Happy Solstice!

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Happy Winter or Summer Solstice, depending upon where you're spinning. This is my favorite day of the year, without a doubt.

Peace, Love, and all that hippie crap!

Chris 
I can't spare a moment for the dog faced boy I won't lend another hand to the worm girl of Hanoi Don't deplete my oxygen for the guy who's turning blue But ask me, and I'll do anything for you
Happy Winter or Summer Solstice, depending upon where you're spinning. This is my favorite day of the year, without a doubt.

Peace, Love, and all that hippie crap!

Chris 

I'm always happy to see the Solstice. Or, you know, the moment when the Solstice happens at least. Also good: the day of the earliest sunset. That was in early December at my latitude. Latest sunrise isn't until early January here, though. So, still more darkness for morning people. Feeling the longer afternoons, though!
We've got foothills pretty close to the east so we get kinda robbed on the sunrise for awhile. But we're also fairly close to the eastern time zone line for our area, so maybe it cancels, somewhat. I know the sun sets much earlier here than when I lived in Ohio, despite being further south now. So, it must be the timezone thing.
I can't spare a moment for the dog faced boy I won't lend another hand to the worm girl of Hanoi Don't deplete my oxygen for the guy who's turning blue But ask me, and I'll do anything for you
I saw the title of the thread and read it as "Happy Solice" and wondered if she had come back. 

Imagine my disappointment.
Batteries not included.
I saw the title of the thread and read it as "Happy Solice" and wondered if she had come back. 

Imagine my disappointment.

Way too many thorns grow in the thicket now. Imagine my disappointment. Undecided
Happy (belated) equinox.
Batteries not included.
Sign In to post comments