GW first EDH deck help please!

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hi

I have just started playing EDH with the heavenly inferno deck, and now I would like to build a deck myself. I am planning on building a GW deck with Tolsimir Wolfblood as my commander, but I really dont know where to start. Any suggestions for good cards for this?

So far I am thinking Knight of new Alara with multicoloured creatures such as Watchwolf.

Thanks
If you are going with creatures that help other creatures then the following come to mind:
Wilt-Leaf Liege
Elesh Norn, Grand Cenobite
Roughshod Mentor
Kabira Vindicator

You may want to put Tolsimir into the deck and use Rhys the Redeemed as your commander.

You will want a couple of white board wipes, green card draw, white targeted creature removal, and enchantment/artifact removal from both.

Current EDH Decks: Radha Timmy, Oona exile/mill, Edric aggro, Marath tokens, Uril Voltron, Ertai counters, Sek'Kuar sac engines, Ezuri elf tribal, Oloro life gain, Zedruu tokens, White Mikaeus indestructible, Riku allies, Ghave synergy, Momir Vig Simic to a fault, Zur pillow fort/extort, Cromat artifacts, Rafiq aggro, Nekuzar zombies, Prossh creature beats, Roon ETB/bounce, Garza Zol vampires.