I need some help with this

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
How optimized was 2011?
How can we optimize 2012 to be better?

Happy New Year!
"Invokers are probably better round after round but Wizard dailies are devastating. Actually, devastating is too light a word. Wizard daily powers are soul crushing, encounter ending, havoc causing pieces of awesome." -AirPower25 Sear the Flesh, Purify the Soul; Harden the Heart, and Improve the Mind; Born of Blood, but Forged by Fire; The MECH warrior reaches perfection.
I ask that we optimize this thread by leaving politics out of it.
"The world does not work the way you have been taught it does. We are not real as such; we exist within The Story. Unfortunately for you, you have inherited a condition from your mother known as Primary Protagonist Syndrome, which means The Story is interested in you. It will find you, and if you are not ready for the narrative strands it will throw at you..." - from Footloose
We could save Community, for starters.
I ask that we optimize this thread by leaving politics out of it.

+2012.

Happy new year

PD: Less necromancy more abjuration XD
Fewer Skyrim videos, cats no longer being the default internet animal, the end of WoW.

More tactical rpg pc games, my DnD groups meeting more consistently, someone paying for my upcoming wedding!
A 4e Final Fantasy style pc rpg, with both game and simulator elements.

Rune priest at-wills scaling at epic.

Tech-Priest having to fight all of his alts in a single game as a part of a wacky dream sequence.

Happy wedding, and Happy New Year!
Onlive or another game streaming service flourishes and comes to provide access to pretty much all the big name titles (e.g. Skyrim) with excellent streaming speed so that I don't have to buy a new computer every time a fancy new game comes out.