Sblock not working

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
Quick question,

the sblock thing isnt working on my computer. Not when I post but when I am looking at posts. It just automatically expands whatever people sblock and it wont let me see it as a short expandable list. Anyone feel like helping me out? Or is the forum just having a problem
Quick question,

the sblock thing isnt working on my computer. Not when I post but when I am looking at posts. It just automatically expands whatever people sblock and it wont let me see it as a short expandable list. Anyone feel like helping me out? Or is the forum just having a problem

Noticed the same problem recently; spoilers blocks (in all forms) arent working properly, at least with Firefox 8.

Exactly. And I do use the most current version of Firefox
I've noticed the same; I use Safari.
"Censorship is telling a man he can’t have a steak just because a baby can’t chew it.” ~Mark Twain
*cough*

WotC is aware. Have a fix ready to delpoy, and are making sure that the fix won't break other things.
Mudbunny SVCL for DDI Before you post, think of the Monkeysphere
community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75842/28747179/cool_sblocks_in_your_sigs,_guys

*cough*

A much better thread.
Real men hold shift. If everyone has their fingers in the pie, then someone is eating fingers.
*cough*

WotC is aware. Have a fix ready to delpoy, and are making sure that the fix won't break other things.

Thks for the update.

Sign In to post comments