So, only foruteen articles this month.

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
But a continuation of the "Against the Giants" series, so it's not all bad.
Dungeon's ToC does look a little slim, but the adventure and and the two Cormyr articles could very well be longer ones. I also don't mind less content if the quality is right. And I have a soft spot for Cormyr, so for me the the year is off to an awesome start.
I suspect the four articles in Dungeon is a mistake. Remember that the WotC team was almost certainly operating on reduced staffing over the holiday week. It's entirely possible that someone made a simple mistake and didn't upload all the article headings. Lets give them a few days to fix it before we dump on them.
i hope its a mistake and they arent dropping dungeon like they hinted a while back
It's a possibility. 

More to the point, if you don't like Cormyr, or aren't interested in touching anything FR with a ten-foot pole, then this month is NOT for you. 

Unless you are part of House Deneith in Eberron.  Then one article will make this month worth it.

Before posting, why not ask yourself, What Would Wrecan Say?

IMAGE(http://images.onesite.com/community.wizards.com/user/marandahir/thumb/9ac5d970f3a59330212c73baffe4c556.png?v=90000)

A great man once said "If WotC put out boxes full of free money there'd still be people complaining about how it's folded." – Boraxe

There's still only 4 articles listed for this month's Dungeon. I think it's not a mistake. I hope those 4 articles are massive. Even if they are, only one adventure this month is very disappointing. With "Eye on..." articles moved over to Dragon, Dungeon is fading fast. I fear that Frothsof is correct and Dungeon will soon be merged with Dragon.

Prediction: Issue #200 is the final issue for Dungeon. No evidence whatsoever, just gut instinct.
Well, honestly since you have to get both, and they are both access through the same means, and the same format, having them as 2 seperate names is just appealing to tradition.

That being said, if a removal of Dungeon means we get less adventures and/or less content, I am with you guys and quite dissapointed.     
We are now a 1/3 of the way through January and it appears that what is posted for the Dungeon/Dragon articles is what is going to be made available.

I enjoy the articles and use them, whole or in part, at my table. The players I sit with and I have no interest in the VTT, and a few of them refuse to use the character builder, opting to remain 'old school' with hard copy, Pen & Paper. Hopefully this is not a shade of what is to come, because my subscription dollars can be put elsewhere.
Sadly, not even all the advertised content made it into the magazines. The Sentinel Marshall article hasn't made an appearance, though it is represented in the compiled artwork for Dragon.

What happened to my post count? It seems the more I post, the more it drops. Is that how it's supposed to work?

Its up now.