wrote:
I think I'm gonna' start praying to Jesus... That's right, RPJesus, I'm gonna' be praying to you, right now. O' Jesus Please continue to make my time here on the forums fun and cause me to chuckle. Amen.
92481331 wrote:
56957928 wrote:
It was wonderful. Us Johnnies had a field day. That Timmy with the Grizzly bears would actually have to think about swinging into your Mogg Fanatic, giving you time to set up your silly combo. Nowadays it's all DERPSWING! with thier blue jeans and their MP3 players and their EM EM OH AR PEE JEES and their "Dewmocracy" and their children's card games and their Jersey Shores and their Tattooed Tenaged Vampire Hunters from Beverly Hills
Seriously, that was amazing. I laughed my *ss off. Made my day, and I just woke up.
[quote=ArtVenn You're still one of my favorite people... just sayin'.[/quote]
56756068 wrote:
56786788 wrote:
.....would it be a bit blasphemous if I said, "PRAYSE RPJAYSUS!" like an Evangelical preacher?
Perhaps, but who doesn't like to blaspheme every now and again? Especially when Mr. RPJesus is completely right.
56756068 wrote:
I don't say this often, but ... LOL
57526128 wrote:
You... You... Evil something... I actualy made the damn char once I saw the poster... Now you made me see it again and I gained resolve to put it into my campaign. Shell be high standing oficial of Cyrix order. Uterly mad and only slightly evil. And it'll be bad. Evil even. And ill blame you and Lizard for it :P.
57042968 wrote:
111809331 wrote:
I'm trying to work out if you're being sarcastic here. ...
Am going to stop you right there... it's RPJesus... he's always sarcastic
58335208 wrote:
56957928 wrote:
112114441 wrote:
we can only hope it gets the jace treatment...it could have at least been legendary
So that even the decks that don't run it run it to deal with it? Isn't that like the definition of format warping?
I lol'd.
56287226 wrote:
98088088 wrote:
Uktabi Orangutan What the heck's going on with those monkeys?
The most common answer is that they are what RPJesus would call "[Debutantes avert your eyes]ing."
56965458 wrote:
Show
57461258 wrote:
116498949 wrote:
I’ve removed content from this thread because off-topic discussions are a violation of the Code of Conduct. You can review the Code here: www.wizards.com/Company/About.aspx?x=wz_... Please keep your posts polite, on-topic, and refrain from making personal attacks. You are welcome to disagree with one another but please do so respectfully and constructively. If you wish to report a post for Code of Conduct violation, click on the “Report Post” button above the post and this will submit your report to the moderators on duty.
...Am I the only one that thinks this is reaching the point of downright Kafkaesque insanity?
I condone the use of the word Kafkaesque. However, I'm presentely ambivalent. I mean, that can't be serious, right? We're April 1st, right? They didn't mod RPJesus for off-topic discussion when the WHOLE THREAD IS OFF-TOPIC, right? Right.
57545908 wrote:
56957928 wrote:
Save or die. If you disagree with this, you're wrong (Not because of any points or arguements that have been made, but I just rolled a d20 for you and got a 1, so you lose).
58397368 wrote:
58222628 wrote:
This just won the argument, AFAIC.
That's just awesome.
57471038 wrote:
57718868 wrote:
HOW DID I NOT KNOW ABOUT THE BEAR PRODUCING WORDS OF WILDING?! WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?!
That's what RPJesus tends to do. That's why I don't think he's a real person, but some Magic Card Archive Server sort of machine, that is programmed to react to other posters' comments with obscure cards that do in fact exist, but somehow missed by even the most experienced Magic players. And then come up with strange combos with said cards. All of that is impossible for a normal human to do given the amount of time he does it and how often he does it. He/It got me with Light of Sanction, which prompted me to go to RQ&A to try and find if it was even possible to do combat damage to a creature I control (in light that Mark of Asylum exists).
71235715 wrote:
+10
100176878 wrote:
56957928 wrote:
57078538 wrote:
heaven or hell.
Round 1. Lets rock.
GG quotes! RPJesus just made this thread win!
56906968 wrote:
56957928 wrote:
143359585 wrote:
Blue players get all the overpowerered cards like JTMS. I think it's time that wizards gave something to people who remember what magic is really about: creatures.
Initially yes, Wizards was married to blue. However, about a decade ago they had a nasty divorce, and a few years after that they began courting the attention of Green. Then in Worldwake they had a nasty affair with their ex, but as of Innistrad, things seem to have gotten back on track, and Wizards has even proposed.
You are my favorite. Yes you. And moments like this make it so. Thank you RPJesus for just being you.
On what flavor text fits me:
57307308 wrote:
Surely RPJesus gets Niv-Mizzet, Dracogenius?
56874518 wrote:
First: I STILL can't take you seriously with that avatar. And I can take RPJesus seriously, so that's saying something.
121689989 wrote:
I'd offer you a cookie for making me laugh but it has an Upkeep Cost that has been known to cause people to quit eating.
56267956 wrote:
I <3 you loads
57400888 wrote:
56957928 wrote:
"AINT NO LAWS IN THE SKY MOTHER****." - Agrus Kos, Wojek Veteran
10/10. Amazing.
Also I broke 'Magic Rules of English Usage' by replacing 'it' with 'she'.

The standard in Magic for planeswalkers is to use gendered pronouns. See "him" on Gideon Jura and "himself" on Sarkhan the Mad.
The Furymind

Planeswalker – Furymind (M)

+3:
Creatures you control get +1/+1 and gain trample and haste until end of turn. They attack this turn if able.

It thrives on visceral bloodshed, driving beasts mad with thirst for the hunt.
Embrace imagination. Lord of YMtC | Ten Rounds Contest Winner Solphos – A fan set with a 'combo matters' theme Fool's Gold – The second set of the Solphos block
More
Each of its nine tails is imbued with supernatural power, and it can live for a thousand years. My Standard deck: Setting Sun
108516289 wrote:
Think of how Neo couldn't beat the robots, but they kept him around anyways to defeat Agent Smith. Sure, the robots might not like having a Neo running rampant because instead of playing their favorite 4 drop fatty robot, they have to play a bunch of one mana Matrixs to contain him, but at least Neo keeps Agent Smith from reanimating an Iona on turn two.
139359831 wrote:
Are you saying I'm trying to blame my loss on something? I don't care that I lost, I care that he's a sore loser, and a cheater, and a liar.
144902215 wrote:
CKY, are you bad at anything?
144902215 wrote:
I really enjoy imagining this from Kevin's perspective. Because in Kevin's world, Rosewater actually reads everything he types. Mark is sitting there right now, reading this, and thinking "The greatest trick the devil ever pulled. . ." Or some such. He chuckles low, then clicks on "The Best Of KEVINSET" and says "Yes, this'll do just fine. A busty lady with banding who deals direct damage to Zones!? Why this will be the star of my next set, and no one will ever believe you Kevin." Then he closes his Macbook, so his servant may move it out of the way, while another servant puts a Fetal Richard Garfield Clone lathered in Steak Sauce in front of him. Then Mark Feasts. I mean, In KevinWorld, Mark is reading the very words I'm typing as well. Heck, in KevinWorld maybe I am Mark.
99964981 wrote:
I'm beginning to think CKY may be anime in real life...
57150868 wrote:
Don't go anywhere CKY, I need to crash dramatically through your window and propose marriage and I don't want you throwing off my paradrop.
63588923 wrote:
[In response to a thread about how hard grading is] Upon reading this, I've found myself completely unable to operate in the world. I tried to decide what to eat for breakfast, and pondered the vast consequences of my choice. How do I balance my dietary needs against my desire to eat good-tasting food? Should I factor in how long it takes to prepare? Cereal is ready in moments, but bacon takes longer to cook. Then there is the impact on other industries. Do people in the cereal industry deserve to be employed more than people in the bacon industry? Which industry should I support? I don't even have the data regarding HOW MUCH the cereal industry benefits from me eating a bowl of cereal, or how much the bacon industry benefits from me eating a side of bacon. How can I compare two qualities I can't even quantify? And let's not forget the milk on the cereal. In addition to determining whether or not milk is healthy for me, how much that benefits the milk industry, and how much the people in the milk industry deserve my support, we have to factor in the fact that cows are put under brutal conditions in order to collect thier milk. Of course, the same goes for the pigs, and then they get killed. Of course, I really like bacon. So I need to come up with a scale that compares the value of cow happiness to pig happiness to my happiness. What trade-offs am I willing to make here? Does the fact that the pig gets put out of its misery count as a plus or a minus? Isn't bacon bad for me anyway? Deciding what to eat for breakfast (or any meal) is impossible. Help me!
104339228 wrote:
I must admit chinkeeyong, you have the most interesting character ideas; and you play them well.
144902215 wrote:
Anyway, you'd be surprised about Time Stop. When I first saw that card as a relatively new player I didn't see its full potential until I read the reminder text. Is it that unintuitive, though? Mine I mean. What is possibility? Is it possible for me to type these words with my tusks? No, because I don't have tusks. Although I am now tempted to go buy some - obviously not from poachers or whatever - and use them as typing apparatus. I could be the best secretary ever. "What's your words per minute sir?" "Well, only six, but I use these tusks to type them." "You're hired!" That was the interview. And is anyone else disappointed that "apparati" is not the plural form of apparatus? I just could strangle a dictionary, because "apparatuses" is a real word. I guess it sounds pretty cool. I'll call them my Apparatusks.
Jim, Chosen of Gatstaf / Jim, Terror of Gatstaf (Double Faced Planeswalker)

Jim, Chosen of Gatstaf
Planeswalker - Jim
When you control more than 5 Sheep creature tokens, transform Jim.

[0]: Put a 1/1 green Sheep creature token onto the battlefield.
[-2]: Target creature becomes a 1/1 green Sheep creature token until end of turn.
(4)

[-3]: Sacrifice 1 Sheep creature token. If you do, you gain 10 life until end of turn.
[-7]: Sacrifice 4 Sheep creature tokens. If you do, Jim becomes a 7/7 black Werewolf with trample until end of turn.

(Inspired my card with the Gatstaf Shepherd  / Gatstaf Howler.)
Also I broke 'Magic Rules of English Usage' by replacing 'it' with 'she'.

The standard in Magic for planeswalkers is to use gendered pronouns. See "him" on Gideon Jura and "himself" on Sarkhan the Mad.

Oh they do follow that rule?

I just glanced at the PWs quickly, but I didn't see any pronouns, I just saw proper nouns.  I figured they conveniently avoided it, but I am glad they use the gender words like that ;D
I am closing this contest now. Planeswalkers are already hard to judge, and I'm somewhat annoyed, so yeah.

Yxoque wrote:

Mown is such an elitist.
I'll have this graded tomorrow.
Hopefully with a working lightbulb in my room, although I doubt it.

Yxoque wrote:

Riku, the Master of Reflection
Planeswalker - Riku
+2: For each duplicated nonland permanent, choose one and destroy the rest.
-3: Put a token that’s a copy of target permanent onto the battlefield.
-10: All other permanents target permanent’s controller controls become a copy of that permanent.
[4]

It's not clever. But i'd like your thoughts on it. I posted and deleted my post when this thread first got created coz' i thought it's nothing really that clever. Then seeing some of the entries here, i thought to myself... might as well. 

"A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." - Antoine de Saint-Exupry

[spoiler MLP]Congratulations, you've found My Lie Policy: Only when i'm prompted, i might lie. (policy still in the refinement process.) [/spoiler] [spoiler I am both rational and instinctive. I value self-knowledge and understanding of the world; my ultimate goal is self-improvement and improvement of the world around me. At best, I am focused and methodical; at worst, I am obsessive and amoral.]I am Blue/Green
I am Blue/Green

[/spoiler]