B/G Heartless Mimic Slimes

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hey all!

So I was recently thinking about Heartless Summoning in conjunction with Acidic Slime with a ramp base. Basically, the deck would concentrate on mass land-destruction using the slimes. Anyway, heres the first brew-

4x Viridian Emissary
4x Solemn Simulacrum
4x Acidic Slime
2x Sheoldred, Whispering One
2x Myr Superion
2x Wurmcoil Engine

4x Autumn's Veil
4x Heartless Summoning
4x Rampant Growth
4x Beast Within
4x Mimic Vat

4x Woodland Cemetery
9x Swamp
9x Forest

Thoughts?

*Edit because I apparently can't spell "Cemetery."

I really like the idea. Autumns veil is a waste of four spots though. better off with doom blade in its place. the rest of the deck looks good to me.
Why are you running Autumn's Veil in the MD? it's a SB card really, unless more than fifty percent of you meta runs counters/ removal. I think it should be taken out for some more removal, Go for the Throat or something.

How to autocard:

Show
[c]Blaze[/c] = Blaze

you can also...

[deck]

38 Relentless Rats

22 Swamp

[/deck]

=

I'd say close to 75% of my meta is blue-control of some sort (Delver, B/U, U/R, etc.) I may switch them for a 2/2 Gopher/Blade though.
This may be stupid, but do you still need a creature for Myr superior to be cast for 0?

Or do you just get a turn 2 4/5?
Why are you running 12 ramp spells? Seems like you could not run the Rampant Growth and instead run another land and some more creatures. Maybe Glissa if you are adding the kill spells, recurring Wurmcoils or destroyed vats seems worthwhile. Though I wouldn't play Myr Superion with only four ways to play it. Phyrexian Rager to draw you into your combo? 
Grow old or die trying.
Sign In to post comments