Does anyone have other products written by Keith Baker. Keith Baker did:

The Complete Guide to Wererats
The Complete Guide to Beholders, w/ Thomas Denmark and Michael Ericksen
The Complete Guide to Doppelgangers
The Creatures of Freeport, w/ Graeme Davis
Crime & Punishment: The Player's Sourcebook of the Law
The Ebon Mirror, a D20 System adventure
Friends of the Dragon, w/ Will Hindmarch

The complete guide to beholders I have. I don't see more of the information about beholder society being of use for Eberron since beholders are fairly different there. You could of course use the cultists and new creatures. What about the Wererats and Doppelgangers?

Identical Games

D&D Published World foums at The Piazza (Dark Sun, Mystara, Spelljammer, Planescape, and more); Core Coliseum; D&D Material including my Master/Expert DM Competition entries

Here's the last gaming resume I put together, though it's probably out of date now and I don't have time to run through. The dream adventuring material in Occult Lore could be useful for Dal Quor, though it's a 3E design. The doppelgangers of CGTD are very different from how they are currently presented in Eberron, but there's no reason you couldn't use the CG version if you prefer it - though it would be important to draw the distinction between doppelgangers and changelings!

Eberron Sourcebooks and Adventures

Eberron Campaign Setting (D&D 3.5); Eberron Campaign Guide (4E); City of Stormreach; Dragonmarked; Dragons of Eberron; Player’s Guide to Eberron; Races of Eberron; Secrets of Sarlona; Secrets of Xen’drik; Shadows of the Last War; Sharn: City of Towers

Other RPG Sourcebooks and Adventures

At Your Service (AG); Blood of Dragonscar (Paizo); Blood of the Valiant (AG); Classic Fey (Lion's Den); The Complete Guide to Beholders (GG); The Complete Guide to Doppelgangers (GG); The Complete Guide to Wererats (GG); Creatures of Freeport (GR); Crime & Punishment (AG); Denizens of Freeport (GR); Descent Quest Compendium; The Ebon Mirror (AG); En Route (AG); En Route II (AG); En Route III (AG); Forgotten Lives (AG); Friends of the Dragon (AG); Living Lore (AG); Mutants & Masterminds Annual #1 (GR); Occult Lore (AG); Pathfinder Campaign Setting (Paizo); The Penumbra Bestiary (AG); Seven Civilizations (AG); Touched By The Gods (AG) 

Magazine/Web Articles

71 articles over the course of the last six years, published by Wizards of the Coast, Kobold Quarterly, Pelgrane Press, Paizo Publishing and Steve Jackson Games

Card and Board Game Design

Gloom; Unhappy Homes (expansion); Unwelcome Guests (expansion); Unfortunate Expeditions (expansion); Cthulhu Gloom

Fiction

The Dreaming Dark trilogy (City of Towers; The Shattered Land; The Gates of Night); The Thorn of Breland trilogy (The Queen of Stone; Son of Khyber; The Fading Dream); “Death at Whitehearth” (Tales of the Last War); “Principles of Fire” (Dragons: Worlds Afire); “Shadows of Stormreach” (online serial); Eye of the Wolf (comic book published by Devil’s Due)

What about the Wererats and Doppelgangers?

I have made extensive use of the material from the Complete Guide to Doppelgangers in the Eberron game I've been running for over four years now, since one of the PCs is an orphaned doppelganger.

I said that there were a few other doppelstadts in Khorvaire, and the one that was in Cyre during the Mourning got really warped. It managed to sneak itself into Dreadhold via the Kundarak teleportation network and started producing symbionts to take over all the prisoners there and then use the same network to simultaneously attack Kundarak banks all over Khorvaire, but the PCs destroyed it first.
@Hellcow: Do you know why the 3.5 update of The Complete Guide to Wererats is not available in pdf? I understand it was removed with the d20 system license but the other complete guides have been updated with the 3rd era logo and made available again.

Identical Games

D&D Published World foums at The Piazza (Dark Sun, Mystara, Spelljammer, Planescape, and more); Core Coliseum; D&D Material including my Master/Expert DM Competition entries

Sorry I missed this! I have no idea why it's not in PDF.
I'd better write something and publish it.

Author of Elementalism in Atlas Games' Occult Lore. DAZ 3D