UR Curiosity (Budget deck that wins?)

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Type II.
A little something I threw together, that really turned out well.

The List>>>

LANDS(21):
8 Mountain
13 Island

CREATURES(16):

4 Goblin Fireslinger
4 Invisible Stalker
4 Stormblood Berserker
4 Delver of Secrets

INSTANTS/SORCERIES(16):

3 Ponder
4 Mana Leak
3 Think Twice
3 Incinerate
3 Unsummon

AURAS/EQUIPMENTS(7):

4 Curiosity
3 Butcher's Cleaver

So, basically, Curiosity makes this deck. Whether you slap it on Fireslinger/Delver second turn or permit it to Stalker and start smashing you get your mana's worth(at the very minimum!). Not to mention the synergy of other cards in this deck. Obvious to an experienced player, but for a newbie, lemme point some of it out.

Delver + Ponder
Fireslinger/Invisible Stalker + Curiosity
Fireslinger/Invisible Stalker + Stormblood Berserker
Stalker + Cleaver (DUH.)

I know there are cratefuls of cards that would improve this deck, however, the total MTGO cost was under 2 tix(yes, the double starting tix!), and the W/L ratio is ~90% from 20+ games.

Any comments/suggestions would be greatly appreciated, though, of course.
Anyone got anything?
Well Vapor Snag should certainly be better than the unsummon.
Do you find it hard to get the mana to play and equip the cleaver at times?  Perhaps Silver-Inlaid Dagger might do a better job at killing your opponent faster?

I feel like a little bit more burn would be good in this deck, is there anything besides shock that costs less than 3.  Heh, you could always play Galvanic Blast for the super rare occasions where you have all three equipment in play, lol

My forever unfinished blog of the 2010 MTGO Community Cup: if you're ever bored...
Do you find it hard to get the mana to play and equip the cleaver at times?  Perhaps Silver-Inlaid Dagger might do a better job at killing your opponent faster?

I feel like a little bit more burn would be good in this deck, is there anything besides shock that costs less than 3.  Heh, you could always play Galvanic Blast for the super rare occasions where you have all three equipment in play, lol

I noticed the first two cards shortly after posting, but thank you. I'm not very confident with the deck as of now/bored of it like a dog when a squirrel runs by. But I do have a potentially noobish question to ask you:

How do you make links out of card names? 

I noticed the first two cards shortly after posting, but thank you. I'm not very confident with the deck as of now/bored of it like a dog when a squirrel runs by. But I do have a potentially noobish question to ask you:

How do you make links out of card names? 

[ c ]Cardname [ /c ]

Remove the spaces --> Cardname

Also, you can always quote someones post and look at the 'bare bones' to see how they did something for yourself if you're curious in the future.

My forever unfinished blog of the 2010 MTGO Community Cup: if you're ever bored...