Gamma World Trouble in Freesboro

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
I would like to run this adventure at the UK roleplaying convention Conception at the end of Jan. Does anyone konw where I could get a copy
cheers
Ebay would be the only legal way at this point.

@feetz_grande on Twitter

I bought my copy off of e-bay the instant it was released and paid too much for it. I assume that prices have dropped, but I haven't searched recently.

You're in luck. There is one priced at $40.
www.ebay.com/itm/Gamma-World-Trouble-Fre...

Marv (Finarvyn) Master of Mutants (MA and GW) Playing 5E D&D and liking it! OD&D player since 1975

Cool cheers
                  I had a look on e-bay but I don't know if it will arrive in time, as its in the US and the convention is 25th Jan.(suppose I should have been a bit more organized) 
Worst case, we could always summarize the adv. for you and tell you what creatures were in each of the encounters and you could just make the rest up.....

Or if you have any old GW rpg stuff like the adventure booklet from 2nd ed. You can pretty easily put together a nice adventure outline from that and use the new monsters etc.
Is this adventure still fetching a high premium? Does anyone have an extra copy?
I had a friend put a copy up on ebay recently. The reason I mention it here though is because he also included a miniature of Genghis Tangh that I made for him using a Gamorrean head and axe glued to a Horrorclix Evil Cosmonaut body (I made another Genghis Tangh mini using a firefighter axe, but that one got broken).

I never took a picture of it myself (I don't use a camera), but at least he did:
Picture of Genghis Tang here
I found one yesterday at the game store!  They had a few of them by the Gamma World box sets. I asked the guy how much it was, he looked, and said, "Oh, it's free."

So, I got one.

Yay!
They had a few of them by the Gamma World box sets. I asked the guy how much it was, he looked, and said, "Oh, it's free."

That is completely awesome!

Sign In to post comments