//22 Other Spells
4 Intangible Virtue
4 Moan of The Unhallowed
4 Endless Ranks of The Dead
4 Oblivion Ring
2 Altar's Reap
2 Call To The Grave
2 Hideous Visage

This is a theoretical deck I came up with last night, and I'd like some opinions on it before I commit to buying the cards I'm missing to finish it.

The strategy is pretty straightforward, it's all about putting out Zombie tokens and powering them up. Cemetery Reaper, Moan of The Unhallowed, Endless Ranks of The Dead, and Grave Titan provide the tokens. While Cemetery Reaper, Adaptive Automaton, and Intangible Virtue (the entire reason for splashing White) will boost all of them at the same time.

Oblivion Ring and Call To The Grave work to get rid of my opponent's defenses. Altar's Reap is to increase the deck's speed. And Hideous Visage can be a potential win condition with a field full of Zombies. Diregraf Ghoul is just there because I feel the deck needed a 1 drop, but it's a decent zombie in it's own right.

I'd like to try to work Altar's Reap up to 4 for more speed, and I wouldn't mind finding another good White card to work in to justify the white splash a bit more. The biggest problem I can see with the deck is that aside from Diregraf Ghoul, all of the creatures and token summoning cards are 3 or more mana, meaning the deck might be vulnerable in the first few turns. But as I said, I'd like to get some opinions from some players more experienced than me (i.e. just about anybody).
Your deck is slow, so Diregraf Ghoul is probably not worth the space. Is cut them for Sphere of the Suns.

Hideous Visage is not playable. I'm not sure Altar's Reap is either. I think you want one Army of Damned, and some Liliana and or Elspeth Tirel. Otherwise I'm not sure Intangible Virtue is worth running white for alone.
You run 4 O-rings when white is the splash, I understand it's better, but I'd probably add some black removal/kill spells
Your deck is slow, so Diregraf Ghoul is probably not worth the space. Is cut them for Sphere of the Suns. Hideous Visage is not playable. I'm not sure Altar's Reap is either. I think you want one Army of Damned, and some Liliana and or Elspeth Tirel. Otherwise I'm not sure Intangible Virtue is worth running white for alone.

I like the Elspeth suggestion, she may be just the white card I was looking for to justify the color's inclusion. And I'll try your suggestion to cut the Ghoul. Thank you.

I was looking at Hideous Visage as a potential card to cut, since in hindsight it's not as good as I was thinking. But how is Altar's Reap unplayable? Token generation means I'll have plently of creatures to sac and card draw is pretty much always a good thing. Unless you meant you don't think it's legal in standard, in which case is it. Altar's Reap is Innistrad, and Hideous Visage is M12.

I've got a pair of  Army of The Damned, I hesitated to use them since the mana cost is so high. But I'd be willing to try it.

You run 4 O-rings when white is the splash, I understand it's better, but I'd probably add some black removal/kill spells

Good idea, I'll try to think how I can include some.

What are the rules on double posting here? I couldn't find the forum rules thread. Sorry if I'm breaking any rules, but here is the updated version of the deck list, going off of the suggestions given thus far.

//22 Land
10 Swamp
8 Plains
4 Isolated Chapel

//12 Creatures
2 Grave Titan
2 Unbreathing Horde
4 Cemetery Reaper
4 Adaptive Automaton

//26 Other Spells
2 Elspeth Tirel
4 Intangible Virtue
4 Moan of the Unhallowed
2 Endless Ranks of The Dead
4 Oblivion Ring
2 Altar's Reap
2 Doom Blade
2 Go for the Throat
3 Sphere of the Suns
1 Army of the Damned

Changes:
-2 Hideous Visage
-2 Endless Ranks of the Dead
-4 Diregraf Ghoul
-2 Call to the Grave

+3 Sphere of the Suns
+1 Army of the Damned
+2 Doom Blade
+2 Go for the Throat
+2 Elspeth Tirel

Decided Call to the Grave wasn't worth it. Too expensive, takes a long time to be worthwhile, and takes out my own Grave Titan (But I may still side board it for creature heavy/token opponents). Also decided Endless Ranks can probably work as a two-of. In their place I worked in more pure, simple destruction with Doom Blade and Go for the Throat (two each in main deck, two each in side board).

Also replaced the potential win condition of Visage with the token support and better potential win condition of Elspeth Tirel. And dropped all four ghouls for Spheres and Army. 

FIRST - i would focus on the token approach rather than zombie tribal with token subtheme.  unless you are completely set on the zombie thing because you have an obsession with innistrad flesh eaters, i dont think you should focus so heavily on the zombie tribal... atleast until there is more support via Dark Ascension.

that being said, I think you have potential for a really good deck here!

prolly want atleast 3 elspeth.  

youre also going to get bent over by anything with flying.  midnight haunting seems to fit here.

aim for the end game.   use day of judgement and kill spells to clear stuff out, while dropping your enchants.  I would use the hero of bladehold for tokeny goodness.

here is a potential list :
Show

//14 Creature producers

//22 Other Spells
[deck]4 day of judgement
Elspeth Tirel
Intangible Virtue
Oblivion Ring
Doom Blade
Go for the Throat
Sphere of the Suns[/deck]

the list i ended up with is not really like your list that much.  but really, the zombies are very slow at the moment.  you really need the day of judgments to stay in the game.  and elspeth is so strong in any token deck, run 3 atleast.