The Dark Ascension Preview Week Contest!

386 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hi all,

You know the drill by now - we whet our appetite for Dark Ascension by making cards to fit the world!

Overall points winner, number of rounds winner and highest average points (for a minumum number of rounds) will all be listed.

One round for each day of previews - contest will close when the whole set is up.

Round 1:
Double faced card! Creature into aura! Nice.
Make a double faced card that shares no types between sides.

It's likely round 2 will be up very soon. Round 1 and 2 will close simultaneously on the announcement of round 3.
Funny that you post this already, since febb just PMed me today asking who would be running a preview contest for this.

Coastal Cemetary
Land
Coastal Cemetary enters the battlefield tapped.
: Add to your mana pool.
: Transform Coastal Cemetary.
//
Saltgrave Geist
(Blue) Creature - Spirit
Flying
4/4
Come check out my friend's youtube channel where he gives bad movies what's coming to them!
You Make the Card
Best Contest Holder 2010 YMtC Idol 9 4th Place
Mafia History
Friendliest Player 2010 Werewolves Invade YMtC!: Town-aligned Rotworm Mass, Survived, Mafia Victory Heroes Mafia: Angela Petrelli, Town-Aligned Undercover Revengeful Mother, Win for Me, Mafia Victory Super Smash Bros. Mafia: Town-Aligned Mason, Survived, Town Victory Bear Mafia: Town-Aligned Vanilla, Lynched Day 1, Mafia Victory YMtC Mafia II: Henry-Stern, Town-Aligned Vanilla, Town Victory, Town MVP Time Fracture Mafia: Mafia-Aligned Nero, the Last Romulan, Lynched Day 3, Borg Victory Touhou Mafia III: Tenshi Hinani, Town-Aligned Vanilla, Survived, Mafia Victory, Town MVP Mafia 2010: Lynched Day 1, Town-Aligned Vanilla, Mafia Victory Dragonball Z Mafia: Goku, Town-Aligned Charismatic Townie, Mafia Victory Quarantined Mafia: Lynched Day 4, J. Walter Weatherman, Infected-Aligned Administrative Assistant, Mr. T (so basically mafia) Victory Glass Box Mafia: Killed Night 2, Icthys, Town-Aligned Networker, Town Victory Battle Royale Mafia: Killed Night 3, Zipperflesh and Dark Stryke Victory Scars of Mirrodin Mafia: Killed Night 3, Town-Aligned Charismatic, Mafia Victory Portal Mafia: Lynched Day 3, Test Subject #2, Mafia-Aligned Rolestopper, Town Victory (that was utter BS) Toxic Waste Mafia: Survived, Violet, Hive (Cult)-Aligned Powerless Taskmaster, Hive Victory PK Hatez You Mafia: Survived, Town-Aligned Goth, Mafia Victory Dreven City: A Wild West Mafia: Town-Aligned "Los Angeles" Reed, One-Shot Vig, Survived, Town Victory (just barely, major props to Just a Cleric) YMtC Mafia III: Killed Night 2, Mafia Victory Vampire Mafia: Mafia-Aligned Pander, Mafia Victory Touhou Border Collapse: Bill Cosby, Town-Aligned, Killed Night 1, Mafia Victory Harry Potter Mafia: Argus Filch, Town-Aligned Tracker, Lynched Day 5, Mafia Victory [Basic #5] Bandit Mafia: Town-Aligned Vanilla, Survived, Mafia Victory Borderlands Mafia: Town-Aligned Mason, Killed Night 1, Town Victory eBay Mafia: Mafia-Aligned, Survived, Mafia Victory Full Metal Alchemist Mafia: Alphonse Elric, Town-Aligned Mason, Killed Night 1, Town Victory Sunflowers for Ragnarokio: Lynched Day 3, Town/Just a Cleric/Tevish Szat/Faux-Razor Victory True Blood Mafia: Lynched Day 4, Mafia Victory My Mafia Diary: Skyhunter, Mafia-Aligned Emo, Survived, Flawless Mafia Victory Paper Mario Mafia: Blue Goomba, Town-Aligned Lover, Killed Night 2, Mafia Victory Small Town Mafia: Pigsticker Mafia-Aligned Coward, Killed Night 2, Caveman Mafia and Zipperflesh Victory Stuff on my Desk Mafia: Lotus Cobra, Town-Aligned Vanilla, Survived, Mafia Victory Order of the Chaos Rose Mafia: Lord Dagol Ji'Lovik, Town-Aligned Hypnotist, Mafia Victory, Town MVP Camp Crystal Lake Mafia: Ongoing A Certain Magical Mafia: Killed Night 1, Town-Aligned The Siege of Balignor Mafia: Ongoing, Killed Day 4 Mafia of Ancient Egypt: Replaced in for Murica day 2, Ra, Town-Aligned Charismatic, Town Victory, Town MVP Lord of the Rings Mafia: Replaced in for Dr Demento, Town-Aligned Mason/One-Shot Self-Doc, Town Victory, Town MVP Internet Stars Mafia: Town-Aligned Vanilla, Mafia Victory Mythos Mafia: Ongoing
Aged Veteran
Creature - Human Soldier
~ enters the battlefield tapped and doesn't untap during your next untap step.
When ~ dies, return it to the battlefield transformed.
2/1
/////////////////////////
Rememberance Memorial (artifact)
Artifact - Tombstone
At the beginning of each opponent's combat, that player may tap an untapped creature for each Tombstone you control. If the player doesn't, creatures he or she controls can't attack you or a Planeswalker you control this turn.

"A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." - Antoine de Saint-Exupry

[spoiler MLP]Congratulations, you've found My Lie Policy: Only when i'm prompted, i might lie. (policy still in the refinement process.) [/spoiler] [spoiler I am both rational and instinctive. I value self-knowledge and understanding of the world; my ultimate goal is self-improvement and improvement of the world around me. At best, I am focused and methodical; at worst, I am obsessive and amoral.]I am Blue/Green
I am Blue/Green

[/spoiler]
Mythic because Apocalypse Demon is just unbeatable in Limited. I guess a set would typically have room for only one mythic DFC, and this isn't quite cool enough to take up that only slot. Revised to rare.

Demonic Assent / Apocalypse Demon (DFC)

Demonic Assent
Enchantment — Aura R

Enchant creature you control
Enchanted creature gets +3/+3 and has flying.
When a creature dealt damage by enchanted creature this turn dies, sacrifice enchanted creature, then transform Demonic Assent.

Apocalypse Demon
B
 Creature — Demon R

Flying, trample
Whenever Apocalypse Demon deals combat damage to a player, destroy all other creatures.

Demonic possession is a very real thing on Innistrad. Without exorcism, demonic apocalypse soon follows.

6/6
I have too many irons in the fire.
Some useful keyboard shortcuts on Windows
Long dash (em-dash) — Alt+0151 Short dash (en-dash) – Alt+0150 Capital æsc Æ Alt+0198 Lowercase æsc æ Alt+0230 Or you could just copy/paste them from this signature, I guess.
The Altar Of Blood 
Artifact
Whenever a creature you control dies, place a blood counter on ~.
, remove X blood counters: place target creature from your graveyard with converted mana cost of X into your hand
, remove ten blood counters: transform ~
///
The Guardian of Blood
Legendary Artifact Creature - Golem
Trample
Power and toughness is equal to the number of creatures in your graveyard.
*/*

I am Red/Green
I am Red/Green
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
I'm both instinctive and emotional. I value my own instincts and desires, and either ignore or crush anything that stands in my way; planning and foresight are unnecessary. At best, I'm determined and fierce; at worst, I'm headstrong and infantile.
A good start.

Round 2:
Yay for flashback!
Make a card that cares about being being cast from the graveyard or cards being cast from the graveyard.
Disturbed Corpse
Creature - Zombie
Whenever you cast a spell from your graveyard, if ~ is in your graveyard, return it to the battlefield tapped. You can't return more than one ~ to the battlefield this way each turn.
"Nail the coffin." Bolded in the instruction of burial procedures.
3/2

"A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." - Antoine de Saint-Exupry

[spoiler MLP]Congratulations, you've found My Lie Policy: Only when i'm prompted, i might lie. (policy still in the refinement process.) [/spoiler] [spoiler I am both rational and instinctive. I value self-knowledge and understanding of the world; my ultimate goal is self-improvement and improvement of the world around me. At best, I am focused and methodical; at worst, I am obsessive and amoral.]I am Blue/Green
I am Blue/Green

[/spoiler]
These are still going on? Cool.

Round 1:

Parasitic Horror
Creature - Horror
Whenever ~ deals damage to a creature, you may remove all damage marked on ~ and transform it. If you do, attach ~ to that creature.
Just one touch is all it needs.
1/4

//

Parasite's Embrace {}
Enchantment - Aura
Enchant creature
Enchanted creature gets -X/-X, where X is 1 plus the number of +1/+1 counters on ~.
If ~ would become unattached from a permanent, transform it instead. If you do, put a +1/+1 counter on ~.

Notes
Yes, I do believe this means that in its Aura form, it's completely immune to any sort of removal, and I'm fine with that.
I have a sig because it gives my posts better spacing.
Saintly Diadam
Artifact - Equipment
Equipped creature has hexproof and protection from vampires, werewolves, and zombies.
Whenever you control a vampire, zombie or werewolf, flip ~.
Equip
//////////
Curse of Avacyn's Judgment {~ is white}
Enchantment - Aura Curse
Enchant Player
At the beginning of the enchanted player's upkeep, if he or she controls a vampire, werewolf, or zombie, the enchanted player sacrifices a creature.

---

Tomb of Deathly Magics
Artifact
, return target zombie creature card from the graveyard to your hand. You may play that card without paying its mana cost until the end of turn.

Hey Everyone, if you have a few minutes I'd like to point you to two links that you might find interesting. The first is a plane of my own creation that is still in the works. I am always happy for some assistance in working on it.

The second is a link to the oldest continuously running contest in the You Make the Card forum. It is truly a contest like no other. It is faithfully run by a handful of regulars who are always kind and open to any new comers, please drop by and check it out if you're interested in making cards!

Coffin Bomb 
Instant
Exile a creature from your graveyard. Deal damage equal to that creature's power to target creature or player. If this card is cast form your graveyard, double the damage OR deal the damage to two targets.
Flashback -
An explosive attatched to a coffin lid is an excellent way to deter both zombies and graverobbers.
I am Red/Green
I am Red/Green
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
I'm both instinctive and emotional. I value my own instincts and desires, and either ignore or crush anything that stands in my way; planning and foresight are unnecessary. At best, I'm determined and fierce; at worst, I'm headstrong and infantile.
Avacyn's Presence  
Legendary Enchantment
Permanents opponents control can't be transformed. 
Fateful Hour
- At the beginning of your upkeep, if you have 5 or less life, transform Avacyn's Presence and put 5 loyalty counters on it.
"Your people will not understand, Mikaeus.  But if I am to rid our world of the horrors that plague it, I must become something... More." 

Avacyn Restored 
Planeswalker - Avacyn  (white)
At the beginning of your upkeep, if Avacyn Restored has 13 or more loyalty counters, you win the game. 
+1:  Double your life total.
+3:  Target creature can't attack Avacyn Restored during its controller's next turn.
Round 1:

Ueborth's Baneblade
|
Legendary Artifact - Equipment
Equipped creature gets +3/+3.
Whenever equipped creature deals combat damage to a player, you may sacrifice it. If you do, transform ~.
Equip

///

Ueborth, the Bloodrender
() Legendary Creature - Vampire
Flying
Whenever a player loses life, put that many +1/+1 counters on ~.
Ueborth's three thousand year imprisonment did little to slake his thirst.
3/3

Round 2:

Crypt Caster |
Creature - Human Wizard
Whenever you cast an instant or sorcery spell from a graveyard, you may pay . If you do, copy that spell. You may choose new targets for the copy.
2/2

Don't worry, I'm a doctor.

Round one:
Fading Spirit
Creature-Spirit[r]
Vanishing 5.
When ~ dies, return it to the battlefield and transform it.
1/1

Prescence of Spirits
[]Enchantment
At the beginning of your upkeep, put a 1/1 white spirit token onto the battlefield.

Round two:
Undying Life
Instant
Gain 2 life
Flashback

[*c]Island[*/c] minus the * = Island Really. You need to know this.
Also
We are the Izzet Some think we are scattered after the disappearance of Niv-Mizzet He is connected to us by the firemind He has formulated a master plan Before, we were just experimenters, looked down upon Now we have a greater purpose This bit is random And so is this Yeah
Hathor, one of mercy

legendary creature - spiritangel

this card coss 3WW to play if you have 20 or more life

this card costs 0 to play if you have 10 or less life

you gain 4 life when Hathor, one of mercy comes into play

flip this card if you have 30 or more life

3/3

//

unfathomable mercy

legendary enchantment

You gain 4 life at the beginning of the turn

Is it too late to get in on round 1?  Either way.  

Gerimund's Coffin
Legendary Artifact [Rare]
Whenever a vampire creature you control deals combat damage to a player, put a blood counter on The Master's Coffin.
At the begining of each upkeep, if there are 4 or more blood counters on The Master's Coffin, remove all counter from it, then transform it.
"Gerimund sleeps until the world is ready for his rebirth, and it's demise"
//
Gerimund of the Black Rose
[B/R]
Legendary Creature - Vampire Knight
Flying
Whenever Gerimund of the Black Rose deals combat damage to a creature or player, put that many +1/+1 counters on Gerimund.  
Remove a +1/+1 counter from Gerimund:  Gerimund deals 1 damage to each other creature and each player.  
4/4

Round 2:  

Sanctuary Spiritualist
1WW
Creature - Human Cleric
Whenever a creature enters the battlefield from the graveyard under a player's control, each of that player's opponents puts a 1/1 white spirit token with flying into play.
"With ghouls and skaabs crawling at our door, who are we to turn away help, even if that help is from the very dead we wish to repel." - Mayiam, Priestess of Avacyn.
1/2

Hathor, spiritangel of mercy

legendary creature - spiritangel

this card coss 3WW to play if you have 20 or more life

this card costs 0 to play if you have 10 or less life

you gain 4 life

flip this card if you have 30 or more life

3/3

//

unfathomable mercy

enchantment

You gain 4 life at the beginning of the turn

Wording clinic.
[*c]Island[*/c] minus the * = Island Really. You need to know this.
Also
We are the Izzet Some think we are scattered after the disappearance of Niv-Mizzet He is connected to us by the firemind He has formulated a master plan Before, we were just experimenters, looked down upon Now we have a greater purpose This bit is random And so is this Yeah
I am actually very surprised round one lasted only 1 hour lol.

I am Blue/Green

[/spoiler]
Round 1:

Spirit Ward |
Enchantment
When a creature you control dies, transform ~.

///

Guardian Spirit
Creature - Spirit
Flying
If another creature you control would die, instead remove all damage from it and sacrifice ~.
Occasionally a benevolent spirit will seek to save another soul from the cold grip of death.
2/2

Round 2:

Gravekeeper |
Creature - Human Cleric
Players can't cast spells from graveyards.
He walks among headstones, muttering an occasional prayer and making sure the dead never awaken from their eternal slumber.
1/1
Sanctified Field
Land
~ enters the battlefield tapped with three purity counters on it.
, Remove a purity counter from ~: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool. Then, if ~  has no purity counters on it, transform it.
>>
Haunted Ground
Enchantment
Nonbasic lands don't untap during their controllers' untap steps.

Glutton's Burden
Enchantment - Aura Curse
Enchant Player
Enchanted player may cast creature cards from his or her graveyard.
Enchanted player must sacrifice a permanent as an additional cost to cast creature spells.
I am actually very surprised round one lasted only 1 hour lol.

Round 1 is still open. Rounds 1 and 2 will close when round 3 is opened. Don't worry, I'll make it clear.

Round 2:

Copulaplasm

Creature - Ooze
Whenever a card is moved from your graveyard to another zone, if ~ is in your graveyard, move ~ to that zone. (The zones are library, hand, battlefield, graveyard, stack, and exile.)
"Igor, I think your creation is a little too... clingy."
3/3

New comp rule I invented to preserve the elegance of his card, 'cause I'm a cheatyface

• 401.9. If an effect causes a player to move a card to his or her library without specifying where to put it, the player puts that card on the top of that library.

Darkthicket Brood Den

Land

~ enters the battlefield tapped.

Whenever you or a Planeswalker you control are attacked, you may pay X. If you do, transform ~.

//

Darkthicket Spider's Den

Enchantment

Whenever ~ becomes transformed, put a number of 1/2 green Spider creature token with reach into play equal to X minus the number of hatchling counters on ~. 

Whenever a token put onto the battlefield by ~ dies, put a hatchling counter on ~. 

At the beginning of each end step, exile all tokens created by ~, then transform it.

Seems complicated, but is simple. 

Restless Dead -

Enchantment

: Return target Zombie with converted mana cost equal to X from your graveyard to your hand.

Whenever a Zombie is returned from your graveyard to your hand, you may search your library for a card with the same name as the returned card and put that card into your graveyard. Shuffle your library afterwards. 

Round the First

Abandoned Silver Mine
Land (R)
, , tap an untapped Human creature you control: Choose a creature type, then transform ~.
////
Blessed Silver Broadsword
Artifact - Equipment
Equipped creature gets +2/+2 and has protection from creatures of the chosen type.
Equip

Round le Deux

Work Backwards
Sorcery (U)
If you cast ~ from your hand, exile it as it resolves.
If you cast ~ from your graveyard, put it into your hand as it resolves.
Put the top three cards of your library into your graveyard, then draw a card.
Flashback
Sacred Serpent
Creature – Serpent
Hexproof, protection from black
When Sacred Serpent dies, you may pay . If you do, return it to the battlefield transformed and attached to target creature.
2/2
////
Lifestream Helix
() Enchantment – Aura
Enchant creature
Enchanted creature gets +2/+2 and has hexproof and protection from black.
The beauty of nature, perfected in its holiest form.

Korinthius, Lord of the Forest Tomb
Legendary Creature – Zombie Treefolk
Deathtouch, lifelink
, Sacrifice a land: Target creature you control gains undying until end of turn.
, Sacrifice a creature: Until end of turn, you may play land cards from your graveyard.
He grows as he rots and rots as he grows, the embodiment of the cycle of life and death on Innistrad.
4/4

PORTRAIT OF A PLANESWALKER – Coming October 13th, 2013

IMAGE(http://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/385.gif)

Round 1

Gloomy Thicket
Land
If a creature attacks you and is unblocked, you may transform ~.
===
Angry Sapling
Creature - Treefolk
Reach.
If no creatures attacked this turn, you may transform ~.
0/3

Round 2

Unending Decay |
Sorcery
Target player loses 1 life.
Whenever a Zombie enters the battlefield under your control, if ~ is exiled you may return it to your graveyard.
Flashback
Puresteel players unite! [Archetype] PURESTEEL
Round 1

Ascending Rage

Enchantment - Aura
Enchant creature
Enchanted creature has ": This creature gets +2/-1 until end of turn."
When enchanted creature is put into a graveyard from the battlefield, transform Ascending Rage instead of putting it into your graveyard.
Rage lurks and destroys within.

//

Anger's Zenith
(R) Creature - Elemental
Haste, trample
Creatures you control get +3/-3
At the beginning of your end step, sacrifice Anger's Zenith.
4/4    

Round 2

Fertile Cemetery
Land
Fertile Cemetery enters the battlefield tapped.
Zombie spells you cast cost less to cast.
Creature spells you cast from your graveyard cost less to cast.  
(round 2) 

Endless Shock 

Sorcery
Endless Shock deals 2 damage to target creature or player.
When you cast Endless Shock from your graveyard, return it to your hand instead of exiling it.
Flashback
Hell's Mercenary

Creature- Demon
Haste, Trample, Flying
At end of turn, transform Hell's Mercenary and attach it to you.
6/6

//

Mercenary's Price
Enchantment- Aura Curse
Enchant player
At the beginning of your upkeep step, Mercenary's Price deals 5 damage to you.

Ancient Risen

Creature- Zombie
If you cast a card from your graveyard this turn, you may cast Ancient Risen from your graveyard.
Under emptied coffins and upturned flagstones, the oldest dead once more had space to breathe.
2/2
Second Life 
Sorcery C

Return target creature card from your graveyard to your hand. If Second Life was cast from a graveyard, return that card to the battlefield instead.
Flashback  
I have too many irons in the fire.
Some useful keyboard shortcuts on Windows
Long dash (em-dash) — Alt+0151 Short dash (en-dash) – Alt+0150 Capital æsc Æ Alt+0198 Lowercase æsc æ Alt+0230 Or you could just copy/paste them from this signature, I guess.
Round 1:

Geist of All Souls
Legendary Creature - Spirit Cleric (R)
, Sacrifice a creature: Put a 1/1 white Spirit creature token with lifelink onto the battlefield.
Whenever you gain life, if you have more than 20 life and ~ is in your graveyard, you may return it to the battlefield and transform it.
1/2

---

Hall of Souls
Legendary Enchantment
(~ is Black and White)
Creatures you control get +3/+3.
Whenever you would gain life, you lose that much life instead.

Round 2:

Preliminary Research
Sorcery (U)
Draw a card, then discard a card.
Flashback
As long as ~ is exiled, each instant and sorcery card in your graveyard has flashback. The flashback cost is equal to its mana cost plus .

Round 1:

Start of the Haunt 2WW
Sorcery (R)
Put three 1/1 white Spirit creature tokens with flying onto the battlefield.
At the beginning of the end step, if ~ is in your graveyard and two or more creatures you control died this turn, return ~ to the battlefield transformed.
\\\\/////
Haunter of Past Sins
(W) Creature - Spirit
Flying
whenever a permanent you control is put into a graveyard from the battlefield, each opponent sacrifices permanents until they control equal to or less permanents than you.
4/4

Round 2

Necromatic Preparations 1B
Enchantment - Aura (R)
Enchant creature card in a graveyard
Whenever you cast a spell from a graveyard, you may sacrifice ~.  If you do, return enchanted card to the battlefield tapped.
While the art of creating a zombie differs from region to region, each method requires differing materials.  One of the most important, though, is time.
\o/
Round 1

Alchemical Flames --

Sorcery
Alchemical Flames deals 3 damage to target creature.
When you cast Alchemical Flames from a graveyard, transform it.
Flashback

//////////////////////////////////////////

Incorrigable Geist
Creature - Elemental Spirit
Haste
Whenever Incorrigable Geist becomes blocked, it deals 1 damage to target nonblocking creature.
If Incorrigable Geist would die, exile it instead.
6/2

Round 2

Unlife Eternal --
Enchantment
Whenever you cast a spell from a graveyard, you gain 1 life.
Whenever an opponent casts a spell from a graveyard, that player loses one life.

Real men hold shift. If everyone has their fingers in the pie, then someone is eating fingers.
Round 1:

Show

Unfinished Business

Enchantment
At the beginning of your upkeep you may put a 1/1 white Spirit token with flying onto the battlefield. If you don't, transform ~.
The doors of heaven are barred to those who died unsatisfied.

///

Mass of Souls {}
Creature - Spirit
Flying
Other spirit creatures you control get +1/+1.
The night sky was filled with an unearthly sheen, as thousands of geists sought a redress for grievances inflicted long ago.
3/3
A little bit of courage is the real magic.
Round One:

Skyscarred Phoenix -
Creature - Phoenix
Flying, haste
If Skyscarred Phoenix would die, transform it instead. (Damage remains on it.)
3/2
---------------------------- 
Plumefilled Ashes (colorless)
Enchantment 
: Transform Plumefield Ashes. You may only activate this ability as a sorcery and if a creature you controlled died this turn.

Round Two:

Dust-tomb Screecher -
Creature - Phoenix
When Dust-tomb Screecher enters the battlefield, if you cast from your hand, put it into your graveyard.
Flying
If Dust-tomb Screecher would die, return it to its owner's hand instead.
: Return Dust-tomb Screecher from your graveyard to the battlefield.
3/3
Contest-Specific Redeemable Prizes: DaytimeLantern - +5 points on any score-based contest. Redeemable once. If contest is multiple rounds, only redeemable in a single round.
Round 2:
Show

Ashwings
Creature - Phoenix
Flying, Haste
You may cast ~ from your graveyard as long as you have at least in your mana pool.
"From the fires of your heart, summoner, I am reborn."
3/1
Grim Effigy
Artifact {R}
At the beggining of each player's upkeep that player sacrfices a creature.
When there are no creatures on the battlefield, transform ~.
Poison still drips from it's fangs as if waiting for another meal.
//
Bitternight Basilisk (G)
Creature - Basilisk
Deathtouch
If ~ would be destroyed, regenerate and transform it.
5/6

Hysteria
Enchantment {C}
Whenever a card is cast from a graveyard, put the top two cards of target player's library into their graveyard.
It's only madness if you aren't enjoying it
Round 2:

Copulaplasm

Creature - Ooze
Whenever a card is moved from your graveyard to another zone, if ~ is in your graveyard, move ~ to that zone. (The zones are library, hand, battlefield, graveyard, stack, and exile.)
3/3

This card is cool and all, but where in your library does this go? If you get milled does it go on the bottom/top of the library? Can you put it where you want to in your library? Does it get shuffled into your library?

EDIT: Same issue with the stack. Those are the only two zones (besides the graveyard itself) that I think order matters.
Round 2:

Copulaplasm

Creature - Ooze
3/3

This card is cool and all, but where in your library does this go? If you get milled does it go on the bottom/top of the library? Can you put it where you want to in your library? Does it get shuffled into your library?

Awww maaannnnn.

Edit: It would just go to the top of the stack.

• 405.2. The stack keeps track of the order that spells and/or abilities were added to it. Each time an object is put on the stack, it's put on top of all objects already there.

Round 1:
Novice of Avacyn
Creature - Human Cleric
: Prevent the next 1 damage that would be dealt to target creature.
:, Pay 5 life: Transform Novice of Avacyn.
Young, naïve, and easily tempted.
1/1

-

Acolyte of Griselbrand
(black) Creature - Human Cleric
, : Destroy target creature.
His devotion finds a new master, one who offers more tangible power.
1/1

Round 2:
Memory Orb
Artifact
Whenever you cast a spell from a graveyard, put a charge counter on Memory Orb.
Spells you cast from graveyards cost less to cast for each charge counter on Memory Orb.
blah blah metal lyrics
Perturbed Villager-
Creature - Human
Perturbed Villager cannot block. If Perturbed Villager would die, regenerate it and transform it.
"Something is clearly amiss with this individual, almost as if he weren't himself."
3/2

---

Unsettled Matters-
 Enchantment
Creatures you control have intimidate.

Round 2:

Morale Boost-
Enchantment
Creatures you control get +3/+3
Fateful Hour - If you have 5 or less life, whenever you cast a spell from your graveyard, place a morale counter on Morale Boost. Creatures you control get +1/+1 for each morale counter on Morale Boost.

--mtalmuzicfan...
...tries again :D
4/17/12 - Started Magic the Gathering: Online <--mtalhead...for LIFE!!! \m/
Gavony Chronicler 
Creature - Human Advisor
Protection from red
: Draw two cards.  Activate this ability only if you cast a spell from your graveyard this turn.
"Extra!  Extra!  Zombies have risen from the local graveyards...again."
2/3
Come check out my friend's youtube channel where he gives bad movies what's coming to them!
You Make the Card
Best Contest Holder 2010 YMtC Idol 9 4th Place
Mafia History
Friendliest Player 2010 Werewolves Invade YMtC!: Town-aligned Rotworm Mass, Survived, Mafia Victory Heroes Mafia: Angela Petrelli, Town-Aligned Undercover Revengeful Mother, Win for Me, Mafia Victory Super Smash Bros. Mafia: Town-Aligned Mason, Survived, Town Victory Bear Mafia: Town-Aligned Vanilla, Lynched Day 1, Mafia Victory YMtC Mafia II: Henry-Stern, Town-Aligned Vanilla, Town Victory, Town MVP Time Fracture Mafia: Mafia-Aligned Nero, the Last Romulan, Lynched Day 3, Borg Victory Touhou Mafia III: Tenshi Hinani, Town-Aligned Vanilla, Survived, Mafia Victory, Town MVP Mafia 2010: Lynched Day 1, Town-Aligned Vanilla, Mafia Victory Dragonball Z Mafia: Goku, Town-Aligned Charismatic Townie, Mafia Victory Quarantined Mafia: Lynched Day 4, J. Walter Weatherman, Infected-Aligned Administrative Assistant, Mr. T (so basically mafia) Victory Glass Box Mafia: Killed Night 2, Icthys, Town-Aligned Networker, Town Victory Battle Royale Mafia: Killed Night 3, Zipperflesh and Dark Stryke Victory Scars of Mirrodin Mafia: Killed Night 3, Town-Aligned Charismatic, Mafia Victory Portal Mafia: Lynched Day 3, Test Subject #2, Mafia-Aligned Rolestopper, Town Victory (that was utter BS) Toxic Waste Mafia: Survived, Violet, Hive (Cult)-Aligned Powerless Taskmaster, Hive Victory PK Hatez You Mafia: Survived, Town-Aligned Goth, Mafia Victory Dreven City: A Wild West Mafia: Town-Aligned "Los Angeles" Reed, One-Shot Vig, Survived, Town Victory (just barely, major props to Just a Cleric) YMtC Mafia III: Killed Night 2, Mafia Victory Vampire Mafia: Mafia-Aligned Pander, Mafia Victory Touhou Border Collapse: Bill Cosby, Town-Aligned, Killed Night 1, Mafia Victory Harry Potter Mafia: Argus Filch, Town-Aligned Tracker, Lynched Day 5, Mafia Victory [Basic #5] Bandit Mafia: Town-Aligned Vanilla, Survived, Mafia Victory Borderlands Mafia: Town-Aligned Mason, Killed Night 1, Town Victory eBay Mafia: Mafia-Aligned, Survived, Mafia Victory Full Metal Alchemist Mafia: Alphonse Elric, Town-Aligned Mason, Killed Night 1, Town Victory Sunflowers for Ragnarokio: Lynched Day 3, Town/Just a Cleric/Tevish Szat/Faux-Razor Victory True Blood Mafia: Lynched Day 4, Mafia Victory My Mafia Diary: Skyhunter, Mafia-Aligned Emo, Survived, Flawless Mafia Victory Paper Mario Mafia: Blue Goomba, Town-Aligned Lover, Killed Night 2, Mafia Victory Small Town Mafia: Pigsticker Mafia-Aligned Coward, Killed Night 2, Caveman Mafia and Zipperflesh Victory Stuff on my Desk Mafia: Lotus Cobra, Town-Aligned Vanilla, Survived, Mafia Victory Order of the Chaos Rose Mafia: Lord Dagol Ji'Lovik, Town-Aligned Hypnotist, Mafia Victory, Town MVP Camp Crystal Lake Mafia: Ongoing A Certain Magical Mafia: Killed Night 1, Town-Aligned The Siege of Balignor Mafia: Ongoing, Killed Day 4 Mafia of Ancient Egypt: Replaced in for Murica day 2, Ra, Town-Aligned Charismatic, Town Victory, Town MVP Lord of the Rings Mafia: Replaced in for Dr Demento, Town-Aligned Mason/One-Shot Self-Doc, Town Victory, Town MVP Internet Stars Mafia: Town-Aligned Vanilla, Mafia Victory Mythos Mafia: Ongoing
Sign In to post comments