P.E.A.C.H. for this Vexing Weapon

1 post / 0 new

Here it is.

Vexing Weapon                                                Level 5+ Rare

This bludgeon weapon is enchanted by dreadmasters for service to their loyalist and can both draw and refocus the dark priest radiance and necrotic arcane energies.

Lvl 5

+1

1,000 gp

Lvl 20

+4

125,000 gp

Lvl 10

+2

5,000 gp

Lvl 25

+5

625,000 gp

Lvl 15

+3

25,000 gp

Lvl 30

+6

3,125,000 gp

Weapon: two-handed  mace group
Enhancement Bonus: attack rolls and damage rolls
Critical: +1d8 radiance and necrotic damage per plus

Property:

Allies of this weapon’s weilder with arcane proficiency with a mace can use this vexing weapon’s wielder’s square as the point of origin of ranged implement keyword attacks and doing so doesn’t provoke opportunity attacks by the wielder.

Property:

When the wielder of the weapon moves or shifts into an adjacent square of an enemy; then until the end of that turn the adjacent enemy grants combat advantage to the wielder.

Power (Fear) Encounter (Free Action)

Effect: Wielder of this vexing weapon shifts or move into an adjacent square of enemy and make a melee attack against that enemy with this weapon, on the hit target is shift 1 and knock prone.

Power (Radiance, Necrotic, Implement) Consumable (Immediate Interrupt)

Trigger: This weapon’s wielder is reduced to 0 hps.
Effect: The following attack is triggered:
Close burst 3 (all creatures and the weapon's wielder in burst); and the vexing weapon is destroyed. Targets in burst takes 1[W] maximum amount in radiant and necrotic damage, and also has a -2 penalty to attack rolls (save ends).

Thank You.

Who/What Am I?
"I might have been a hmmm... eh-eh well, y'kno but, instead" I'm a fighter... --
peacekeepermedc.gif -- ...not a lover. This signature concept is from "http://www.pathguy.com/index2.htm"
html_removed
What I Doing Here?
@MTG Forums. Contestant: A Contest Like No Other hosted by Fakeartist. An Angelic Aspect In The Wild, Wild World Of The Mata Hari's Agency. @DnD Forums. Digital Artist In Training: What Do YOU Think MY Character Looks Like's Thread - @4e Character Development forum. Player (Osborn) - Bounty Hunter (Fighter DnDNext): DnD presents The Walking Dead @Play By Post Forum. Player (Shana Zorus) - Professional Bodyguard/Adventurer (Hybrid Warden/Paladin 4e): The Unhallowed Gate @Play By Post Haven Forum (DM by ffShadow) Player (Krist Breeze) - Twiceborn War Mage/Imbuer (Hybrid Warlord/Wizard 4e): Castle Greyhawk - @Real Adventures (DM by Icanus) Player (Blyne Munro) - Happy-Go-Lucky Scout/Explorer (Warlock 4e) Domain of Shadows-Darkness Falls - Play By Post Haven (DM by WhisperMagellan) Player (Ansmril) - Vistani Blessed Psalmist (Bard/Shaman 4e) The Dragon Below Can't Have It This Good - (And I'm The DM) DM - The Young Mercenaries/Ps'V-GoodShip Drow Diplomacy. DM - The Unlikely Diplomats/Ps'V- GoodShip Drow Diplomacy. DM - The Dragon Below Can't Have It This Good/Ps'V GoodShip Diplomacy. Referee - People Of Oz @Dorothy's Kansas Games(inactive). Oz League: The Ardent Lord w/People Of Oz @Dorothy's Kansas Games(inactive). Ps'V = The Players' Vault Forum Group In Which I'm The Owner Of.