[Contest] Clash of Gods

394 posts / 0 new
Last post

IMAGE(http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa68/jt564453/ClashofGods.png)

He awoke, a fresh but racking scream still ringing in his ears.

His eyes now abruptly opened, he looked at his new surroundings: a barren waste, a mournful moon, a lack of life. Where was he? He had never before seen such deadness before his eyes. Death he had seen plenty, mind you. Too much death, actually… nearly all of which he himself had caused. But the land itself was desolate and dark. The only breath he heard was his own, and the only other life he sensed was the lily he had torn from Life’s Web.

Now, of all times, seemed a terrible moment for self-reflection. He never felt anything for those he had slain. Not a single teardrop fell from his eyes, not for a moment would he have done differently. Such was always to be expected of Krilnov the Necropotent.

He stood, and looked down upon the ground as he often looked down upon his subjects. To his amazement, it was upon his subjects that he now looked. Five minions lay around him, dark, hooded, cold, and clammy. Funny, he thought. Just like the ones that did my bidding at Almyon. But he was no longer at Almyon. He was somewhere he had never been before. Yet his same minions still followed him.

He stretched forth his hand, testing the resources of the land. He was shocked when mana surged right through him – never having witnessed a scene so dead, he felt it impossible for mana to flow so fluidly here. He released some of it, conjuring a violent, violet bolt that struck a hefty rock in the distance.

Never before have had I such power, he thought.

The bolt awakened those around him, and as each arose, the same racking scream of a woman filled his ears. Who was screaming? And why was she in such pain? Perhaps time would tell as he made to explore this devastated wild.

Come, he said to his minions. We have work to do.

Obedient as ever, they followed Krilnov perfectly and closely. Still, he sensed something different in them – and in himself. Until now, he had been their leader, but yet an equal. Now, he felt not in them the power that imbued him. He was not just their leader. He was their god. And he felt something else–

They hungered for his power.

Welcome to Clash of Gods

Overview

Clash of Gods is a contest for 24 players. Of these 24 players, four of them are gods, each with five minions. As rounds go by, minions and gods are eliminated, and the last-standing god’s team wins.

How to Participate

In order to play in Clash of Gods, post a card for the audition round. The top twenty-four entrants will participate in the contest. The top four contestants are the “gods”. Based on their ranking order and their card submitted, each is assigned five “minions” among the rest of the top twenty-four entrants.

Assistant Judges Needed

If you do not participate in the contest, you may volunteer to be a judge for the contest. An assistant judge preferably needs to have some experience in running contests and time to judge four to twelve cards weekly, or twenty-four cards should the contest host have no time to grade that week. If the contest host does not inform you of judging needs for a week, you will not have to judge that week. Judges should match their style as much as possible to the contest holder’s style to keep the judging consistent. If one judge would give a card a 1 in design when another would give it a 2, then there will be huge problems throughout the course of the contest. Hence the rubric below. Assistant judges will ensure that the contest can continue running in the case that the contest host has to abandon the contest or the forums altogether.

How Cards Will Be Judged

Cards will be judged on the following rubric:

• Design – 2pts (How well the card fits into the color pie and appeals generally)

• Elegance – 1pt (How neatly the effects work together)

• Flavor – 2pts (How well the card’s concept illustrates an actual action)

• Innovation – 2pts (How new of an idea it is, or how new of a perspective it gives on the game)

• Balance – 1pt (How fairly the card’s cost is)

• Mechanics – 1pt (If the card is posted neatly, if it’s worded correctly, and if it works correctly.)

• Pizzazz – 1pt (How much flair the card has; how much players will want to play it.)

Gameplay

Each round, a criterion will be posted by the host or an assistant judge with some context. The players have until Friday to post a card that reflects that criterion.

Each Saturday, the judges post their grades. All minions who did not post criteria for that round are eliminated. Then the lowest-scoring minion is eliminated.

If there is a tie for the lowest-scoring minion, the highest-scoring god chooses one of those minions, which is then eliminated. If there is a tie for the highest-scoring god, each chooses one of those minions, which are then eliminated. If there are more gods tied for the highest score than there are minions tied for the lowest score, then all of the minions tied for the lowest score are eliminated.

God Rules

The “gods” are not eliminated under normal circumstances. They have loyalty points. If their loyalty points equal 0, then they are eliminated. If a god is eliminated and still has minions, the highest-scoring of his minions takes his place.

If a god doesn’t post a card during a round, he is demoted to minion, and the highest-scoring of his minions takes his place.

Gods get a +2 bonus on the cards they design each round. If all of a god’s minions' average score is higher than his during a round, the god is demoted to minion, and the highest-scoring of his minions takes his place.**

If a god needs to be replaced and there is a tie for the highest-scoring minion, the minion with the highest cumulative score takes his place. If there is still a tie, the minion that scored highest in the audition round takes his place. If there is still a tie, the contest host consults his assistant judge or judges, and they reach a mutual agreement as to which minion takes his place.

Gods start off with 2 loyalty points. They each have three abilities which have some impact on judging and gameplay. There are some ways for gods to gain and lose loyalty points.

How to Gain Loyalty Points

A god gains loyalty points if he:

• Posts a card scoring 10 or higher in a round.

• Uses his [+1] ability.

How to Lose Loyalty Points

A god loses loyalty points if he:

• Posts a card scoring 6 or less in a round.

• Uses his [-2] or [-4] ability.

• Is targeted by another god’s ability that damages his loyalty points.*

Using Abilities

A god’s abilities will be sent to him by private message at the beginning of the contest. There will be two applications per ability: one for minions, the other for gods. If a god chooses to use an ability during a round, he should send the contest host a private message including the ability used and any targets for that ability.* Generally, the god’s first ability will cost [+1], the second will cost [-2], and the third will cost [-4], each of those costs reflecting the god’s change in loyalty points by using the ability. Gods cannot use abilities they don’t have enough loyalty points to activate.

The outcome of ability usage will be included in the results posts.

*Gods can’t be targeted by other gods’ abilities unless they have no minions.

Audition Criterion

Make a single-colored planeswalker card that has a [+1] ability, a [-2] ability, and a [-4] ability. It must enter the battlefield with [2] loyalty points.

You have until next Friday, 23 December 2011, to audition for the contest. If submissions die down before then, I would ask that an assistant judge send me a personal email at jt564453@yahoo.com.

P.S. This is my Christmas present to the forums (and my apology for leaving the forums in the middle of Apples to Apples and after announcing this contest). I just hope I can keep up with it.

**30 January 2012 — Slight change made to god rules; I had intended for and was under the assumption that the god replacement rule was different than it was. It has been modified so that if the average score of his minions is greater than his own, the highest scoring of those minions takes his place as a god. Were this not so, one of the [+1] abilities of the gods would be completely broken.

Hi, you can call me Q. I used to post a lot.

Scoreboards
Audition

IMAGE(http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa68/jt564453/Scoreboard1.png)

I apologize for my lack of cultural awareness when I created this image. I meant to abbreviate the word Cumulative, nothing more. Future scoreboards will contain the word "Total" instead.

I passalicious.
Real men hold shift. If everyone has their fingers in the pie, then someone is eating fingers.
<3 Q's contests.

Plamen, the Legion 3RR
Planeswalker - Plamen (M)
[+1]: Put a 1/1 red Elemental Weird creature token onto the battlefield.
[-2]: You get an emblem with "Creatures you control have haste."
[-4]: Creatures you control gain first strike and get +2/+0 until end of turn for each ability they have.

Basically, an Izzet mage that summons and creates weirds.  Being an Izzet, he loves complexity, which shows through the third ability, giving boosts to creatures that are the most 'complex'.  The second ability is supposed to be its 'wow' bit, due to having an emblem ability that's not the ultimate.  That, and it's kinda neat to see what "Creatures you control have haste for the rest of the game" would cost.
\o/
Sounds awesome.

Rena, the Archivist |
Planeswalker - Rena
[+1]: The next instant or sorcery spell you cast this turn costs less to cast.
[-2]: Search your library for an instant or sorcery card, reveal that card, and put it into your hand. Then shuffle your library.
[-4]: You get an emblem with "Instant and sorcery cards in your graveyard have flashback. The flashback cost is equal to the card's mana cost."
[2]
Darrow Giantkin 
Planeswalker — Darrow [m]

+1: Target creature gains double strike until end of turn.
-2:  Untap all creatures that attacked this turn. After this phase, there is an additional combat phase followed by an additional main phase.
-4: Put a 4/4 red Giant creature token with double strike and haste onto the battlefield.

I have too many irons in the fire.
Some useful keyboard shortcuts on Windows
Long dash (em-dash) — Alt+0151 Short dash (en-dash) – Alt+0150 Capital æsc Æ Alt+0198 Lowercase æsc æ Alt+0230 Or you could just copy/paste them from this signature, I guess.
Koth of the Auriok 
Planeswalker - Koth
+1: Untap target Plains.  It becomes a 1/1 white Elemental creature until end of turn.  It's still a land.  You may search your library for an Equipment card with converted mana cost 1 or less and put it onto the battlefield equipping that Plains.  If you do, shuffle your library afterward. 
-2:  Gain 3 life for each Equipment you control. 
-4:  You get an emblem with "Equipment you control have Equip .  You may play equip abilities as instants'"

Obviously the abilities are meant to sorta-mirror the real Koth card.  Did he change color philosophy, or is this a Planar Chaos type card?  I'll leave it up to the reader to decide...
How can I pass up the chance to participate in one of Q's contests.

Annaris, Weaver of Fate
Planeswalker - Annaris
[+1]: Fateseal 2, then scry 2.
[-2]: Put target nonland permanent into its owner's library second from the top.
[-4]: You get an emblem with "Whenever an opponent casts a spell, clash with that opponent. If you win, counter that spell."
{ 2 }
I have a sig because it gives my posts better spacing.

Venos, the Rotting
Planeswalker - Venos
[+1]: Put a 1/1 black insect creature token with Flying and Infect onto the battlefield.
[-2]: Creatures your opponents control get -2/-2 until the end of the turn.
[-4]: Target player gets four poison counters. 
[2] 

There has never been anything here...now there is.
Thavux of the Nether --
Planeswalker - Thavux (MR)

[+1]: Put the top four cards of your library into your graveyard.
[-2]: Return target creature card from your graveyard to the battlefield. It gains haste. Sacrifice it at the beginning of your end step.
[-4]: You get an emblem "Whenever a creature dies, you may pay 2 life. If you do, put it onto the battlefield under your control."
{2}
Official archnemesis of magicpablo666 Host of Reactionary Proud owner of "The Terrible Cube" The altimis Archive I'm baking lands!!! Beginner of GROMA
Notable Quotables:
58060728 wrote:
I carefully examine the walls of the room in a determined effort to not follow the GMs plot.
Alena, the Arbiter
Planeswalker - Alena
[+1]: Tap target creature. It doesn't untap during its controller's next untap step.
[-2]: Until your next turn, creatures can't attack you.
[-4]: You get an emblem with "At the beginning of each opponent's end step, if you didn't lose life this turn, you may draw a card."
{2}
A little bit of courage is the real magic.
DISREGARD MY SUBMISSION, I'D ACTUALLY PREFER TO BE A JUDGE IN THIS INSTANCE, IMMA PM YOU, Q

CRUISE CONTROL

Elinyr, Lifebreather
 |
Planeswalker - Elinyr
+1: Untap up to two target creatures.
-2: You get an emblem with "Creatures you control have ": Add to your mana pool.""
-4: Untap all permanents you control.
{2}
Q! You're back!

Kraenot, Hierarch of Sacrifice 
Planeswalker - Krenaot
+1: You lose 4 life.
-2: Destroy target creature.
-4: Destroy all creatures you don't control.
[2]

[spoiler Quotes] You have a rather disgusting amount of ramp sir. Could I interest you in a Genesis Wave? - Flyheight Can't really go wrong with a deck that has the 2 cards recently banned in both standard and modern. - JaxsonBateman Infinite Analysis Sorcery ~ is blue. Cycling Madness Buyback - EchoRobin You'd better believe him. He's Bomberman. - Steinhauser [/sblock]
so the only difference between gods and minions is if there's a tie for worst card?

120.6. Some effects replace card draws.

why are you here when NGA exists and is just better

Liliana, The Raven's Bane :B::B:
Planeswalker - Liliana
+1: Draw a card, then dicard a card.
-2: Destroy target creature you control and target creature you don't control.
-4: Return target permanent card from your graveyard to the battlefield.
[2] 

Liliana slays the raven man after gaining the Veil but before going to Innistrad. 
How to Autocard
card: [c]cardname[/c]-> [c]Vampire Nighthawk[/c] -> Vampire Nighthawk
so the only difference between gods and minions is if there's a tie for worst card?

No. Gods are not eliminated for inactivity. I am guessing Q will explain the roles in greater detail once we get rolling.

Elspeth the Just |
Planeswalker - Elspeth
+1: Put two white 1/1 Soldier creature tokens onto the battlefield.
-2: Destroy target creature if its power is the highest or tied for the highest power of creatures on the battlefield.
-4: You get an emblem with "creatures get +2/+2".
Preparing for the M14 Prerelease - New article up! IN THE TANK - my very own blog for rambling about Magic!
Ethril, One With Land 
Planeswalker - Ethril
+1: Return target land card from your graveyard to the battlefield.
-2: Untap all lands you control.
-4: You get an emblem with "Tapped lands you control are indestructible."
[2] 
Chandra, the Eruption
Planeswalker - Chandra
+1: Sacrifice a land. ~ deals 2 damage to target creature.
-2: Target creature you control fight target creature you don't control.
-4: You get an emblem with "Permanents you control have: ', Sacrifice this permanent: this permanent deals 1 damage to target creature or player.'"

~ You Take to the Sky ~

57325798 wrote:
STOP SOPA/PIPA. Okay, a little post about this in my sig which half of the people on here won't even see isn't likely to do a lot, but if you aren't aware of what's going on, educate yourself. And then join in the chorus of voices shouting at the U.S. Congress to stop these bills. Visit Wikipedia to learn more and to contact your Senators and Representatives. -- According to lawyers… (SOPA) doesn’t shut down your website and remove it from the Internet. It just makes it so that people cannot, in any way, access the website. So it’s sort of like coming up with a plan to prevent teen pregnancy that includes filling penises with cement. — Jon Stewart
Aldus Quin, the Collector
Planeswalker - Quin
+1: Search your library for an artifact card with converted mana cost 1 or less, reveal it, and put it into your hand, then shuffle your library.
-2: Sacrifice an artifact. If you do, return target artifact card from your graveyard to the battlefield.
-4: You get an emblem with "You may have artifacts you control enter the battlefield as a copy of any permanent on the battlefield."
Venova Laqua, Sea Emissary 
Planeswalker - Venova

[+1] Put a flood counter on target land. That land is an Island as long as it has a flood counter on it.

[-2] Put a 1/1 blue merfolk creature token onto the battlefield, then untap all merfolks you control.

[-4] You get an emblem with “Merfolk creatures you contral have “Sacrifice this creature: Counter target spell unless its controller pays 3.”.

[2]
worship the horn
http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75842/28209491/Conch_Horn
I would be an assistant judge if you need me
Woot! Go RED! I love red! Red is awesome! Did I mention I love red?
those personality things
Suprisingly enough, in that test, I'm not red I am White/Black
I am White/Black
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.

IMAGE(http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/21.jpg)

Boss smileys: Come check out the Expanded Multiverse Project for great stories and a great community
quotes
56778328 wrote:
Why did you post it here? "Hey, all you guys who play this game! I'm not gonna play it!" "Umm... Ok, dude."
Sheel, the Whisperer
Planeswalker - Sheel
[+1]: Shuffle up to two target cards in graveyards into their owner's libraries.
[-2]: Return target permanent card with converted mana cost 3 or less from your graveyard to the battlefield.
[-4]: Exile all creatures. Each players returns one card exiled this way to the battlefield.
Ymtc: Idol Round 3
57681748 wrote:
Assassination Plot Sorcery Conspire Target player who asked too many questions this turn sacrifices a creature. (Too many is one more than the number of spells cast.) "Now where do we put the bo-" Ramses Overdark, last words
56287226 wrote:
Awesome wording here, and the addition of conspire is inspired. Very nice.
I would like to apply for judge as well :D

Would be thrilling to work with you Q

In case i'm not chosen, submission is on its way.

"A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." - Antoine de Saint-Exupry

[spoiler MLP]Congratulations, you've found My Lie Policy: Only when i'm prompted, i might lie. (policy still in the refinement process.) [/spoiler] [spoiler I am both rational and instinctive. I value self-knowledge and understanding of the world; my ultimate goal is self-improvement and improvement of the world around me. At best, I am focused and methodical; at worst, I am obsessive and amoral.]I am Blue/Green
I am Blue/Green

[/spoiler]
Suen, the Strategist
Planeswalker - Suen
+1: At the beginning of the next end step, untap all creatures you control.
-2: Tap all creatures you don't control.
-4: You get an emblem with "Whenever a creature you control attacks, put two +1/+1 counters on it." Then activate another ability of Suen, the Strategist without paying its cost. 
[2]

"A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." - Antoine de Saint-Exupry

[spoiler MLP]Congratulations, you've found My Lie Policy: Only when i'm prompted, i might lie. (policy still in the refinement process.) [/spoiler] [spoiler I am both rational and instinctive. I value self-knowledge and understanding of the world; my ultimate goal is self-improvement and improvement of the world around me. At best, I am focused and methodical; at worst, I am obsessive and amoral.]I am Blue/Green
I am Blue/Green

[/spoiler]
I can judge.
IMAGE(http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/1374/linkaraemrakul.png)
I want to join. I'll be posting a card soon.
Motonari, Lord of Nagoya
Planeswalker - Motonari
[+ 1] Put a 1/1 white human samurai creature token into play with Bushido 1.
[-  2] Untap all creatures you control. Samurai creatures you control get +1/+1 until end of turn.
[-  4] Exile all non-Samurai creatures.
[2]

Hey Everyone, if you have a few minutes I'd like to point you to two links that you might find interesting. The first is a plane of my own creation that is still in the works. I am always happy for some assistance in working on it.

The second is a link to the oldest continuously running contest in the You Make the Card forum. It is truly a contest like no other. It is faithfully run by a handful of regulars who are always kind and open to any new comers, please drop by and check it out if you're interested in making cards!

How about a Planeswalker Possibility for DKA or AVR:

Gideon, Revenge Mode
Planeswalker - Gideon
+1: Creatures you control get +1/+1 and Protection from Black until end of turn.
-2: Creatures you control get First Strike and Vigilance and Lifelink until end of turn.
-4: Destroy all Creatures that are not Human or Angel or White Spirit.
Starting Loyalty: 2

Mafia Game Slots:

1. Open

2. Hundred Acres (Dead Town)

3. Open

4. Open

5. Open

6. Open

I would normally volunteer to judge, but to be honest I'd rather compete this time.

Illusory Sage |
Planeswalker
[+1]: Tap target permanent. It doesn't untap during its controller's next untap step.
[-2]: Draw two cards.
[-4]: Draw a card for each tapped permanent target opponent controls.
{2}

Note the omission of a type is intentional - illusion 'walkers!

Garruk, Newly Ascended 
Planeswalker - Garruk
+1: Untap target land you control.
-2: Search your library for up to two forests and put them onto the battlefield tapped. Then shuffle your library.
-4: Put two 3/3 green Beast tokens and a 6/6 green Wurm creature token onto the battlefield.
[2]
is there still room for participant?

Maelfir, Pillar of the Union m
Planeswalker - Maelfir

[+1]: Put a 1/2 green Spider creature token with reach onto the battlefield.
[-2]: Creatures you control gain vigilance and trample until end of turn.
[-4]: You get an emblem with "Whenever an opponent casts a spell, put two 1/1 white Bird creature token with flying onto the battlefield."
{2}

Raynaal, the Worldchanger
Planeswalker - Raynaal
+2: Raynaal, the Worldchanger deals 3 damage to target player. Draw a card.
-X: Raynaal, the Worldchanger deals X damage to target creature. Target player puts the top X cards of his or her library into his or her graveyard.
-7: You get an emblem with "Whenever an instant or sorcery you control deals damage to a player, you may draw a card. If you do, discard a card. During your draw step, you may deal 2 damage to target creature of player."   
{2}
Audition Criterion

Make a single-colored planeswalker card that has a [+1] ability, a [-2] ability, and a [-4] ability. It must enter the battlefield with [2] loyalty points.

I'm not sure all of the submissions so far have satisfied all of the criteria.
I have too many irons in the fire.
Some useful keyboard shortcuts on Windows
Long dash (em-dash) — Alt+0151 Short dash (en-dash) – Alt+0150 Capital æsc Æ Alt+0198 Lowercase æsc æ Alt+0230 Or you could just copy/paste them from this signature, I guess.
Been a while since I entered a contest.

Ulthiar, the Sleeping Collossus 

Planeswalker - Ulthiar
At the beggining of your upkeep, put three loyalty counters on Ulthiar, the Sleeping Collossus
+1: Tap all permanents your opponent controls. Untap all permanents you control.
-2: Reveal the top seven cards of your library. Put all creature and land cards revealed this way into your hand, and the rest on the bottom of your library in any order.
-4: Until end of turn, Ulthiar, the Sleeping Collossus becomes an 11/11 indestructible creature with Trample that's still a planeswalker.
(2) 
Remlin, Master Archivist
Planeswalker - Remlin
You may look at cards exiled by Remlin, Master Archivist at any time as long as they're in exile.
[+1]: Search your library for a card and exile it facedown.
[-2]: Put a card exiled by Remlin, Master Archivist into your hand.
[-4]: Reveal an instant or sorcery exiled by Remlin, Master Archivist. You may cast it without paying its casting costs.
{1}
Audition Criterion

I'm not sure all of the submissions so far have satisfied all of the criteria.

Make your card have that guys/girls
Woot! Go RED! I love red! Red is awesome! Did I mention I love red?
those personality things
Suprisingly enough, in that test, I'm not red I am White/Black
I am White/Black
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.

IMAGE(http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/21.jpg)

Boss smileys: Come check out the Expanded Multiverse Project for great stories and a great community
quotes
56778328 wrote:
Why did you post it here? "Hey, all you guys who play this game! I'm not gonna play it!" "Umm... Ok, dude."

Rijhio, Spark Magnifier

Planeswalker - Rijhio

[+1] Draw a card then discard a card at random.

[-2] Return target nonpermanent card from your graveyard to your hand.

[-4] You gain an emblem with "Whenever you play your first nonpermanent spell each turn, copy it."

{2}
Quick check-up: I'm very pleased so far. There are 28 applicants, which is honestly more than I thought would enter.

However! There are some submissions that do not follow the criterion. If your planeswalker card does not have a +1 ability, a -2 ability, and a -4 ability or start with 2 loyalty, you will want to change it very soon such that it does. I would hate to refuse entrance into the contest for failure to follow the criterion.

Those of you who have applied for judge positions, I will do a background check and make sure your activity and skill match what I require for the contest. I predict having only two assistant judges, so those of you who have applied to be judges, you may wish to design a card to ensure participance in the contest. I will post the assistant judges on Friday when I close the audition round.

Eremus of the Barrens
Planeswalker - Eremus
[+1]: Lands you control gain ": Add to your mana pool" until end of turn.
[-2]: Add to your mana pool.
[-4]: You get an emblem with "Colourless mana doesn't empty from your mana pool as steps and phases end."
{2}
192884403 wrote:
firstrike
56965458 wrote:
97820278 wrote:
56965458 wrote:
97820278 wrote:
Ceci n'est pas une pipe.
This definitely doesn't mean what you think it means.
I was referring to the painting The Treachery of Images.
I know.
I'll be an assistant judge, since I'm not interesting in participating in another contest long-term right now.
Come check out my friend's youtube channel where he gives bad movies what's coming to them!
You Make the Card
Best Contest Holder 2010 YMtC Idol 9 4th Place
Mafia History
Friendliest Player 2010 Werewolves Invade YMtC!: Town-aligned Rotworm Mass, Survived, Mafia Victory Heroes Mafia: Angela Petrelli, Town-Aligned Undercover Revengeful Mother, Win for Me, Mafia Victory Super Smash Bros. Mafia: Town-Aligned Mason, Survived, Town Victory Bear Mafia: Town-Aligned Vanilla, Lynched Day 1, Mafia Victory YMtC Mafia II: Henry-Stern, Town-Aligned Vanilla, Town Victory, Town MVP Time Fracture Mafia: Mafia-Aligned Nero, the Last Romulan, Lynched Day 3, Borg Victory Touhou Mafia III: Tenshi Hinani, Town-Aligned Vanilla, Survived, Mafia Victory, Town MVP Mafia 2010: Lynched Day 1, Town-Aligned Vanilla, Mafia Victory Dragonball Z Mafia: Goku, Town-Aligned Charismatic Townie, Mafia Victory Quarantined Mafia: Lynched Day 4, J. Walter Weatherman, Infected-Aligned Administrative Assistant, Mr. T (so basically mafia) Victory Glass Box Mafia: Killed Night 2, Icthys, Town-Aligned Networker, Town Victory Battle Royale Mafia: Killed Night 3, Zipperflesh and Dark Stryke Victory Scars of Mirrodin Mafia: Killed Night 3, Town-Aligned Charismatic, Mafia Victory Portal Mafia: Lynched Day 3, Test Subject #2, Mafia-Aligned Rolestopper, Town Victory (that was utter BS) Toxic Waste Mafia: Survived, Violet, Hive (Cult)-Aligned Powerless Taskmaster, Hive Victory PK Hatez You Mafia: Survived, Town-Aligned Goth, Mafia Victory Dreven City: A Wild West Mafia: Town-Aligned "Los Angeles" Reed, One-Shot Vig, Survived, Town Victory (just barely, major props to Just a Cleric) YMtC Mafia III: Killed Night 2, Mafia Victory Vampire Mafia: Mafia-Aligned Pander, Mafia Victory Touhou Border Collapse: Bill Cosby, Town-Aligned, Killed Night 1, Mafia Victory Harry Potter Mafia: Argus Filch, Town-Aligned Tracker, Lynched Day 5, Mafia Victory [Basic #5] Bandit Mafia: Town-Aligned Vanilla, Survived, Mafia Victory Borderlands Mafia: Town-Aligned Mason, Killed Night 1, Town Victory eBay Mafia: Mafia-Aligned, Survived, Mafia Victory Full Metal Alchemist Mafia: Alphonse Elric, Town-Aligned Mason, Killed Night 1, Town Victory Sunflowers for Ragnarokio: Lynched Day 3, Town/Just a Cleric/Tevish Szat/Faux-Razor Victory True Blood Mafia: Lynched Day 4, Mafia Victory My Mafia Diary: Skyhunter, Mafia-Aligned Emo, Survived, Flawless Mafia Victory Paper Mario Mafia: Blue Goomba, Town-Aligned Lover, Killed Night 2, Mafia Victory Small Town Mafia: Pigsticker Mafia-Aligned Coward, Killed Night 2, Caveman Mafia and Zipperflesh Victory Stuff on my Desk Mafia: Lotus Cobra, Town-Aligned Vanilla, Survived, Mafia Victory Order of the Chaos Rose Mafia: Lord Dagol Ji'Lovik, Town-Aligned Hypnotist, Mafia Victory, Town MVP Camp Crystal Lake Mafia: Ongoing A Certain Magical Mafia: Killed Night 1, Town-Aligned The Siege of Balignor Mafia: Ongoing, Killed Day 4 Mafia of Ancient Egypt: Replaced in for Murica day 2, Ra, Town-Aligned Charismatic, Town Victory, Town MVP Lord of the Rings Mafia: Replaced in for Dr Demento, Town-Aligned Mason/One-Shot Self-Doc, Town Victory, Town MVP Internet Stars Mafia: Town-Aligned Vanilla, Mafia Victory Mythos Mafia: Ongoing
I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that our two additional judges are going to be Mono and Elevate.
A little bit of courage is the real magic.
Sign In to post comments