Looking for a ram miniature

I play a Druid in one of my 4E games, and I'd like to use a ram when charging.  I can't seem to find a ram mini on ebay, and if it isn't it ebay then I'd think it doesn't exist.  Maybe it uses another name?  Does anyone know of any ram miniatures?

Thanks in advance.
Ibixian, Deathknell (21/60) www.wizards.com/dnd/Article.aspx?x=dnd/m...
Bariaur Ranger, Aberrations (13/60) www.wizards.com/dnd/Article.aspx?x=dnd/m...
Satyr, Underdark (22/60) www.wizards.com/dnd/Article.aspx?x=dnd/m...
Connundrum:
Do I cut a head off my Ibixian and the Torso off of my Bariur, or do I buy a Ram from Safari or Schleicher and Schule and just base it?
Ibixian, Deathknell (21/60) www.wizards.com/dnd/Article.aspx?x=dnd/m...
Bariaur Ranger, Aberrations (13/60) www.wizards.com/dnd/Article.aspx?x=dnd/m...
Satyr, Underdark (22/60) www.wizards.com/dnd/Article.aspx?x=dnd/m...

So you're saying I'd have to Frankenstein one together, huh?  Hmm...gonna have to find different "charging" mini, like maybe a rhino.  Any other suggestions?
Amateurs.

www.crocodilegames.com/store/itemDetail....

www.crocodilegames.com/store/itemDetail....

There is also a prepainted Mage Knight ram that has a rider, but I can't find it available anywhere.

Halber    

I really like the charging ram, but I was hoping for something pre-painted...I'm just not that good.  Still, I could have someone paint for me.
There is also a prepainted Mage Knight ram that has a rider, but I can't find it available anywhere.

You might be thinking of the War Yaks that the War Hatchetkruggs and War Impalers use for mounts. The actual 'Ram' mounts in Mage Knight include the Dwarven and Galeshi Rams (which are mechnical, so probably not suitable for a druid) and the Atlantean Ram (which is just massive).