Where is the Hengeyokai?

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
I wasn't able to find the Hengeyokai as a playable race in the builder. Has anyone else noticed this?
I have noticed this as well. It's very likely they are working on adding them as a race.
The Hengeyokai article was a playtest, and as such won't be in the CB until it's finalized.  According to the author, WotC's said they're pretty close to a finalized version, so perhaps it will be in January's update.
Another day, another three or four entries to my Ignore List.
The Hengeyokai article was a playtest, and as such won't be in the CB until it's finalized.  According to the author, WotC's said they're pretty close to a finalized version, so perhaps it will be in January's update.

You still have the "2 month delay" from final version to builder.  The coders can't start working programming/adding data until the "final version" is done.

You still have the "2 month delay" from final version to builder.  The coders can't start working programming/adding data until the "final version" is done.

Well, that's just prime.
Another day, another three or four entries to my Ignore List.
The final version is now up (same links as before); since it was released as part of the monthly update, hopefully it will make the January release, but I'm not completely sure.
Tim Eagon My DDI Articles Follow me on Twitter @Tim_Eagon