Folks, we've released a brand-new version of the Dragonlance Lexicon. I'll re-post the announcement from Lexicon scribe, Ben Jacobson. Happy New Year from the Dragonlance Nexus!

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Folks, we've released a brand-new version of the Dragonlance Lexicon.  I'll re-post the announcement from Lexicon scribe, Ben Jacobson.

So, as most of you have noticed in the last 2 years we really have not added anything new to the Lexicon. That is because that old system broke, and we have decided to go a new way with the Lexicon. We are have in the meantime been moving everything over to a new wiki style for all the fans to contribute. So without to much further ado:

Dragonlance Lexicon

We have made it so random IPs can NOT edit this site, you actually have to sign up. Feel free if you see errors in articles, make a correction. Eventually we can cite everything. With over 7000 articles on the original, we were not able to get them all over to the new wiki. So a lot of work still needs to be done. If you want to transfer, feel free to let me know, and post it up. Has to be in wiki style, and look at how they all have been done previous. We know there are a lot of things that need to be fixed yet, such as the menu on the left will be fixed. Suggestions are welcome. Enjoy!

Happy New Year from the Dragonlance Nexus!

Trampas Whiteman

---DragonHelm--->

Whitestone Council

Dragonlance Nexus

Long Live the Lance!

I'm so glad I don't need to keep this a secret any more.

And I can now go and add the Lexicon to WikiIndex too. Cool

EDIT: Dragonlance Lexicon at WikiIndex.

Since the 2008 forum changes I have spent more time on The Piazza than on Wizards of the Coast's forums. The Piazza's Campaign Settings area has since grown to cover more than 30 different campaign settings and its rules area (called The Crunchy Bits) has grown to cover 10 different RPG systems, including clone systems like Pathfinder and C&C and a free to download retro-clone built at The Piazza called Dark Dungeons.

Beyond the Moons: The official Spelljammer website Spelljammer Forum: The Piazza's forum dedicated to Spelljammer Spelljammer Wiki: The encyclopedia of Spelljammer

Sign In to post comments