1) Is there any way to get Antimagic Field by an item or a PrC (that a fighter can enter easily) that provides you with an AMF activated at will/no determined duration/permanent? I'm asking this cause I'm trying to get a fighter able to challenge a Cleric or Druid (both with DMM), a magic-rogue (meaning: arcane trickster or something like that) or a wizard. I've read about the chain-fighter but he still has a clear weakness: swift spells. For example, he can trip an opponent, but still he can use Stand (PH2. p 125) and tumble away, then cast a "die, die, die" spell on him; he can swift-"dimensional door" far from fighters reach; or simply swift-"die, die, die" on him. Also I've been thinking of using a "graple-fighter", but is likely the same issue, I need an AMF.
2) Is there any creature that is Evil Outsider with low ECL. I'm trying to do a Fiend of Possesion at low levels, and the most problematic point of it's requierments is that it needs to be "evil outsider". Incredibly the Fiendish Creature template doesn't make you outsider or even evil.
3) Any recommendation of spells to make them spell-likes abilities with spellstitched? I'm looking for any spell that usually has a material/XP component so I can use it daily without paying it's MC. Also anyone know if there's an update or something that says how much LA does it have? or anywere that specifies that this kind of templates were you have to pay and make some sacrifices can be played by players by only meeting it's prerrequisites.
4) Any way to reduce the casting time of artificer's infusions without using action points? Some infusions are very good, specially the ones that work on weapons. But they have horrible casting time to use them in battle and a short duration to use them outside without knowing you are about to get into a battle.
5) Any book that speak about making you own posion with custom DC? and any source that says about taking your own posion doesn't cost for making it? That is, I want to polymorph/shapechange into a creature with posion (and probably high it's Constitution, for the DC) , and fill some recipients with it's posion. I found in DMG and CAd that you can make your own posion at 1/6 of it's market price if you have "access" to the raw materials. But by "access" it can be understood: "access to a provider that gives you the raw materials easily" or "you have access to the raw poison". By the wording, if you have the raw posion, you can create it for free (maybe you still need the time to make it). By the second one, you still have to pay the costs for making it, which can be avoided (maybe, if your DM thinks that way) if you use Fabricate. I didn't find anywhere that if I create my own posion, the final product has the same DC and damage as the raw materials. Also it doesn't specifies in the MM how a posion damage augment when the creature gets bigger.
6) Also about posions: Any book that specifies how do the drows create their posions? I believe they don't have posion in their bodies, but still, there's nothing that says how they create them. I'm asking this because I've read about a way of making posions by using minor/mayor creation. And if use minor creation it has to be vegetal material
[Added] 7) This one is refered to monsters with class HD. If I have for example, an antropomorphic viper with 4 levels of rogue, does the 4 rogue HD count for the purpose of calculating the AV's venom? Any source that explains this?
[Added] 8) If you shapechange/polymorph into a creature with a special attack (to continue with the previous, let's say a poison), the rules says that you keep your own HD. Now, you use your HD to calculate the DC for the special attacks of the creature or the HD of the creature you are turned into? For example, I'm a level 8 wizard, I polymorph into an fleshrieker (MM3), the DC for it's poison should be 14 (10+2 for it's 4 racial HD+2 for it's CON) or should be 16 (10+4 for my 8 wizard's HD+2 for my new CON)? Any source that explains this?
[Added] 9) I've been reading MoI (even if I can't use it, I really liked it), and there are some things that I don't understand:
a) If I select the feat Shape Soulmeld, and I don't have an incarnum class, can I select ANY soulmeld to shape? Even when I have no open chakras?
b) By RAW, if I use a feat/spell that temporary fills an essencia receptacle on an incarnum feat, it's only filled while the feat/spell is in effect?. For example, if I use Psycarnum infusion to fill my Midnight metamagic, it will give me the benefit until the start of my next turn. Am I wrong? Did I misread something?
-Arms and Equipment Guide
-Book of Exalted Deads
-Book of Vile Darkness (3.0)
-Dungeon Master’s Guide
-Dungeon Master’s Guide 2
-Draconomicon (not sure if it’s 3.0 or 3.5)
-Eberron Campaign Setting
-Epic Level Handbook (3.0)
-Fiend Folio (3.0)
-Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting
-Magic Item Compendium
-Magic of Faerun
-Monster Manual 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5
-Player’s Guide to Faerun
-Player’s Handbook 2
-Savage Species (3.0, sometimes we use it)
-Serpent Kingdoms (no sharruk xD)
-Tome of Battle: Book of the Nine Swords
-Weapons of Legacy