Was there an Employee Holiday Gift Mini given out this year?

Was there an Employee Holiday Gift Mini given out this year, as there has been for the last 4 years?  If so what was it?  Can anyone link to a picture?

i am also interested in knowing if they continued with the emp holiday miniatures. they are VERY good looking miniatures.
thanks, realmaster. let's split up!!!!! RIP Gary Gygax 1938-2008 RIP Dave Arneson 1947-2009 Click here to see my have/want list I have over 90 completed trades on Maxminis, WOTC and Hordelings under the same user name.
After 2 forum posts and an e-mail to customer service went unanswered for several weeks, I decided it was time to call Wizards.  Thankfully they do have good phone support and I was able to confirm that there was no Holiday Edition D&D miniature given to employees this year.

Sadly, its WotC's failure to respond to inquiries like this, that makes me want to continue to support Paizo's Pathfinder instead of 5th Edition, no matter how cool it might be.

Thankfully they do have good phone support and I was able to confirm that there was no Holiday Edition D&D miniature given to employees this year.

Sadly, its WotC's failure to respond to inquiries like this, that makes me want to continue to support Paizo's Pathfinder instead of 5th Edition

Your statement appears ironic in several different ways.

(Edited: Baiting)

I chose to make a fourth attempt and contact them by phone.  I believe in giving credit where credit is due though and I found the staff helpful on the phone.  Perhaps this means that whenever a person has an inquiry they should call them rather than use the internet / e-mail.  This is sort of a backwards step to using the advantages of technology though.  Although I was happy their phone support was able to assist me, I am disappointed it took 4 attempts and roughly 1 month to get a simple question answered.

I've removed content from this thread because Baiting is a violation of the Code of Conduct.  You can review the Code of Conduct here: www.wizards.com/Company/About.aspx?x=wz_...

Please keep your posts polite, respectful, and on-topic, and refrain from making personal attacks.

You're welcome to disagree but please do so in a respectful way!

Thanks!
I chose to make a fourth attempt and contact them by phone.  I believe in giving credit where credit is due though and I found the staff helpful on the phone.  Perhaps this means that whenever a person has an inquiry they should call them rather than use the internet / e-mail.  This is sort of a backwards step to using the advantages of technology though.  Although I was happy their phone support was able to assist me, I am disappointed it took 4 attempts and roughly 1 month to get a simple question answered.

To clarify: your earlier response seemed ironic also because:
1) The matter seemed unrelated to Pathfinder
2) The matter seemed unrelated to 5th edition
4) You are posting about your dislike of D&D on a D&D forum
5) You are posting about your dislike of D&D on a forum run by the makers of D&D
6) Your query was not regarding one of their products.
7) Your query was solely concerning an employee gift (information that a company normally isn't expected to provide to customers)
8) You seemed to imply that you are not actually a WotC customer (yes, you can be both a Pathfinder supporter as well as a WotC customer, but the sub-text of your post did not seem to imply this was the case)
etc.

While I'm certain you have responses (justifications) to these perceptions, I was merely noting the irony, 'sall.

And one latter bit of irony:
9) The sub-text of your earlier post implies that D&D is worse off due to losing you as a player. However, D&D is a social game, and your last response (before it was moderated) contained some incredibly poor behavior.

Again: I am absolutely not trying to be mean in this post. I'm merely trying to clarify what I meant. If I somehow upset you earlier, then I do apologize (since I would not expect to merit credibility if I did not act with decorum).
I was able to confirm that there was no Holiday Edition D&D miniature given to employees this year.

thank you finding that out and posting it here
thanks, realmaster. let's split up!!!!! RIP Gary Gygax 1938-2008 RIP Dave Arneson 1947-2009 Click here to see my have/want list I have over 90 completed trades on Maxminis, WOTC and Hordelings under the same user name.