Shield of Eyes question

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
hey guys,

my question is about this magical item, "Shield of Eyes Light Shield" and its property. its says that give +1 AC to opp. attacks (equal bonus to shields bonus), but it doesnt appear on builder's character sheet on "contitional bonuses".
and one more thing; the "blade and buckler duelist" feat that increase the shield defences bonus to +2 apllys to the property of the "shield of the eyes"(+2 to opp. attacks)??
I'm not certain what your question is about the Shield of Eyes.

I can't answer your question about the feat, because not only am I also not certain what this question is either, but I don't have access to that feat (it being DDi exclusive content). 
Ever feel like people on these forums can't possibly understand how wrong they are? Feeling trolled? Don't get mad. Report Post.
1: Use a pencil.  The CB is notoriously buggy, particularly with niche things like this.

2: Depends on the wording - if the Shield of Eyes is 'bonus to AC vs Opportunity attack equal to shied bonus' then it works.  If it's +1 bonus to AC', it doesn't.
Harrying your Prey, the Easy Way: A Hunter's Handbook - the first of what will hopefully be many CharOp efforts on my part. The Blinker - teleport everywhere. An Eladrin Knight/Eldritch Knight. CB != rules source.
Rule of thumb:

If you are looking for auto-math on a situational bonus, expect the CB to not do it at all.

And yes, the feat and Shield of Eyes work together.  The feat increases the shield bonus to +2, and Shield of Eyes adds a bonus vs OAs equal to the shield bonus.
D&D Next = D&D: Quantum Edition
good news then, thanx guys