Weekly forum report - December 5th to December 12th

5 posts / 0 new
Last post

1 - WotC listening to Customer comments

Executive Summary: WotC doing some impressive work listening to fans and surprising them.

URL: www.reddit.com/r/rpg/comments/n5ln3/cant...
www.enworld.org/forum/4e-discussion/3149...

Summary:Poster via twitter asks WotC for some free stuff (as a joke) and WotC delivers. Much happiness ensues.
Mudbunny SVCL for DDI Before you post, think of the Monkeysphere

2 - Changes people are making to Keep on the Shadowfell interesting

Executive Summary: People are discussing changes that they made to KotS in their personal games.

URL:
www.enworld.org/forum/4e-discussion/314805-keep-shadowfell-help-me-come-up-first-encounter-doesnt-suck.html
www.enworld.org/forum/4e-discussion/3148...

Summary: People are discussing changes that they made to KotS for their home games.

3 - Are people happy with where the Game is going?

Executive Summary: Are people happy with current/future direction of the game?

URL: community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758...

Summary:  People are discussing  whether they are happy or not with the current direction of 4E as well as the (as they see it) future direction.

4 - Themes in the Compendium please

Executive Summary:People asking for themes in the Compendium

URL: community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758...

Summary: People are asking for themes to be added to the compendium, both as content as well as having their own drop-down filter selection.

5 - Just found out that my DM fudges rolls

Executive Summary: People talking about their DM fudging dice rolls.

URL: www.enworld.org/forum/general-rpg-discus...

Summary: (From the OP)

Hello all, ive just recently run into a problem that gas never occurred to me before, as I'm a longtime DM but a new player, my DM revealed to me after only one session of our new campaign that he fudges rolls to make combat more interesting

I quickly expressed my opinion that combat rolls should not fudged and asked him to not fudge mine

I now however am in a awkward position because I do not believe I can trust my DM to do so, who says he doesn't make the high level boss I poison make his save despite a rolled one? Whenever I go into combat does it really matter what I do or what roll if he's just going to make it more "interesting"?
Sign In to post comments