Red white control and burn deck thats wat i call it anways

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
So just went to walmart biught a new pack and assembled my new deck, wanted c wat you guys though about it to make it better.

12[C]Plains[/C]
12[C]Mountain[/C]
---24 lands---

2Reckless Waif
2Pitchburn Devils
1Furyborn Hellkite
1Pride Guardian
2Village Bell-Ringer
2Elite Vanguard
2Volcanic Dragon
2Scourge of Geier Reach
1Balefire Dragon

2Cobbled Wings
1Curse of the Pierced Heart
2Chandra's Outrage
2Fireball
2Spirit Mantle
2Tectonic Rift
2Into the Maw of Hell
2Divine Favor
2Mask of Avacyn

Well this deck will probably go against a zombie tribal or werewolf tribal my friend run, so tell me what you think, i was thinking of making it 70 instead of 60 and adding in fling, and a few griffins i have 
leave it 60 cards so you hahve a better chance of drawing your best ones.

you have to many expensive creatures too, and to few control cards.

If you are not trying to keep the deck standard, lightning bolt should be cheap and easy to find.    And you could use oblivion ring

A good creature for stalling in white is wall of omens they cost about a buck a piece but they are very worth it.  Good ground blocker that replaces itself in your hand by drawing a card.   

you have a strange mix of agressive creatures with your control cards, if you want to make the deck smoother you should focus on one style or the other. 
:For autocarding, write [ c ] card name [ / c ] You can also do [*c=lightning bolt]'Bolt[/c*] to get 'Bolt sigged because I always forget to do it
deck is far too hotch-potch to make suggestions about. it works as is in a very casual setting, but to really build a magic deck you need a strategy. this is just a random collection of pretty good cards.
Nothing says red control to me like Manabarbs does.  It really requires an instant response, play against another red or black player and they'll be screwed.
Pair it up with Personal Sanctuary, and the rest is easy.

In multiplayer you'll become an instant target for EVERYONE, so you may need some nice powerful mass-removal like Blasphemous Act/Pyroclasm etc.  If you concentrate on more flying creatures, Earthquake may help.
Nothing says red control to me like Manabarbs does.  It really requires an instant response, play against another red or black player and they'll be screwed.
Pair it up with Personal Sanctuary, and the rest is easy.

In multiplayer you'll become an instant target for EVERYONE, so you may need some nice powerful mass-removal like Blasphemous Act/Pyroclasm etc.  If you concentrate on more flying creatures, Earthquake may help.

i'll see if i cann get a mana barbs from my friends seems solid enough for wat i'll be going up against 
Sign In to post comments