Zandor Game World Pick a Faction and Design a Card

11 posts / 0 new
Last post
Well me and my bordem have decieded to have a little fun
Welcome to Zandor a game world, where every one is out to win fame, fortune, and power, everyone on the plane has one thing on thier mind to win thier worlds version of the olympics, people of this world have forskaen the forest s of thier world, and built giant cities that touch the sky made of glass and steal, golems walk the streets with thier owners, constructs guard the cities from attacks from various cities, thiers barley any green mana on this world but the little that is left has mutated with black mana to create a hive mind insect race that rules the under belly on this world. This is a world of artifacts, humans, and various enchantments. Every mega city on this world has its campions. There are 5 mega cities and the insect race which has recently been accepted as a sentient race and allowed to compete. To win is to bring fortune, fame, and power to your mega city allowing you to hold sway in how the next competition is run. 

Zandor sort to looks like this http://www.infernodevelopment.com/Article_futurecity/Concept_Irontown.jpg

Now the whole point of this pick a champion and design cards that will allow your faction to win the next currently their 3 champion avalible. each champion may have 40 commons, 20 uncommons, 10 rares, and 5 mythics.

Champions 

more factions to come, so have fun until then
slight mistake of liel it should say "on" the battlefield not "of"

Rules-
Every body is allowed to  design 1 card per faction, just pick which faction you want and design a card for said faction, then you grade the person who posted before you on a 1-10 point grading scale. You design the card based on its faction, and rarity.

Grading Scale 1-10
does the card fit the theme of the faction 
does it have flavor
is its wording correct, and understandable
is it fun
would you liek to see this card printined 
would you ever play this card or like to see some one else play it
does it fit the rarity assigned 

THE CURRENT RARITY - Common 

Prize?
The top five ppl with the most points at the end of the  current round will have their cards compiled into the official set with pictures in card format.

Note- the insects are a faction too just don't live in a mega city. so you can pick the insects 

FACTIONS 

FFHI: Federation for human Improvement
Champions: Talia Sisters and ???
Description: they use red white and blue mana, they can be a rather aggressive faction reling on brute force when needed. They have an army of golems mindless and easliy controlled to crush the opposition. they can use white mana to impower and heal themselves and red and white to burn when need be.

Shadow and Reader Complex
Champions: Arthul and Grayson
Description: black and blue mana user. They are really two factions but are so alike theya re classified as one, they rely on small tactical assuslts, reling on corruption to get to thier end game, either through blackmail, control, or plain out control.

Liasis: the insect race
Champion: Liel
Description: a newly born race on this world of Zandor, they are a sentient hive mind prefering to over run and take control of their adversery. They rely on Black, green and red mana but can adapt to any situation through an inate ability known as assimilation is which the consume the bodies of the fallen making them a part of them self gain the powers of the fallen. 

Place Holder----??? the last faction  
i m a bit confused. there are 4 cards now. so 3 faction + insect as you said?

2 more to come?
are we suppose to design a card for one of the factions?

are we suppose to design a set of cards for the whole faction?

"A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." - Antoine de Saint-Exupry

[spoiler MLP]Congratulations, you've found My Lie Policy: Only when i'm prompted, i might lie. (policy still in the refinement process.) [/spoiler] [spoiler I am both rational and instinctive. I value self-knowledge and understanding of the world; my ultimate goal is self-improvement and improvement of the world around me. At best, I am focused and methodical; at worst, I am obsessive and amoral.]I am Blue/Green
I am Blue/Green

[/spoiler]
you design a one card for each faction if you want , you don't have to design a set, the insects are a faction on thier own,  so technically thier 4 factions right now, i'll add 2 more factions later on. you guys just pick whihc ever faction you like and design a card for said faction you can ever design a card for all the factions if you wish. 

you guys have to do is design a card for one faction, or one card for each faction, then the next person after you will grade your card, the top 5 ppl with the  most points will have thier cards compiled into the set, and have them woth pictures and in card format. 

The point system is a 1-10 grading scale.

Liasis Gestate
Creature - Insect (R)
At the beginning of your upkeep, put a time counter on ~.
If ~ has two or more time counters on it, it is 2/2.
If ~ has four or more time counters on it, it is 4/4 and has flying and "when this creature dies, put two tokens onto the battlefield that are copies of it."
1/1
Liel Storm's Hatching
Creature - Insect Minion
Damage dealt to ~ by Insect creatures are deal to an opponent instead.
2/2

"A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." - Antoine de Saint-Exupry

[spoiler MLP]Congratulations, you've found My Lie Policy: Only when i'm prompted, i might lie. (policy still in the refinement process.) [/spoiler] [spoiler I am both rational and instinctive. I value self-knowledge and understanding of the world; my ultimate goal is self-improvement and improvement of the world around me. At best, I am focused and methodical; at worst, I am obsessive and amoral.]I am Blue/Green
I am Blue/Green

[/spoiler]
u guys do know u grade the person who came before you right?
bump 
Rising Swarm 
Creature — Insect C

: Regenerate Rising Swarm.
Assimilation — As long as a creature card with flying is in a graveyard, Rising Swarm has flying.

2/2 

Blackmail 
Sorcery C

Look at target player's hand and choose a card from it. That player discards that card unless he or she sacrifices a creature.

“We know everything about you, and we would love to share.”

Lightning Salvage 
Instant C

Return target instant or sorcery card from your graveyard to your hand. You gain life equal to that card's converted mana cost. 

The Federation has access to anything it needs, when it needs it.
I have too many irons in the fire.
Some useful keyboard shortcuts on Windows
Long dash (em-dash) — Alt+0151 Short dash (en-dash) – Alt+0150 Capital æsc Æ Alt+0198 Lowercase æsc æ Alt+0230 Or you could just copy/paste them from this signature, I guess.
Rising Swarm 
Creature — Insect C

: Regenerate Rising Swarm.
Assimilation — As long as a creature card with flying is in a graveyard, Rising Swarm has flying.

2/2 

Blackmail 
Sorcery C

Look at target player's hand and choose a card from it. That player discards that card unless he or she sacrifices a creature.

“We know everything about you, and we would love to share.”

Lightning Salvage 
Instant C

Return target instant or sorcery card from your graveyard to your hand. You gain life equal to that card's converted mana cost. 

The Federation has access to anything it needs, when it needs it.

may i say i really like blackmail, really fightsbthe theme of the shadow/ reader complex XD if you don't mind i'd like to add it to my set i'll give you credit after all, i might just tweak it a tad bit.

Have at it.
I have too many irons in the fire.
Some useful keyboard shortcuts on Windows
Long dash (em-dash) — Alt+0151 Short dash (en-dash) – Alt+0150 Capital æsc Æ Alt+0198 Lowercase æsc æ Alt+0230 Or you could just copy/paste them from this signature, I guess.