Ninja?

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
Just out of curiosity, where is the Ninja? I built an Assassin with the hopes that I'd get to make him a Ninja, but the CB is only giving me the base two options (Red Scales and League of Whispers). Way of the Ninja seems distressingly missing. It looks like a fun class, and I really wat to play around with it, but the CB doesn't seem to support it.

Any help?

I believe the Ninja was introduced in Dragon 404, which is not in the character builder. The last Dragon magazine to be added was 403, so it should stand that Dragon 404 will be added the next update on December the 20th. We'll just have to be paticent I'm waiting on Dragon 404 too (for that tasty monk multi-class feat for brawler fighters).
To be more specific, Dungeon/Dragon content is always (usually?) 2 months behind their release.  For example, content from October will typically be added to the tools in December.
ok.. ninja was added today, but not avalible as a Hybrid? ok what gives?
ok.. ninja was added today, but not avalible as a Hybrid? ok what gives?

Did they publish "Hybrid" rules for it?

Hybrid Assassin (Executioner)

www.wizards.com/dndinsider/compendium/cl...

GUILD ATTACKS (HYBRID)
You choose a guild and gain the benefit of the Guild Attacks class feature, except that you choose only two of the at-will attack powers associated with your guild.

And then it only gives options for Leauge of Whispers, and Red Scales. If anything it just looks like they forgot to update the hybrid portion of it. I got a mail back from them, but it was usless.. They said thanks for contacting them, but they would pass my question onto the developers.

Hybrid Assassin (Executioner)

www.wizards.com/dndinsider/compendium/cl...

GUILD ATTACKS (HYBRID)
You choose a guild and gain the benefit of the Guild Attacks class feature, except that you choose only two of the at-will attack powers associated with your guild.

And then it only gives options for Leauge of Whispers, and Red Scales. If anything it just looks like they forgot to update the hybrid portion of it. I got a mail back from them, but it was usless.. They said thanks for contacting them, but they would pass my question onto the developers.

That's a typical response from CS when dealing with the software.  They never know anything (which I view as a good thing).
Looks Like they finally took a stand, I posted the results Here:

community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758...
Looks Like they finally took a stand, I posted the results Here:

community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758...

It's an oversight. CS seems to get the answer wrong just as often as they get an answer right.

Report it as a bug so the digital team knows it is missing from the system, and you are far more likely to see it fixed than if you go through CS.

(BTW, there are quite a few valid Hybrid options "missing" from the builder, Ninja is not the first, it won't be the last.)

Thanks for the advise. I guess this is just the first one i ran across.