01/03/2011 SF: "The Compendium of Casual Magic, Part 1"

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
This thread is for discussion of this week's Serious Fun, which goes live Tuesday morning on magicthegathering.com.

Mr Styborski, you are my hero. I have one anger removal box to tick, and a big one, thanks to you. :D

Three stars for ya.
Hee. Awesome. I read all these back in the day, many years ago, but it's great to see them. I doubt we'll get round to bothering to create a Mercenaries deck, but I could see us using a set of Hypsometry goals or having a round of Bad Deck.
*slow clap* 

Bravo, Adam, bravo. This undoubtedly took quite a bit of work to compile, and we casual folks are all the better for it. Already looking forward to trying a few of these, they seem like a blast!  
This was only the first three years! I'm glad you've liked the first part as there will be at least two follow up articles just like this!
Adam Styborski Writer for Serious Fun Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com/the_stybs
I'm pretty stoked to see this myself.  Thanks, Adam!

AA 
I must say this is rather awesome; tis a great resource to have bookmarked.  I tip my hat to you good sir.
This was only the first three years! I'm glad you've liked the first part as there will be at least two follow up articles just like this!

Damn. How will I be able to wait two weeks without blowing up ? I can't wait to see them !!